I've notice..Candy Question of the Day

Options
CandyCorn - Raging Tide
CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
That people seem to estimate a person skill on lvl..I got to say that is one of the most idiotic thing to do. Anyone can throw money at the game and lvl to 100 within 5 days and not no jack. So my question is why do people base lvl with experience?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
Post edited by CandyCorn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Caterpie - Dreamweaver
    Caterpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    101 rank9 psy on my server didn't know why one person had a redder name than another.

/proof
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavy Cash Shopping is the difference between understanding simple game mechanics at level 30, or level 101.
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    psh not listening to the not 105 non factor.
    b:chuckle because noobs have this idea that to be 100 you must be pro, and that if you get to 100 you ARE pro. kinda like simple math A=C and B=C so that A=B. What they fail to notice is it's so easy to get to 100+ now that the original "awe" of being a high level is kind of non existent.
    However, they still like to think in this way, and thus take the "level discrimination" to a whole new obnoxious level (as seen in your other thread)
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cos you see, if you're a higher level, all the "cool" kids want to be your friends and jerk off with each other, if there ego level is big enough, they start meat spinning with each other and think there better at PvP at upper levels.

I could bet that, giving me an equal BM vs BM fight with similar levels and gear, I'd win the majority simply from experience, not hyper lvling and gear.

P.s illegal or not, its one reason I've enjoyed my odd break from PWI to play a p-server for pure pvp where just about everyone is on equal footing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    psh not listening to the not 105 non factor.
    b:chuckle because noobs have this idea that to be 100 you must be pro, and that if you get to 100 you ARE pro. kinda like simple math A=C and B=C so that A=B. What they fail to notice is it's so easy to get to 100+ now that the original "awe" of being a high level is kind of non existent.
    However, they still like to think in this way, and thus take the "level discrimination" to a whole new obnoxious level (as seen in your other thread)
    Cos you see, if you're a higher level, all the "cool" kids want to be your friends and jerk off with each other, if there ego level is big enough, they start meat spinning with each other and think there better at PvP at upper levels.

I could bet that, giving me an equal BM vs BM fight with similar levels and gear, I'd win the majority simply from experience, not hyper lvling and gear.

P.s illegal or not, its one reason I've enjoyed my odd break from PWI to play a p-server for pure pvp where just about everyone is on equal footing.

I agree with you both, it seems like people are ignorant to the fact that you can lvl up so easily, that they think lvl 100 is "something special" if i might say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along