Divine honor of Light

moonshadow69
moonshadow69 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi all, i recently got this item called "divine Honor of light" and it said to exchange it at the Divine emissary of light in Arch, except when i found the npc, there were no options to exchange it. Plz help .

ty
Post edited by moonshadow69 on

Comments

• benjaxfcfc
    benjaxfcfc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hi all, i recently got this item called "divine Honor of light" and it said to exchange it at the Divine emissary of light in Arch, except when i found the npc, there were no options to exchange it. Plz help .

ty

is used to change weapons in the emissary that the izqueirda need a minimum of two divine honor to change a weapon
  • moonshadow69
    moonshadow69 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ya i jsut found out like a few days ago b:angry thing that disapoints me is that seekers get so little weapons to exchage and theres so many magic swords...ive got two honors of light now so i guess ill save em for later
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Honor quests were ripped off from the database...
    There are a total of three weapons useable by seekers (I know 'cause I have one, too) from the Divine Emissary of the Void. Level 22, Level 30 (dual), and Level 42. Here's a list of all the quests that awards you with a divine honor of the light:

Divine Emissary of the Light:

Level 20 - 24: Obsidian Spellbound (Level 30, patrols around the frostlands in E.Guard area)
    Level 25 - 30: Decaying Ghouls (25) (Silver pool, EASIER HONOUR QUEST EVER!)
    Level 31 - 35: Jumang (He's in the Wolf Totem Valley)
    Level 36 - 40: Haggist Geezlot (I think we all know where he is)
    Level 41 - 45: Collect 10 Peach Charm Swords (drops from Ghostyard Haunts, Hall of Deception)
    Level 46 - 50: Cairn Guards (10, Hall of Deception)

Divine Emissary of the Shadow:

Level 51 - 60: Hexocelot Mistrealm Warriors (10, Secret Frostcovered Grounds)
    Level 51 - 60: Feligar Centurion of the Mists (10, Secret Frostcovered Grounds)
    Level 51 - 60: Collect 10 Hexocelot Bows (Drops from Hexocelot Mistrealm Archers, Secret Frostcovered Grounds)
    Level 60 - 70: Shikou Valorians (10, Valley of Disaster)
    Level 60 - 70: Remnant Venomtails (10, Valley of Disaster)

You may require multiple runs to get those FB Honor Quests. It's more than what you asked for, but I think this is useful - saves you the trouble of going to the database and search yourself :D
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.