*Pokes Ren in the face* b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wouldn't you be a better fit for that?

For the final time ted, I'm not a drag queenb:scornb:sweatb:irritated
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
    Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Um in case u all didn't notice u have until April 7th to revote this list. so there is no reasson for anyone to b butthurt yet. On a side note the Jokers will b a break dancing herc and cat shop. Please cast ur votes or just drop a name or 2 u beleive belongs on the list. Thank you to all here that actually want to help.
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:cute I vote for delisious Waffles to be King of spades
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It really looks like YOU are the only one who genuinely cares about this. Why don't YOU make the list out of the people YOU find to be the most "well-known" - bringing other people's opinions into it is what causes the drama. If it's one person's list, then we can all dismiss you as clearly being a nub and not knowing anything about anyone and it'll all blow over on its own. :D
    :3
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    inb4 Yoruichi puts herself on all the cards.
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Most influential people at each class to me. Obviously there are tons more of awesome people and I have tons of friends that won't be included here this is just my opinion.

Cleric
    Aubree -PvE wise the best cleric on the server in my time, knew her **** didn't always have the sick gear she does today, can thank lots of tea, sandwiches and 3-x runs till 6am. I could/and have pulled cattas with her heals.

Q-best pure PVP cleric, one time she chased me from ToA all the way to ether-blade, i was 20 levels below her but man she wanted that kill.

Mags-he is German but 'uber' good and knows his ****.

Veno

Lec -Brittish cranky old ****, but one of the most skilled players I have ever seen. For real I once saw him take on almost all of dynasty and my job was just to stun them together. Skippy, hellroid, cloud, gundi all died so many times that day.

Raz-Snow shoe wearing, hockey loving farming machine. BTW she is not bad at PVP either just does not that much.

Skyfi -Don't know how many times this guy purged me, man I hated his ***.

Archer-For real this list is huge

Goonz-just sick

Cheez-in boston accent "my boy is wicked smart"

iKritical-The whole reason i spent days of my life running around killing other poeple

Minigod-brittish, really uptight, doesn't like death, one of the best people to talk smack to in the game.

illy- pc smart like a fox

bodine- straight up nubsauce

Halo- easy pk munchies and just like scrabble she will cheat to win.

Barb

Olee- spanish the original pk barb

Jay/Templar- nicest guy in the game, great people person, solid tank one of the best for sure

Skippy- not so much a people person, funny as hell, my drinking buddy, very solid pk barb

Wolfgang- words can not express how awesome she is.

BM

Swordman-I could write a book on this relationship, almost a year where this guy tried to pk me everyday, wherever i was no matter what. Insane crazy gear, would get so mad at you and swear at you in french. Not a bad guy when he wasn't trying to kill you.

Peenice/Pucker- the reason I set out to be the best at what I did. I saw peenice on a purple horse in ether when i was lvl 4 he was lvl 78. I told him then I would try and be the best, I beat him to lvl 90.

Grox- The highest skilled under geared bm ever, when he did pk he was beating people higher lvl better geared easily. Knew his class and was a real fan of the strategy in the game.

Wiz

Wizzard- Just insane, def one of the best wizards in the game. His pk abilities were unmatched but better yet his knowledge of his class and how each class fit in with one another was outstanding. Together we also set out systems to make enough money daily with just cat shops to purchase everything we needed.

Fizzle- funny as hell, really good at his class and never cried when he died on any run.

Zeratul- the orignal heavy metal wiz beast.

IronChef- One of the best in the game, hella dedicated and could make a mean sandwich.

Anyways that is my list
    ~Ajay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    b:sad You are not Ajay for Ajay didn't have boobies. Moobies maybe
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:sad You are not Ajay for Ajay didn't have boobies. Moobies maybe

First off, welcome back Ajay.

Second off...what's his moobie size if he doesn't have boobies?
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
    edited April 2011
    Lets get some fruit and find out.
  • WaffIes - Dreamweaver
    WaffIes - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:cute I vote for delisious Waffles to be King of spades

I accept b:cool
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    Elendria - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This list is great for like two years ago. Times have changed, players have changed and gear has seriously changed and a lot of people on this list that once shined would be under the circumstances today well undergeared and run over by many of us.

So you need make a huge overcast of this list and take out players that either quit or under the times today would hold no water to the ground.

Or name it the top 50 hall of fame dreamweaver list ;) but the top 50 of today looks seriously different.
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    eddietran is the only person i can think of :o (ill also vote to keep Wacky_Taffy on the boards :3)
    and me cuz im just an awesome fish b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
    edited April 2011
    I accept b:cool

b:angry WTH...oooohhh no no no more toons named Waffles. D: Why god why did i start this? Has my WC's for waffles being so epic made it something for everyone to desire? b:sadb:victory
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:angry WTH...oooohhh no no no more toons named Waffles. D: Why god why did i start this? Has my WC's for waffles being so epic made it something for everyone to desire? b:sadb:victory

No, I've had that Archer for over a year and a half, I hate when you world chat about waffles because he never has any teles to reply with :P Waffles uh.. used to be my thing back when I was in a certain faction I'd rather not mention.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    This list is great for like two years ago. Times have changed, players have changed and gear has seriously changed and a lot of people on this list that once shined would be under the circumstances today well undergeared and run over by many of us.

So you need make a huge overcast of this list and take out players that either quit or under the times today would hold no water to the ground.

Or name it the top 50 hall of fame dreamweaver list ;) but the top 50 of today looks seriously different.

Not really, because if those same people were still on the server, I'm sure their gear would still be better comparatively to everyone else. For example, I have no doubt that had not quit for 8+ months and stayed on Dreamweaver instead of rerolling, I would have gear equivalent to yours. It's not like there's anything else to spend the money earned from farming on since charm+pot cost for PK is virtually nonexistent.

:)
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not really, because if those same people were still on the server, I'm sure their gear would still be better comparatively to everyone else. For example, I have no doubt that had not quit for 8+ months and stayed on Dreamweaver instead of rerolling, I would have gear equivalent to yours. It's not like there's anything else to spend the money earned from farming on since charm+pot cost for PK is virtually nonexistent.

:)

I don't agree.
    If the same ppl would still play on, ther would be NONE difference to a person who
    play since 1 month and grabbed daddys credit card. Trust me. See totaly unknown players with uber gears, sadly they missed adding knowledge and skill packs on the botique. It's at the end the only difference between you, and such a person. b:chuckle

I liked to take a look at the PvP Rankings on DW, and ask myself who of the top 5 (each race),
    didn't hunted victims for ther kill rankings? Somebody with a sense of honor, prefere 1 good fight, and 1 good kill, instead of 10 cheap claps. Mhm, but ...oh since when challange worth more then a "See I am so fame, I got XXXXXX kills" option? *lol*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    I don't agree.
    If the same ppl would still play on, ther would be NONE difference to a person who
    play since 1 month and grabbed daddys credit card. Trust me. See totaly unknown players with uber gears, sadly they missed adding knowledge and skill packs on the botique. It's at the end the only difference between you, and such a person. b:chuckle

I liked to take a look at the PvP Rankings on DW, and ask myself who of the top 5 (each race),
    didn't hunted victims for ther kill rankings? Somebody with a sense of honor, prefere 1 good fight, and 1 good kill, instead of 10 cheap claps. Mhm, but ...oh since when challange worth more then a "See I am so fame, I got XXXXXX kills" option? *lol*

I got my rank mainly by killing people my level and above :( A few of them were lower but that's because they annoyed me or it was meant to be a poke, ugh.. I kinda miss pking with my Cleric but.. I really don't feel like gearing him up to compete with R8/9 :D *cries about the good ol' days of pking on our server* :(

WEEEE! Almost 1.7k posts :D
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    Elendria - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree with you Mage. And you should have stayed you nab!!! I miss you. Now that you and wizard are gone I am missing my competition. b:cry

But again Mage your statement is what could be if they would still be playing. So my statement is still accurate. The list should be called hall of fame but not the current top 52. Because people that do not play the game anymore cannot proof that they could still be top in todays times. As wizards and other classes grow stronger they cannot be owned anymore as they used to. A bm even with 5aps cannot just own a wizard anymore that has now hp of more than 14k and pdef higher than bms.

And yes Chibi I agree with you hun you know that. I don't believe in cashers that lvl to 101 in 1 week. They cannot call themselves the best. But what about us that played just as long as the names mentioned and at the present time have much better gear.

The only way that list could be called the current top52 is when those people come back to the game upgrade their gear and rule the server once more.

So Mage... come back plox.... b:dirty
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree with you Mage. And you should have stayed you nab!!! I miss you. Now that you and wizard are gone I am missing my competition. b:cry

But again Mage your statement is what could be if they would still be playing. So my statement is still accurate. The list should be called hall of fame but not the current top 52. Because people that do not play the game anymore cannot proof that they could still be top in todays times. As wizards and other classes grow stronger they cannot be owned anymore as they used to. A bm even with 5aps cannot just own a wizard anymore that has now hp of more than 14k and pdef higher than bms.

And yes Chibi I agree with you hun you know that. I don't believe in cashers that lvl to 101 in 1 week. They cannot call themselves the best. But what about us that played just as long as the names mentioned and at the present time have much better gear.

The only way that list could be called the current top52 is when those people come back to the game upgrade their gear and rule the server once more.

b:shutupHe won't

He's bored of DW which is why he wants to hold me hostageb:shocked
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011

That would be awsome, few players who sadly quitted would bring a new pepperiness to our old DW soup. Or not... most of those couldn't stand the fact, to be for a short time not the "highs lvl" and not the "best geard" players. Too mutch of a egoloss. ;)

I am still waiting Seraphim, he owe me a date. *rofl*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    That would be awsome, few players who sadly quitted would bring a new pepperiness to our old DW soup. Or not... most of those couldn't stand the fact, to be for a short time not the "highs lvl" and not the "best geard" players. Too mutch of a egoloss. ;)

Sera b:dirty

Mizzy! I misses joo D:
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Ew, spicy DW soup. b:shocked

JK, hi Chibi!

(Anyone noticed that this is bordering on being derailed...like the other one?)
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    what the hell ajay, im not on that list?! psh, all the things ive done for you :'( I PERFECTED THE NINJA BARB DAMNIT!

ps, i nominate myself as #5 barb in ze hall of ze fame!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wenomus should be in there, he was the first psy reach 100 >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • XVBx - Dreamweaver
    XVBx - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    some names off the top of my head; Annakay, Xx_Zero_xX, Veins, Scuba, G_tar_God
    those are just the first five that come to my head
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing. b:cool
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited April 2011

Hahah. I wouldn't go back to DW. The PK was way too boring. I'm really glad that I rerolled LC after starting PW again.

Or, the people who quit/rerolled another server thought that either the game was boring or the server was boring. What would the incentive of coming back be?
  • Xwhisper - Dreamweaver
    Xwhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    eddietran is the only person i can think of :o (ill also vote to keep Wacky_Taffy on the boards :3)
    and me cuz im just an awesome fish b:pleased

/bias agreement b:chuckle
    ^make him a queen!
    This is where a siggy should go. But it ran away. Okay. I lied. It's still here but it's a ninja siggy. You just can't see it. Stop raging. It gets embarrassed. Leave. Nao. Stop reading. Whatever. Meh. \o/
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Most influential people at each class to me. Obviously there are tons more of awesome people and I have tons of friends that won't be included here this is just my opinion.

Anyways that is my list
    ~Ajay

aren't many on that list I've actually even heard of/played with TBH. I suppose that may be due in large to a difference in play times though. At any rate, even though my name got included on the list, I'm honestly a bit surprised about it. I personally don't feel as deserving a title of one of the top 52 players on Dreamweaver server "of all time". I mean... its not like I'm winning TW as the only catapuller in a 20 vs 40 or 12 vs 80 TW :/

i need rank 9 and an air strike for that b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..