Help me. I'm stuck in Swiftwinds Grasslands and Tribe and I'm only level 5! :(

Jaromirwolf - Heavens Tear
Jaromirwolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok. So,long story,short, I was exploring and ended up in the Swiftlands even though I'm only level 5 and I can't get back out becuase I only have 166 hp and everytime I try to escape back to the City of the Lost(I'm a venomancer), a monster with 3000 hp or more kills me with just one blow and I get thrown back into the tribelands. I saw there was a resurrection scroll to buy but I sold everything I had except for my armor and still didn't have enough coins to buy it. Then, I came across an NPC in the Swiftland Tribe called Teleport Master Something-or-Other. So, I clicked on him and I chose teleport and this map came up,but I couldn't figure out how to use it. I clicked on City of the Lost with my mouse and then tried to hit the "enter" key on my keyboard when that didn't work,but I still wasn't teleported anywhere. Any help and advice for a poor defenseless level 5 to be able to get out of the Swiftlands or is my character stuck there forever? b:sad

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What's your veno's username/are you online right now? I assume your veno is also on HT, and if so, I can help get you back to CotL. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Jaromirwolf - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    What's your veno's username/are you online right now? I assume your veno is also on HT, and if so, I can help get you back to CotL. :)

My character's name is Toddsha and yes she is on Heaven's Tear sever along with Jaromirwolf. I logged out of the game,but I can log back on. Thank you so much. I'd really appreciate it. :) I'm currently in the Swiftwinds Tribe. Should I just meet you there or...?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, that'll be fine :) I'll PM you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Jaromirwolf - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, that'll be fine :) I'll PM you.

K. Thank you so much. :)