DreamWeaver war

124»

Comments

• Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
    Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ;/ Don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she is doing.

Getter y r u being a jerk about this is it so wrong for someone to have fun? Also tomorrow i will post the list of cards.
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay, so I get into a conversation with a cleric in-game *cough*VenusArmani*cough* and apparently I've been suggested for the list? Well, while I'm flattered, uhm can I ask what I'm "famous" for? x.x I'm not the best geared, I'm not the highest level, I'm not the best PvPer/PvEer, nor do I care for being the best at any of it so don't bother with that argument line :o

Also, no, just no, at the level 100+ only requisite, because level 100 no longer proves a single thing in PWI in this day and age, where you can create a character and have them in 100 two days later with living in Alt FCs...

Edit: If I see any of you guys post a specific reason, I'll hunt you down in-game, force you white-named, and castrate you... >:(
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay, so I get into a conversation with a cleric in-game *cough*VenusArmani*cough* and apparently I've been suggested for the list? Well, while I'm flattered, uhm can I ask what I'm "famous" for? x.x I'm not the best geared, I'm not the highest level, I'm not the best PvPer/PvEer, nor do I care for being the best at any of it so don't bother with that argument line :o

Also, no, just no, at the level 100+ only requisite, because level 100 no longer proves a single thing in PWI in this day and age, where you can create a character and have them in 100 two days later with living in Alt FCs...

Edit: If I see any of you guys post a specific reason, I'll hunt you down in-game, force you white-named, and castrate you... >:(

*posts a specific reason* See you in game b:cute
  • Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
    Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok seeing as this thread is full of trash and the list has been poster on a new thread named DreamWeaver top 52 link here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12713631#post12713631
    b:bye
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yorui, you need to learn when someone is joking with you hun. b:surrender Let's take the rest of it to pm's later on.
    edited March 2011

100+, pffttt na, easy for anyone to reach that now. Need more standerds such as what they contribute to the server to make the game more enjoyable.

How about a deck of cards for those that are the most wanted for KOS on the server b:victory
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I nominate Thrivelia for the best player on Dreamwever and wins in every category!
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I nominate Thrivelia for the best player on Dreamwever and wins in every category!
    b:bored I don't.
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    me ofc... my special ability is to get people to hate me b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
    edited April 2011