Frustrated WHile Updating The Game...

GeBe - Lost City
GeBe - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
I already Finished download n installed my pwi genesis client to my computer then when i want to update the client...i always get the pop up message if the file is error...

I got this all the time when i try to update it...i already try to verify before update n i the text in the botom of the launcher said if the verifying beeing interupted...

i really frustrated to get back into the game n i dont know what supouse i do to solve this problem...

i try to redownload the pwi client like 3 times n that waste my time all the time to get it coz after i installed the client n try to patch it..i always get the same problem....
my english is bad to explain my problem clearly so if anyone can help n give me some advice i really feel thx n glad about that...
Post edited by GeBe - Lost City on

Comments

• ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sorry about the experience GeBe.. could you post a screen shot of the error so I may assist you further?

Thanks.
  • GeBe - Lost City
    GeBe - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I already try to print screen the pop up message error to post into the forum Ozi, but it wont work...idk how can be that !!!
    coz when i press the PrtSc botton in my laptop when the pop up message error show up but it didnt take the pic or the pop up...i check in the pwi file of screen shoot but i cant find it there....

Am using Laptop to play pwi...Lenovo 3000 V100 with Windows Vista Bussines...