whats with all the new gms recently?

Options
Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
i have seen 3 new gms recently in the past 24 hours they just sit in one spot all day too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    April Fools.....We all know there are no GM's in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Actually I thought I had seen a new one as well on patch notes...

As for an answer well... hmm I've been away from the actual game for maybe 6 months but I'd say if it's on par with the past, there have been enough mishaps maybe to where even Frankie/Xarthox/Panda etc are tired of dealing with a constant sht storm from an enraged community and are trying to phase themselves out of managing PWI.

Just my two cents and what not though, it seems to be more and more obvious that they haven't really released any games with promise since this title so they're milking what they can while able to do so I guess. (I thought China hated the US anyway)

Edit: long live TEH SPOONS ~.^
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They pushing the old GMs to other places and putting new robots to do the work.
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They pushing the old GMs to other places and putting new robots to do the work.

Robot chicken. b:avoid
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It could easily just be our original GMs but with a different character, each character they make on there GM account will be made GM, I assume they may do it to avoid (as much) spam or PMs or what ever, that they would get if they were on there original GM characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    O.o You didn't see a GM. For they don't exist like a BM with daggers :/. Though they should be able for they are called "Blademasters" for a reason.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well i know for sure some gms i met here when i came to the game seem to be gone.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It is natural for a game company to rotate their GM's and CM's.

Also, GM's, when approached with another company with competitive pay, will usually leave.

The game market is a competitive environment :)
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It could easily just be our original GMs but with a different character, each character they make on there GM account will be made GM, I assume they may do it to avoid (as much) spam or PMs or what ever, that they would get if they were on there original GM characters.

Wouldn't avoid anything. In game each character gets it's individual mail and PMs. Here on the forums each avitar gets it's individual PMs. I had to go back to my mains name here on the forums to continue a convo I was haveing with Grim. It dint show with my mystic as my avitar. Doubtfull the mods and GMs accounts work differently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    How would a new toon not avoid anything? lol They make a new toon, the old one cant' get spamed with pm's...... doh

As for the question, maybe they read this thread

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1045431

.... and realized they've been slacking worse then a dead horse.
  • AnniVenna - Archosaur
    AnniVenna - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    How would a new toon not avoid anything? lol They make a new toon, the old one cant' get spamed with pm's...... doh

As for the question, maybe they read this thread

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1045431

.... and realized they've been slacking worse then a dead horse.

probably
    i mean really they just went exstinct or something :/
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There are new GMs because the old ones are beginning to see the light and realize PWI is ****. So they are firing them before they can do damage. Good strategy is good o_O.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    April Fools.....We all know there are no GM's in this game.

i laughed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan