Skill vs Cash shopping.

Comments

• illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You know honestly, Yeah. I'd like to see ALL you BADASS TROLLS beat Diesel in a duel and post it. I dare you. if you can't, you have no say in this. Tired of your bull shiot.

What is this...i don't even........

You do know you're on a PVP server right? You also know that duels are like playing tekken at home, then going out on the street and trying to "falcon dice kick" a mugger right? Don't work so good.b:chuckle

Go home lil man. You're so called accomplishment is all in your head.b:surrender
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • Dextorian - Lost City
    Dextorian - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I wanna *duel* Dextorian. I've actually beaten rank 8 Assassins before in a *duel*. But clearly they Cash Shopped it so they have no skill. Dextorian is an all f2p player, so he must have skill dude.

1. Is this Diesel guy a huge PKer? Or one who just likes to play without PvP but regrettably rolled on a Pvp server.

2. If cash shoppers have a brain, then they could at least learn how to play. It doesn't take long at all to learn a class. It's either because the have no skill or they are lazy to take a pro's advice and ignorant.

I'd like to take your challenge, but currently I'm just rage quitting. This forum is bull****. And it's bull**** that I can't be close to being considered "pro" without having all the shiny gear and all that.

2. I'm not sure, mostly he's offline from being in his guild ( ThaClicK ). I'm not sure about the second part

3. That's what I'm trying to prove with this post, yet I'm being trolled. And thus, I don't care about this game much anymore.. I'm pretty much proving myself to a bunch of idiotic trolls who think their better when all they do is afk in South Arch and troll Forums cause' their "pro" like that.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'd like to take your challenge, but currently I'm just rage quitting. This forum is bull****. And it's bull**** that I can't be close to being considered "pro" without having all the shiny gear and all that.

2. I'm not sure, mostly he's offline from being in his guild ( ThaClicK ). I'm not sure about the second part

3. That's what I'm trying to prove with this post, yet I'm being trolled. And thus, I don't care about this game much anymore.. I'm pretty much proving myself to a bunch of idiotic trolls who think their better when all they do is afk in South Arch and troll Forums cause' their "pro" like that.

lol b:chuckle
    Seriously.. who brags about beating someone in a DUEL with an OP class. Fail, Dextorian is fail.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited March 2011

20 milions bet 3 duels against you, the one one who gets two wins gets the money reply here if you want b:bye

Adroit will be the refereeb:pleased
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2011

So you play this game and probably others to be considered "Pro"? Just let that sink in for a second. YOU PLAY A GAME TO BE CALLED A PRO!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? IS YOUR SELF ESTEEM THAT LOW THAT YOU NEED A GAME TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF? HOLY ***** SHT BATMAN!!
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Real pros don't have so much Ego.

Wanna stand out something? Let other players speak your name.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Real pros don't have so much Ego.

Wanna stand out something? Let other players speak your name.

k i start.

i Brus'd my teef today.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol b:chuckle
    Seriously.. who brags about beating someone in a DUEL with an OP class. Fail, Dextorian is fail.

LoL dude... before you talk about someone get your facts straight.... Diesel is regularily online and very active and is the current leader of Vengeful not ThaClick

And for others that think he is not an active pvp'er and just rolled a pvp server by mistake I will say that I have known him for a long time now and has always been an active pvp'er.
    I have also seen him beat many players that outgeared him previously so the arguement that he has no skill is noit valid at all.

the fact is that most people don't take duels seriously except for maybe those that refuse to pvp outside SZ and need to use dules as a way to stroke thier ego.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LoL dude... before you talk about someone get your facts straight.... Diesel is regularily online and very active and is the current leader of Vengeful not ThaClick

And for others that think he is not an active pvp'er and just rolled a pvp server by mistake I will say that I have known him for a long time now and has always been an active pvp'er.
    I have also seen him beat many players that outgeared him previously so the arguement that he has no skill is noit valid at all.

the fact is that most people don't take duels seriously except for maybe those that refuse to pvp outside SZ and need to use dules as a way to stroke thier ego.

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LMFAO Fish duels.
  • Chuck_N - Lost City
    Chuck_N - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I had a nice laugh reading this thread.
  • cubansyrus
    cubansyrus Posts: 17
    edited March 2011
    yeah they stun and hold u still ........... get gemini strike n one shot them

done

sins r nice but to many stuns to be much use out of a TW map

good luck grinders
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2011

You do realize in ur SS it clearly shows Diesel with title of Vengeful leader? Just putting that out.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You can't troll someone you don't know. I do duel other sins and I do kill them. Including ones with r8. I have yet to try with one with r9.

I disagree. Anyone can be trolled as long as they have the right personality to take the bait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Stop stop stop!!!

I'm laughing too hard make it stop! >_<

Dextorian, just quit please. Don't spend anymore of your time trying to level to 100. Please?

I was PK'ing on my 69 sin and killed a 77 cleric. That gives me an extremely high level of skill right?

Okay okay brb. Gonna make a thread about my pro-ness.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think we proved to him enough that assassins ARE op.

Time to /thread ???
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2011

lol cause i am a forum moron.... hahaha sorry bout that.. but i think we all know who i meant to quote
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Reading this thread was the worst 10 minutes of my life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Reading this thread was the worst 10 minutes of my life.

If thats so one would figure you would stop reading the thread after the first minute b:chuckle

edit: wtf is this little goblin like creature in my avatar x.x...
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    edit: wtf is this little goblin like creature in my avatar x.x...

was wondering about that too..
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    >.> Wow, our section had one of these too.

Skill seems to diminish as the Cash Shop goes up, up, Up!
    /end Forum barging.

P.S. Hai guys, :).
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jes!!!!

Xd
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And you can't really see an 8x scared *** archer that hides behind a wall ijs <3 If you ever find out how to see through walls, let me know Ms. Super Pro Essence ***** ^^

LMFAO! So you got killed by an 8X that you couldn't see? That's almost like... a R9 getting killed by a 9X that he couldn't see.
  • sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    was wondering about that too..

It's that little chi'mei thing or w/e. Supposably took over arch and killed the duke for a super lame april fool's joke, but instead ended up causing a mass dc on dreamweaver I believe, maybe others. You can read about it on the "news" page where they list the sales.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dextorian when you were in kagebushi i thought you were an ok player i see now i was wrong you just suck im glad you left btw you have no skill what so ever which is why i dropped you at HO a few days ago b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    >.> Wow, our section had one of these too.

Skill seems to diminish as the Cash Shop goes up, up, Up!
    /end Forum barging.

P.S. Hai guys, :).

I think rampant cash shopping is a disease in every server, so I wouldn't be surprised. I only have respect for cash shoppers who learned to play their characters BEFORE leaning on their money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2011
    Aesthor wrote:
    I think rampant cash shopping is a disease in every server, so I wouldn't be surprised. I only have respect for cash shoppers who learned to play their characters BEFORE leaning on their money
    Totally agree, but sadly in this games current state most people don't learn how to play their class until level 100+. They don't farm for their gear, they just sit back and let others farm it for them - then they charge gold, then buy the mats. Same for their Nirvana, etc. Oh well, it's just the way things are now: nothing anyone can do or say against it. Only thing I can think of is just to make the issue worse... Skilled players - Milk it for what it is, until this game totally dies (Which won't be too long, I don't see this game lasting another 2-3 years.)
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
  • Dextorian - Lost City
    Dextorian - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd like to add..

The only convo I wanted going on from this thread was what Aesthor and Solara are talking about. I don't care if you guys think I'm a **** *** player, your only making Diesel look worse cause' I beat him. I'm just bringing up the fact that just because you cs, doesn't make you pro.

I quit PWI because of this bull. I'm not going to waste another 200 bucks to get r9 to compete with half of the fail *** sins that think their pro because they can one shot me. So, in all honesty.. PWI is ruined because of their rep sale. As well as a lot of other sales. Have fun wastin' money folks. It's all going to hell anyways.
    edited April 2011
    Dextorian wrote:
    It's all going to hell anyways.

The calm before the storm has already finnished.
    ~Back when they kept adding stupid stuff... like Perfect Iron Hammers/chest of coins - making gold cap be @ least 200/210 each... Then massive spam on the 5 Pack of Gold Charms, and the last breath of peaceful times was when they established the "give me money" (Anni) packs.

The dooms day happened the day they added Rank 8/9 into the cash shop for the first time, and is it me: or do they drop the price on the Dragon Orb 10*'s everytime they come back around?

The lowest gold on the Heavens Tear server was 650 each which was a while ago. Now it is around 850/860 each. Which ultimately forces the people unable to farm/merchant effectively to supply their charms, pots, gear from cash shopping to even stay below par for the one's which don't cash shop.

Anyways, again: sorry for invading your forum.
    My Appologies,
    Sol.
    Alt's:
  • Yulk - Raging Tide
    Yulk - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Next come free culti-completion scrolls in boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
This discussion has been closed.