Dear Supermen.

Sikasatsi - Harshlands
Sikasatsi - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Seeker
I have a question for all of you seekers. What in the earth makes you (good seeker, bad seeker, dumb seeker, idiot seeker, squishy seeker) think that you're a god damn superman?
What gives you the **** on your forehead to act like a 20k hp barb and end up squad wipe in every damn situation.
Oh yes, ive seen good seekers, no problems so far... but im wondering all again, if you're bad player, what makes you think as a seeker, you're good at what do you do?

/remove seekers b:thanks
Post edited by Sikasatsi - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Didn't people say thee same thing when sins came out? Fail people are fail, regardless of the class they play; don't blame a class for a moron's mistakes.
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hyper noobs

/10char
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We just keeping clerics on their toes... they got spoiled BBing everything...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have a question for all of you seekers. What in the earth makes you (good seeker, bad seeker, dumb seeker, idiot seeker, squishy seeker) think that you're a god damn superman?
    What gives you the **** on your forehead to act like a 20k hp barb and end up squad wipe in every damn situation.
    Oh yes, ive seen good seekers, no problems so far... but im wondering all again, if you're bad player, what makes you think as a seeker, you're good at what do you do?

/remove seekers b:thanks
    i think its these: dumb seeker, idiot seeker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sikasatsi - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Didn't people say thee same thing when sins came out? Fail people are fail, regardless of the class they play; don't blame a class for a moron's mistakes.
    You really missed the point here. How they get the **** on their forehead? Every single one of them are purified d!ckheads. Pm me @ harhslands if youre humble seeker b:chuckle
    edited March 2011
    You really missed the point here. How they get the **** on their forehead? Every single one of them are purified d!ckheads. Pm me @ harhslands if youre humble seeker b:chuckle
    why would a humble seeker want to PM a d!ckhead? your attitude shows you arent much diff. from them either.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Deceptistar, methinks we've been trolled b:sad
  • Sikasatsi - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    1st of all, it was a joke. DUH? Second i bet my head on it, that you would be as annoyed as i am, when experienced numerous of worthless deaths caused by those god damn ultimate tanks. I do not need reply from you, :)
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What is this I don't even.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Just random tennybopper, discovering the "new thread" button...You know it's like when they discover the goody spot, they can't go without playing with it.
    edited March 2011
    Deceptistar, methinks we've been trolled b:sad
    prolly a sad adolescent teen. u dont really hear adults say 'DUH' nowadays
    1st of all, it was a joke. DUH? Second i bet my head on it, that you would be as annoyed as i am, when experienced numerous of worthless deaths caused by those god damn ultimate tanks. I do not need reply from you, :)
    apparently those DD do not learn, nor adapt after experiencing numerous worthless deaths. Those are the idiots without a back up plan. Much like those pple that fail to get insurance irl. Bites then in the backside when they least expect it. Sry kiddo, stuff like that dont happen to most of us even with those kind of tank-wannabe's. We actually get ourselves ready after experiencing the first fail wipe, so we survive b:byebye

i guess that fcc noobs have a limit to what they can learn b:laugh
  • NeroKylar - Sanctuary
    NeroKylar - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Woot Go star! Show those kids a lesson. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Posting for +1.
    inb4lockorsome****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This thread fails. Haha.
  • RiotKing - Raging Tide
    RiotKing - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm the hulk dumb *****. :D
    jkjk

Its called having fun in a game get over dieing.
    b:surrender
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Honestly... people like you do not get it that your jokes aren't funny. I see it in world chat every day. Corny as hell jokes, filled with vulgarity that only stains the intended "punch line". We have enough seeker trolls and we are well aware of our inferiority to barbs and bms.
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There are always some foolish "supermen" out there who do actually agro much more than they can ever dream to handle, however, it is to be expected, at least for the first little while, that with a new HA class comes some players that are interested in finding out what the limits of their character are.

If those who are starting to get a handle on their seekers abilities weren't trying to push the envelope a little bit Fuzzy would be disappointed. If there are a few squad death's along the way so be it.

Like the panda always says, if people aren't dying and chaos isn't ensuing, Fuzzy isn't having any fun. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Actually I have, and it's not as fun as people say it is.

It's funnier to be do like walk do to.
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Blame the FC noobs, who never learned to play their class until they hypered to lvl 100 b:bye
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Fail Obvious Troll...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hyper noobs

/10char

Isn't that already 10 chars (plus a space)?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • kantero
    kantero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hey I play a seeker ( Started perfect world 3 weeks before Genesis ) I'm not a **** b:chuckle Anyways... you have to admit if they are played right they can be useful..