Sanctuary's World Chat Hall of Fame

Options
sanctuarywatch
sanctuarywatch Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
World Chat

World Chat is an aspect of gameplay that I, as an avid player, thoroughly enjoy. For a lot of the player base, the game seems to lose its excitement after reaching level 100 and can get very repetitive. Personally, I think it's nice to have a good laugh off what someone with a witty comment has said on World Chat. And so, with that in mind, I thought it would be a nice idea to make a Sanctuary World Chat Hall of Fame to acknowledge those who choose to spend their time and coins to share what they have to say in bright yellow chat for all of the "perfect world" to see.

**************************** DISCLAIMER ***************************

This thread is in no way whatsoever meant to be a flame thread. I do not judge any of these people for how they choose to voice their opinions. Please do not troll on this thread while posting. If you really wish to troll, go hide under a bridge and jump out to scare passersby.

**************************** DISCLAIMER ***************************

World Chat Hall of Fame Criteria:

- free of drama
- does not break PWI CoD (ie. racism or posting up links to sites outside of PWI)
- strives to maintain a courteous and respectful manner to all speakers on world chat whenever possible (imho, the most important and hardest to uphold)
- has funny and/or nice things to say

It is understandable that not everyone can uphold World Chat criteria 100% of the time. After all, nobody is perfect and tempers can be lost - we're only human. That said, even though being on the Hall of Fame may not be in black and white; the following players were classified based on my perception on how they act the MAJORITY of the time. Again, please do not flame and keep your negative comments to yourself. If you feel like you strongly disagree with this list, please disagree in a courteous manner and with class.

==========================================================

well here we are in no particular order, my version of

Sanctuary's World Chat Hall of Fame:

_PROVIDENCE_: spams comments that r usually always perverted yet seem to always toe the line between funny and inappropriate.. doesnt seem to be very active on WC these days, lover of all caps

Lu$t: although im not a fan of fapping.... and flashing of tranny **** (my kids play this game) i still think this person is funny from time to time, cant seem to go five minutes without typing "!@"

zzzKyantezzz: old school player, i think this person has used up the largest amount of teles over the course of his PWI career, seems to have the ability to get World Chat riled up, lover of all caps

AliceDragon: was a little iffy on putting her up here as she can get really annoying; but i think she has more good things to say than bad... dont really see her on world chat these days

Zuuka: lol funny man

Maykera: i remember her having conversations with people on world chat that were usually interesting to read, was a really old school player, current whereabouts unknown

MIKEKIM: i think about half the time i see this person on world chat hes either singing or declaring his love for someone. the other half of the time he cracks me up with something else ridiculous; funny nonetheless, lover of all caps

IEatBabies: never seen this person in game but i always thought he was a hoot. current whereabouts unknown

xCHiBBYx: remember her always wishing PWI "good morning" and "good night" when she logged on/off; brightened my day so i felt she deserved a spot on the list

Faynalia:I see her a lot having conversations with various people on world chat (ie. Lu$t), interesting for the most part and funny sometimes

AndromedaB: kinda got annoying from time to time but was always nice and never involved in drama, current whereabouts unknown

Eryved: dont really know this person but i felt that he/she deserved a spot on the list, seems to bring in a positive energy into world chat

_I_eat_fish_: i remember this player always praying to a "PWI God" on world chat asking for help in refines.. failed every time to my memory lol.. apparently quit the game when the rep sale came along, was a lover of all caps

==========================================================

My list is not as complete as I would have liked (my memory fails me) and so I didn't list more "old school players" who spammed world chat as I would have liked. Feel free to post wat u think I missed and if I feel that they meet "World Chat Hall of Fame" criteria they will be posted up as well. There are no right or wrong answers here, you be the judge.

Post edited by sanctuarywatch on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    less sucking off WCers more flameing, no really i dont see the point of this thread outside of *shudder* WC fandom

i wore a suit while posting this so yes it is classy

oh and its in yellow because that turns you on
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    less sucking off WCers more flameing, no really i dont see the point of this thread outside of *shudder* WC fandom

i wore a suit while posting this so yes it is classy

oh and its in yellow because that turns you on

no need to be rude yo... just let it ride
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    old days WC use to be more interesting =o

nowadays its just social chat ;/

are we allowed to post things about long dead factions? :P like 2008 kind....but then again its not funny unless you where there at that 2008 era =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL good old world chat in 2008 there was so much drama and fighting. Now a days it's sorta perverted. It does keep me entertained

my hall a famer pick is: Saintblu: what can I say about myself, this somthing I been doing since the game was in ob

dangerousgrd: she is funny as hell and very perverted

Verticoli: Many people don't remember him spamming world chat cause it was so long ago, but he used to be funny as hell

Zuuku: Don't know him to well but he pretty funny

Lust: Funny guy

there is probly more but can't think atm Ill update when I remember their names.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Zindane?

Or whatever the **** his name was. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom. It's a shame that using a world chat feature requires items. You get really great conversations going in mmo's where everyone can participate without the need of teleacoustics ~_~
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    HatedSoul... when he did WC. I remember him so well from my Enelysion days. Someone let him out of the nut house lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    please don't let him out.... my biggest fear when merchanting... looking at hatedsoul rant, and participating in it... i go afk a lot on my char because of that x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    please don't let him out.... my biggest fear when merchanting... looking at hatedsoul rant, and participating in it... i go afk a lot on my char because of that x.x

b:chuckle kinda funny how he would always rant right next to your shops...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle kinda funny how he would always rant right next to your shops...

"Adults ruined the game with their cash shopping."
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "Adults ruined the game with their cash shopping."
    thought he was adult too >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh snap i made the list but i dun wc at all though =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Sakura_rose - Sanctuary
    Sakura_rose - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    -.- You don't WC at all? I randomly WC from time to time. D:
  • Eyrnn - Sanctuary
    Eyrnn - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You don't WC at all? Think you're the only one who could actually make the list twice Lusty... b:avoid
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rawr ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thought he was adult too >_>

Maybe he's a special one, thou does not anger thyself!
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh snap i made the list but i dun wc at all though =(

Lol right. I wonder how much you spend on teles in a week. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol right. I wonder how much you spend on teles in a week. b:chuckle

Funny thing is, I spend less then 1mil a week. I have suppliers that give me free teles when I need them. Besides, how would I keep making books if I spent it all in teles? ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mb02
    mb02 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Funny thing is, I spend less then 1mil a week. I have suppliers that give me free teles when I need them. Besides, how would I keep making books if I spent it all in teles? ^^

Plz tell me who the suppliers are so i could make them and their supplies DIAF >.> b:cute
  • Sakura_rose - Sanctuary
    Sakura_rose - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mb02 wrote: »
    Plz tell me who the suppliers are so i could make them and their supplies DIAF >.> b:cute

+1 to that! Or at least make them supply me some..Sheesh..
  • Seacoral - Sanctuary
    Seacoral - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I enjoy WC but rarely remember the names but Lu$t is the only one so far who I actually went and bought tele's just to respond to b:laugh
    Proud forum lurker since 2008 b:avoid