True Gem Socket Packs Lies, Warning

Options
endlesstorture
endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
On the website it says you can get sapphire ,critine and garnet gem. But someone i know got a useless Mana gem from it. U lie PWI
Post edited by endlesstorture on

Comments

• Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To be fair, the news page makes no mention of turquoise gems and mentions sapphire gems twice in the news item.

However, i'd have thought that it might twig with a few people that just perhaps, something might not be quite right, at least with regards to mentioning sapphire gems twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • endlesstorture
    edited March 2011
    Options

thats not pwi.perfectworld.com , fail moar

fact is pwi made a false advertisement on their website and need fix it asap
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I .. am ... MOORE RON.

I bring .. a .. MESSAGE.
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thats not pwi.perfectworld.com , fail moar

fact is pwi made a false advertisement on their website and need fix it asap

And therefore the infos given at pwdatabase are incorrect? Especially after your friend really got the mana gem? I always check the items you are able to get as well as the percentages before i decide to open packs I don't know.

And yes, there is the sapphire gem twice, which is obviously an error. I doubt your friend would have refused to buy packs if he knew there was a chance to get the mana gem, lol. I just find all the "zomg they lies!!! they so evil!! they trick you on purpose!!" rage entertaining... My explanation of PWI's evil lies? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor
  • endlesstorture
    edited March 2011
    Options
    your wrong. im correct. stop trying ^
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options

ok, i bow down to this great argument. are you possibly like 13 years old?
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok, i bow down to this great argument. are you possibly like 13 years old?

Or level 13, hence hiding behind the generic avatar? b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

They have always been giving mana gem which you should know. It is you who fail
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Op, pwdatabase may not be pwi itself but everytime I've been on it the info has been accurate. Seriously though, at least your friend got something. Whenever I open packs I get the junk stuff =P Even if the item is considered "sucky", i'm sure s/he can find a buyer. I've seen people on DW trying to get them before.

Also, comments like this will likely get people with useful information to ignore you or bash back. There's no need to be rude ._.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They make a small error in advertising->You failed to do your own research->Come to forums to troll.

What's up with people nowadays
  • DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    150 packs = no gem b:victoryb:bye

EDIT : still 530 to go :P .. but idk why they are opening like 1m each -.- sux like hell
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    150 packs = no gem b:victoryb:bye

odds are 1 in 500 0.o
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The amount of people who are completely missing the point in this topic is truly astounding.

It's not a matter of "what's in the packs?" - it's that PWI literally has false information regarding a sale on their website, STILL has the false information (with what looks like no plans on correcting it), and actually regularly does it.

Whether or not the original poster is stupid or a complete *** is irrelevant - the point is that PWI is currently running false advertising. Period.
    :3
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    while in all likelyhood its a typo, i would have though they would have noticed by now 0.o
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The amount of people who are completely missing the point in this topic is truly astounding.

It's not a matter of "what's in the packs?" - it's that PWI literally has false information regarding a sale on their website, STILL has the false information (with what looks like no plans on correcting it), and actually regularly does it.

Whether or not the original poster is stupid or a complete *** is irrelevant - the point is that PWI is currently running false advertising. Period.

All they did was forgetting to mention that there is a 1 in 2000 chance to get a mana gem. All the gems they advertised are in the packs, so they did not say "you can get x" where "x" is not included in the packs. It's like a lottery saying "you can win 1M $" but not saying that you can also win a coupon for 1 kg potatoes... Would you go there and complain about the lottery not mentioning the potatoes? I just don't see the point, it is not like it takes away the chance for the other gems if you can ALSO win a mana gem.
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fail troll is fail...

Here, have some cookies.
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    All they did was forgetting to mention that there is a 1 in 2000 chance to get a mana gem. All the gems they advertised are in the packs, so they did not say "you can get x" where "x" is not included in the packs. It's like a lottery saying "you can win 1M $" but not saying that you can also win a coupon for 1 kg potatoes... Would you go there and complain about the lottery not mentioning the potatoes? I just don't see the point, it is not like it takes away the chance for the other gems if you can ALSO win a mana gem.

No, they mentioned every single other prize EXCEPT the mana gem. That's not really the same concept as what you're describing.

And for the record, those other lotteries say "You can win one million dollars! (or one of 1,000 other prizes)" because they legally have to.
    :3
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fixed the post-- I had originally posted the Sapphire Gem twice. The Turquoise Gem is now correctly shown in the news post, and I'm sorry about the confusion it caused.
  • Dealtia - Dreamweaver
    Dealtia - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I feel the need to point out GMs are STILL HUMAN..
  • Lalius - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I feel the need to point out GMs are STILL HUMAN..

Lies, they are nothing but scripts. Evil scripts. The matrix has you. :o
  • XRyukenxx - Heavens Tear
    XRyukenxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fixed the post-- I had originally posted the Sapphire Gem twice. The Turquoise Gem is now correctly shown in the news post, and I'm sorry about the confusion it caused.

u were wrong on the battlefire pack AND u were wrong on this. not to mention a few other things.

i think ur trolling.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pssh, if you hover the pack description it says 10, 20, 50 socket gems or a gem. Since it just says "a gem," you can safely assume it would be all gems. It's not false advertising, the actual sale item spells it out. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit