Nirvana i have a question

Options
L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur
L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
How hard is it to get Rapture Crystals?
if i go 100 times could i get 100 or they rareier then that?
(i dont cash shop so i'm not going to pay the chests)
Also please but in a reply how many runs you think it would take
Post edited by L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur on

Comments

• Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    From what I've seen, sometimes 1 rapture and *some* uncannies drop...But 2 or even 3 raptures drop when 2x drops is activated on any server. I can't wait to reach 100 myself and start farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can only get max of 2 raps per run outside of 2x drops.

You will more than likely sell them as a squad and split coins.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    An average nirvana run is about 1 rapture and 4 uncannies and takes 30 minutes for most squads I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can only get max of 2 raps per run outside of 2x drops.

You will more than likely sell them as a squad and split coins.

so i'll have to sell the raps i get split the cost then save up to buy more?

so if my math is right if 2 raps drops every run i wouldneed to go on
    303 runs?
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so i'll have to sell the raps i get split the cost then save up to buy more?

so if my math is right if 2 raps drops every run i wouldneed to go on
    303 runs?

Not sure about the numbers runs you'd need to do. Just a suggest merchant save your coin, wait for the next rep sale, or play the gold market, and get yourself Rank8.

Sorry to say but you don't see a lot of world chats for psychic's, its all "nirvana squad looking for more APS DD's" b:sad
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Even if you had the money to buy it, rapts can still take awhile to buy, simply being that its pretty hard to have ppl sell them to you if you aren't the highest buying price in RT.

The lame part is, is that you cannot even start farming Nirvana until you are 100, the only other way of going Nirv upon lvl 100, is selling gold via charging zen, or merching, or even farming TTs for cash for Nirv.

Point is, it can be a very long term goal, but will be worth it in the end. Unfortunately for me, I lack patients getting my Nirv gears. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There's a 4.0 Psy on Sanctuary. b:surrender
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • L_grimmjow_l - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh sorry i forgot to say i'm going to do it on my seeker 1st most likelyb:laugh
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    An average nirvana run is about 1 rapture and 4 uncannies and takes 30 minutes for most squads I think.

Would agree with this as an average drops rate but don't think average runs take 30 minutes. If you have decent aps and rank 8 to farm your Nirvana gear you can find decent squads to go with. This means 10 minute runs, maybe 20. I would suggest doing runs on your sin because as yet, theirs no place for Seekers in a Nirvana squad.

If one rap drops then you can offer to buy it from your squad for the price of what the highest catshop is buying for (say, 2 mil) or a little extra if your nice, or a little less if your squads nice. You then get back 1/6 of what you bought it for because you squad drop the coin and get your share. If you buy all the raptures from your squads you can prolly do it in 85 runs. Thats assuming you have coin to buy the raptures from your squad.

If you want, you can spam runs and do 4-8 runs and hope 6 raps drop. Then squad will give one to each person instead of sell.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yah I'm not really sure what's average since all nirv I do has me in it. I was thinking average for a squad that would take a Psy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    On most of the runs I go with random groups, the run takes about 25-30 minutes. This is usually with a cleric, maybe a veno, and the rest are APS of some sort. This duration does not factor the time it takes to gather the group in the first place.

On average, I make a little less than 1m per hour this way. I make more grinding spiders, so I've sort of given up on Nirvana runs.

Higher damage runs I have been on take 15 minutes, and those types of runs are more profitable than grinding. However, I don't often get on these types of squads when joining randoms.