Sanctuary is filled with whiny babies

HeIIRaizer - Sanctuary
HeIIRaizer - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Heh, So i was in a bounty hunt the other day with my cleric Seraphiraph in TT 3-3, and I was lucky enough to get a gold drop from the boss. You know, as long as I can remember, when someone got something nice in a run, if it wasn't declared the drops would be split at the beginning of the run, and never on a BH have I heard that before, you said GRATS to that person who got something nice. But not this squad, They cried and whined and demanded I sold my drop and paid them. Like seriously? I get a nice drop and you demand I sell it and pay you??? Just a few days ago in a BH Abaddon run, someone got a demon Ironheart skill, worth over 20 million. You know what the squad did? Did they demand he sell his drop and pay them?? NO!!!!!! They said GRATS!!!!! So what is all this bull**** about people demanding people sell their nice drops in a BH and paying them. Get real people. If someone gets something nice you say GRATS to them, you don't start whining and crying and ******** because you didn't get lucky enough this time to get it and DEMAND they PAY you.
Post edited by HeIIRaizer - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, maybe they were being whiny, but it's awfully selfish, IMO, to keep a gold drop that EVERYONE worked for. Hence why in my faction, when we do bh3-3, if we gets any gold drops, they promptly get sold and split, because everyone worked for it, not just the lucky person whose inv it went into.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It depends on the instance. Mats in TT are split since it is a farming instance, just like Nirvana and Lunar.

Other instances like FB99 and FCC are not farmed for drops so people don't enter with any assumption that the drops will be split.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What Astrelle said. FB/BH99 is not an instance u farming (except sins who stealth the whole way....)

TT/Lunar/Nirvana, where mats r dropping, r farming instances.

This is something u should know by urself before post this. Have u ever formed a squad for FB/BH99 because of farming money? No, no1 is. Except sins as i said.
    You can't compare the drops when u know by urself what's a farming instance and what's not a farming instance.
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have NEVER gone on a TT run..whether for farming coin, quest or BH where the drops WERENT SPLIT and sold... EVER....

The only time in a TT run where drops were kept were runs SPECIFICALLY for the toon to get specific drops for their armor or weapon.

When it comes to instances like 69,79,89, etc.. The general rule is the tabber gets the drops if a FB or the person who wined does unless a wine fee was paid. But that's not written in stone.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Welcome back to PWI wrathchild xD
  • magena
    magena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Heh, So i was in a bounty hunt the other day with my cleric Seraphiraph in TT 3-3, and I was lucky enough to get a gold drop from the boss. You know, as long as I can remember, when someone got something nice in a run, if it wasn't declared the drops would be split at the beginning of the run, and never on a BH have I heard that before, you said GRATS to that person who got something nice. But not this squad, They cried and whined and demanded I sold my drop and paid them. Like seriously? I get a nice drop and you demand I sell it and pay you??? Just a few days ago in a BH Abaddon run, someone got a demon Ironheart skill, worth over 20 million. You know what the squad did? Did they demand he sell his drop and pay them?? NO!!!!!! They said GRATS!!!!! So what is all this bull**** about people demanding people sell their nice drops in a BH and paying them. Get real people. If someone gets something nice you say GRATS to them, you don't start whining and crying and ******** because you didn't get lucky enough this time to get it and DEMAND they PAY you.

You are not being selfish. This is the general rule for BH drops. The same as if someone wined Seat or Abaddon and no one paid the cost, the winer would get any molds/ books that dropped unless stated otherwise. BH TT is not exception- you are not farming the instance- if that were the case, all bosses would be done, no longer making it a BH run.

For awhile, Abaddon and Seat were farmed. They were farmed for some molds, but mostly for the skills that dropped. The rules were the same back then unless otherwise stated at the start.

Nothing was said as to what would happen on gold drops, then whoever got it decided the item's fate. You kept it. Good for you.
    Playing a healer since 5/29/2001.
    Proud Sanctuary player. If it has some practical healing skills, I play it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    magena wrote: »
    You are not being selfish. This is the general rule for BH drops. The same as if someone wined Seat or Abaddon and no one paid the cost, the winer would get any molds/ books that dropped unless stated otherwise. BH TT is not exception- you are not farming the instance- if that were the case, all bosses would be done, no longer making it a BH run.

For awhile, Abaddon and Seat were farmed. They were farmed for some molds, but mostly for the skills that dropped. The rules were the same back then unless otherwise stated at the start.

Nothing was said as to what would happen on gold drops, then whoever got it decided the item's fate. You kept it. Good for you.

<3 you Xoria, but I don't think I can agree with this. You stated that the general rule is that people who paid the full "open fee" or otherwise wine, got to keep molds/books. If the "open fee" was shared, then the drops were random.

By this sort of assumption, that means whoever subbed the BH3-3 or paid the full "open fee" should get all the gold mats. If the "open fee" or subs were shared, then it should be random, but I don't see people splitting sub costs for BH.

The difference is that people split wine costs, whereas people don't split sub costs, so I don't think it can be random for BH3-3.

All my BH3-3 footprints were sold and split amongst the squad, but skillbooks/molds weren't.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nice thread QQing about QQers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol it is unspoken rule that all gold mats are split, and legendary molds skills etc are kept, +1 to astrelle and dan cos imagine this you pay 100k for subbing, and get 10-12mil worth of gold drop, thats crazy noone would agree to it. sometimes people agree on stuff in advance but 95% of the instances ive done there was no qq about splitting gold mats and keeping the skills-other drops.. but this thread perhaps shouldve been made to clear it out cos else some ppl get the feeling theyve been treated badly :)

there is also another rule. if you make a 99 key nirvana run, and you say 'forming 99 key nirvana run' this means you SHARE the raps, and not grab them and flee squad, like ToonG did. or agree in advance if you share or not. then im being greedy i say for everyone in advance 'im keeping all raps, deal with it' >.> if ppl dont help i dont like them but doesnt mean they are wrong not to help is their choice. but if youre 'making 99key run' being silent until rapture boss is dead and then grab all raps drop 60k for everyone as an uncannie share and say 'blabla is my keys blabla' and log out, i call that close to scamming.
    in general is best to agree, but for 100k worth of subbing noone wasting time on that, cos were all so rich n all :>
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    never have i been in a BH 3-3 squad where, ofc if it dropped, were u didnt split the gold mat.

its the norm nowdays that you split the gold mats that drop in a bh 3-3 or for that sake a normal tt run, except stated otherwise. some do gold mats split and greens random. others do split everything. but usually people state it at the beginning of the run.

in a bh abba/seat etc. were you may have wined, it is also becomming the norm that if you wined and didnt say anything bout wanting to keep the drops (books, molds, etc.) the drops are random. so dun expect just cause you gave the squad free wine that they think the same as you. b:shocked although i still go by the old way that free wine = books and such to winer.

in a FB its still drops to tabber. well.. thats how i do it o.o

so yea basically you have never experienced a gold mat drop in a bh 3-3 i assume, since you kept it. calling the others in the squad whiners? well i myself would be preeeettty damn dissapointed that the 1,5-2m i thought i was gonna get, got "stolen" from the squad, and would probably raged as much as those that was in your squad.
  • Eyrnn - Sanctuary
    Eyrnn - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Frankly, I'd be even surprised if I could find a TT3-x squad (excluding close friends) where I could "call" for gold mats even if I subbed (which funnily enough, everyone wants to do just to get rid of the hundreds of bh subs we have in our safes). The last farming squad I've been on all required the person who needed the mat to pay for the mat, albeit at a discounted price (though technically a double discount since your share of the mat price is negated as well) and this was mainly because TT3-x is such a pain to do - the green mats in TT3-x are hardly worth anything and it would be unfair for the squad if after a few hours work, someone ran off with 10m+ worth of gold mats while the rest have to split Evil Minion's Burning Heart(s).

As for bh 3-3, I've never been on a squad that didn't split the gold mat drop ijs and I'd say the common assumption would be for the mat to be split. Even so, I guess this is why so many people are adverse to WC/random squads.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Look at how these Sancts holding hands and agreeing with each other b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Look at how these Sancts holding hands and agreeing with each other b:cute

So carebear lah b:cute
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Like anything that is random and done with a group of strangers, it is by the group's descretion.

The minute you all entered without setting parameters is when you failed.

Remember what they say about assuming...
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    and this is why i hardly ever bother with world chat squads rofl xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • DemonCitadel - Sanctuary
    DemonCitadel - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011

i enjoy how you changed your story in a, judging from just about everyone elses response, failed attempt to get someone to side with you. not to mention from my understanding when you were pmed by your squad, your only response was "i need money", showing none of your excuses for your actions that you came up with here, and dont you feel quite the pot calling the kettle black having to come to forums to try to find someone to stroke your ego as you complain about people complaing about you?
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LOL is this thread for seriouuusssss
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    they shoulda stated the rules before they formed squad.

If u assume and not take the time to say something, then u loose out.

On a side note, lv100s QQing over a once in a blue moon gold mat,...need to research how to make money ingame if their so needy...

red mat is another story >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    With sub costs so low compared to gold mat prices, I never really bothered with subber got drops in BHs because of how stupidly ridiculous the cost vs. worth was. Sometimes we would split cost, but usually if it was a random squad, it was random drop. And whoever got the drop kept it. Which considering I never got any of the gold drops means I can say from an unselfish standpoint: who cares. If it is random group, don't complain. If it is a guild/friend group then set the rules prior to going in. Either way works, it's just when someone swaps back and forth on opinion depending whether they benefit that should be a concern.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Yulk - Raging Tide
    Yulk - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this thread +1000
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Lol @ OP, if Yulk sides with you, you've automatically lost. b:bye

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lol @ OP, if Yulk sides with you, you've automatically lost. b:bye

Shame this Yulk is a fake

... then again, I don't exactly want the real one to show up either. b:surrender
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Shame this Yulk is a fake

... then again, I don't exactly want the real one to show up either. b:surrender

I think that's him, he has the same signature as the other Yulk.

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Way I see it is either state the rules or it's free drops. Unless ofc it's a with faction member than and only would I ask what they'd would want. If not than those who didn't get it they're SOL, good luck in future.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is too technical. I think I need a beer..
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • GdByeElsA - Sanctuary
    GdByeElsA - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Mini~ get yogurt instead, its better for you!
  • Tsumama - Sanctuary
    Tsumama - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    +1 mini :Q!
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Mini~ get yogurt instead, its better for you!

I smell blasphemy ... *hunts elsa and tickles her*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]