Lol GG. but question is.. why did you +10 the first cast? x.x
    you can transfer refines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    seklies91 wrote: »
    Lol GG. but question is.. why did you +10 the first cast? x.x

because 25 mil for an ocean is pretty damn cheap lol +10ing a weapon is change these days... at least for someone like me who farms cuz there is nothing else to do in this game...so enjoy what you can while you can ^^
    and while i farm the 150 rappies for the second recast, i can still have good damage ^^
  • seklies91
    seklies91 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know about the transfer, and I agree about the 25m d obs, but the transfer costs more money x.x
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    seklies91 wrote: »
    I know about the transfer, and I agree about the 25m d obs, but the transfer costs more money x.x
    yeah i remember the transfer stones costing hulluva lot of money. Altho if its change, they can scrap the transfer cause its more expensive and they can +10 it a 2nd time XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan