[Server Maintenance] 3-29-2011 11pm PDT [Complete]

Options

Comments

• Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey guys :)
    Sorry to ask and I dont wanna be annoying but can someone plz tell me when server is back up? Cause Idk what time it is there right now, just would like to know if they're up in like 30 min or an hour or so,
    BIG TY b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary
    Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    used the preset since there was time to adjust it after that. then spent a bit more on it. got some people trying to give me makeover scrolls because my face scared them :(. now days i just hit 80/90ish and use a makeover scroll every 10 lvls to adjust my looks to my armor. edit: 1am time their supposed to be back up is about 23 minutes from now give or take. but don't quote me on this pwi's been known to take more then 2 hours longer for maint.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    YOU abuse +APS and stomp on ppl who love the teamwork aspect of the game.

imma collect girly underthings and help the lower lvls grow into awesomesauce! b:cute

I don't abuse anything. I simply do 2 man squads with people that abuse aps. There's a difference, my conscience is clean.

And i want underthingies tooo :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sorry to ask and I dont wanna be annoying but can someone plz tell me when server is back up? Cause Idk what time it is there right now, just would like to know if they're up in like 30 min or an hour or so,

scheduled to be back up 17 minutes from now... but that may or may not happen depending on whether or not the staff are completely ready for us....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Busta - Raging Tide
    Busta - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I Bustaneck would like to know when the problem with the server status menu will be fixed. Cause as it is right now the servers are always online ready to be logged into and never offline for maintenance and or while maintenance and or updates are occurring. So i have to keep trying to log in and failing plz get this function to work i know you can do it i have faith in you PWI and thx .
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I Bustaneck would like to know when the problem with the server status menu will be fixed. Cause as it is right now the servers are always online ready to be logged into and never offline for maintenance and or while maintenance and or updates are occurring. So i have to keep trying to log in and failing plz get this function to work i know you can do it i have faith in you PWI and thx .

online games = coding malfunctions. i hear wizard 101 is a good diversion tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luscinia - Lost City
    Luscinia - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

The servers list shows down for me. --- means that they are down:P
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I used one of the pre-made chars and customised them completely, it took 2 hours but it came to this http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/Sc3niX/?action=view&current=2011-01-0519-50-34.jpg
  • Kahheng - Raging Tide
    Kahheng - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The servers list shows down for me. --- means that they are down:P

umm...what link is your server lists?I go to this http://pwi.perfectworld.com/status and all is shown online
  • Luscinia - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options

If I'm counting correctly the servers should be up in 9 minutes:)

ANd as I forgot to tell before... I usually take some preset and then play with it a bit. Usually takes around 10min to 2h to make a char of my liking. And then sometimes makeover scrolls to fix stuff that I didn't notice before.
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Luscinia - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    umm...what link is your server lists?I go to this http://pwi.perfectworld.com/status and all is shown online

I never check the servers through webpage. I check them through patcher after you Start the game and check Choose Server. Easyest way to get a correct answer if the servers are up or not.
  • Kahheng - Raging Tide
    Kahheng - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never check the servers through webpage. I check them through patcher after you Start the game and check Choose Server. Easyest way to get a correct answer if the servers are up or not.

awesome,thanks!
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hate to say it but I am underwhelmed by this week's patch notes. b:surrender

When do we get the missing NPCs that show up in our available quests? When will genie skills function reliably as they did pre-Genesis? When will the new UI take up less space for the squad bar? When will the new UI have different icon colors for male/female? When will mob names not wrap onto another line of text? When will the new "world" font have the complete character set of the font it replaced? When will ReportBugs be localized properly since it likes to pop up at inopportune times (in other words, please remove the insult from injury... and yes, I created a thread on this subject a while back in the Suggestion Box)?

I could go on, but we all know the faults by now... b:sad
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Luscinia - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hate to say it but I am underwhelmed by this week's patch notes. b:surrender

When do we get the missing NPCs that show up in our available quests? When will genie skills function reliably as they did pre-Genesis? When will the new UI take up less space for the squad bar? When will the new UI have different icon colors for male/female? When will mob names not wrap onto another line of text? When will the new "world" font have the complete character set of the font it replaced? When will ReportBugs be localized properly since it likes to pop up at inopportune times (in other words, please remove the insult from injury... and yes, I created a thread on this subject a while back in the Suggestion Box)?

I could go on, but we all know the faults by now... b:sad

You are not the only one. But are you seeing sins in the squad in stealth when they are not? As I experienced it multiple times now:P
  • _BlooD_TanK_ - Lost City
    _BlooD_TanK_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When will servers start to run?
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You are not the only one. But are you seeing sins in the squad in stealth when they are not? As I experienced it multiple times now:P

I have to say that, as a cleric, I'm far more annoyed by the people who die standing up. b:shocked

And in response to the question, I don't see them stealth when they do...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Zaa - Harshlands
    Zaa - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary
    Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    their already late putting the servers back up, don't be suprised if it takes awhile. should have been 3 mintues ago.

ah the good old days - when maint only took the time scheduled for it, and sometimes 30-60 minutes less. man the nubs at pwe now days, and i thought it was getting bad in game.
  • sagiramin
    sagiramin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    is it just me but when i load the game, it lags my intire computer. which it never done this before, ever. O.O was bad enough the game lagged out all weekend but i hope its fixed before you turn servers back on. b:sad
  • Luscinia - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Servers are not up yet.

And I know the feeling... I don't see people dieing either. Sucks alot in BH if some ppl are 1shot by the boss and I think they are alive-.-
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O9zMnwD65Q

"I'm gonna be the best bassist for my brother!" ---Cliff Burton

b:sad rest in peace cliff....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Come on guys, i had my weekly shower, now its time to play! b:sad
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why do they not change the server status on the webpage and also let us dl the patches if servers are not up yet? b:surrender
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Servers went down at like, 11:13 or so
    so 2 hours later would be 1:13
    cmon guys a couple minutes, you can do et! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luscinia - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Patcher is updating!!

Edit: Manual patch goes quicker! And servers still down.
  • Jotie - Raging Tide
    Jotie - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Servers went down at like, 11:13 or so
    so 2 hours later would be 1:13
    cmon guys a couple minutes, you can do et! b:victory

I agree. It won't be too long now, so everyone should have enough patience for them to open up in a few minutes.
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bring out EG skills , Rank 9 and fix the glitch - where you see your EG character stand still when self-chi`ing . >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jud_SnKTlY
  • Katagaria - Dreamweaver
    Katagaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:cry nuuu..i needs my pwi fix now... i just got back to pwi and wanted to play with my mystic. ahhs well. guess i'll go and... read some other forum thread. b:cute
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lul At i antic nice spelling

ms Lsomnia
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world