BM FAQ-look here before makeing a thread

Comments

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    thus individual responses from the bm comunity linked guides and such, myself and other bm's have proved these ideas so many damn times its gotten old, thus linked guides and threads, search and link if its non tarded and not already there it gets added to the main

again, its a FAQ for people to check for quick answers and to post for elaborations i'm not egotistical enough to think i can make a guide to cover every possible issue and have no intention of doing so if you want one so badly go make one yourself

and you really do have reading issues. (get a little butthurt yet? point the place where i said sins where good in tw will ya? thanks) seriously going to ignore you now

Here we go:
    there is no such thing as a factor bm in tw pk or with the addition of sins

So now we can establish that I can read quite well and you seem to forget what you typed yourself. You still havent addressed my questions about you being a factor BM and you seem to be a bit butthurt about me exposing that and you are now accusing me of being butthurt? wow.

Threads like 'where do i put stats hurrdurr' get old because people dont understand. Doing a quick FAQ dosent answer their questions for them, so its not a good FAQ. Im trying to be constructive with the 'other' FAQ, as it dosent seem to be a thread made to try to feed somebodies ego.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    there is no such thing as a factor bm in tw pk or with the addition of sins pve

10char steopiecantreadforsh*t
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    10char steopiecantreadforsh*t

10charyoucantusecommasproperly. +1 for my 'you are an illiterate moron' theory.

The correct way to write that sentance would be:

there is no such thing as a factor bm in tw, pk, or, with the addition of sins, pve.

in b4 some huge grammar **** proves me wrong QQ

However now you claim there no such thing as a factor BM in TW? wow. O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    10charyoucantusecommasproperly. +1 for my 'you are an illiterate moron' theory.

The correct way to write that sentance would be:

There is no such thing as a factor BM in TW, PK, or PvE with the addition of sins.

in b4 some huge grammar **** proves me wrong QQ

However now you claim there no such thing as a factor BM in TW? wow. O_O

Lol, sorry had to. b:chuckleb:kiss
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Lol, sorry had to. b:chuckleb:kiss

*amused*

but ya OMG, LOL, and other such words are now in the damn dictionary my respect for the english language (with the exeption of classicl lit) has gone down the drain like an unwanted fetus

and as for factor in tw? what exactly does a bm bring to the table these days? aoe stun to keep targets in place for aoes? shure but with rank spam targets die so fast its not really needed and a psy is more likely to get off earth vector on the same targets due to the range (mele has always bee na huge gimp). HF for catta barbs and groups? again with rank and jones bless things die so fast most bm's just save the spark to try to red sprint+bolt as theres no point aside from loldamage

in short unless we have rank 9 we're filler because old TW tactics needed bm's and theres still not enough of the new or newish classes to finish replaceing us. Ya we can run around and stun a lot but actual crowd control (wizzies psys archers) catta pulling (barbs) buffing/support (clerics/mystics) debuffing (venos) priority target killing (wizzies psys archers venos and to a lesser extent clerics and sins) are all taken by other classes

our only saveing grace would be full JoSD rank 9 but that requires 2 billion coin for a TW only set of gear, or mabey seeker buff will give enough def level that we can survive long enough to make an impact individualy

till then we're buff monkeys and stun slaves
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sorry, hard pressed for me to take PvP advice from a BM who has ~100 PvP kills, and has been apparently playing the game for over 2 years now. It doesn't matter what your gear is Josh, because playing for that long, even as a stun ****, you will at least sometimes get the last hit on someone and get the kill. Have you ever Smacked, Drake Ray'ed someone with low HP to get the kill?

Steopie has been playing this game for a while now, and for most of that time he's had +5-6 gear, and with only GXes. He does not PK, barely does DT and such, and yet he still has 1800 kills on a PvE server. It doesn't matter how bad your gear is, because if you only have 100 kills in 2 years then plain and simple, you more than likely suck at PvP.

Also, what happened to you ignoring Steopie? Pretty sure you've said it twice now, and you're still here talking back to him. This is a clear sign that you are frustrated with him. After you tell someone you are ignoring them, you simply ignore them. The point where you respond back to them is when you easily show your level of frustration.

Wow, you think you need full rank 9 JoSD to be a killer in TW? :S
    Or, your post before that I believe, saying that you need r9 axes to kill is just eh......

Really, your overall credibility is down in terms of PvP advice.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    *amused*

but ya OMG, LOL, and other such words are now in the damn dictionary my respect for the english language (with the exeption of classicl lit) has gone down the drain like an unwanted fetus

and as for factor in tw? what exactly does a bm bring to the table these days? aoe stun to keep targets in place for aoes? shure but with rank spam targets die so fast its not really needed and a psy is more likely to get off earth vector on the same targets due to the range (mele has always bee na huge gimp). HF for catta barbs and groups? again with rank and jones bless things die so fast most bm's just save the spark to try to red sprint+bolt as theres no point aside from loldamage

in short unless we have rank 9 we're filler because old TW tactics needed bm's and theres still not enough of the new or newish classes to finish replaceing us. Ya we can run around and stun a lot but actual crowd control (wizzies psys archers) catta pulling (barbs) buffing/support (clerics/mystics) debuffing (venos) priority target killing (wizzies psys archers venos and to a lesser extent clerics and sins) are all taken by other classes

our only saveing grace would be full JoSD rank 9 but that requires 2 billion coin for a TW only set of gear, or mabey seeker buff will give enough def level that we can survive long enough to make an impact individualy

till then we're buff monkeys and stun slaves

This is where you prove you dont have any idea who youre talking to. Which guild is ranked #1 on all PWI TW wins? Enrage of HT. What guild am I in? Take a guess. Who has significant input in making our TW rosters? Take a guess.

The 2 most in demand classes I have squad leaders asking for are barbs and BMs. Buffs, stuns, crowd control, amps. A lot of good TW gameplay revolves around having a squad built around a good BM.

Also I do have rank9 right now, so I guess in your words: I am a factor, you are not. Even If BMs arent factors (which according to your little mind they are not) why do you still play one? Clearly all you do is PVE.. so go roll a sin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    This is where you prove you dont have any idea who youre talking to. Which guild is ranked #1 on all PWI TW wins? Enrage of HT. What guild am I in? Take a guess. Who has significant input in making our TW rosters? Take a guess.

The 2 most in demand classes I have squad leaders asking for are barbs and BMs. Buffs, stuns, crowd control, amps. A lot of good TW gameplay revolves around having a squad built around a good BM.

Also I do have rank9 right now, so I guess in your words: I am a factor, you are not. Even If BMs arent factors (which according to your little mind they are not) why do you still play one? Clearly all you do is PVE.. so go roll a sin?

gratz you spent a lot of coin on gear, this makes you right on a forum where gear server standing and such have no meaning at all

nice logic there sherlock. hey disprove what i said rather than fap to your ego will ya? shure a larger kill coult would lend credibility to your ideas if you had any aside from the above stated "love me because i'm lonely"

also nice job bringing your butt buddy along... hi there level 100 earthgaurd on the bm forum hows that 3 spark working for you? how about demon/sage skills?

I do not care about your kills or your spaztastic ego feedign posse, proof or your statements are utter ****.And if you think your **** dosent stink, how about i feed it to you? mmmm tastey isnt it?
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Actually I posted because I wanted to. And again, you responded to someone you would ignore :)

Steopie called you a non factor BM, and you said a factor BM would be someone with rank 9. Him saying that he has rank 9 proves to everyone that by your so called amazing logic, Steopie is a factor BM. b:chuckle

What does me not having sage spark/sage skills have to do with anything? This is a for fun PvE character and I don't plan on getting sage skills on this char anyway, unless they are really cheap. Your argument there is null and void :)

I have plenty of other characters I can play with to 1 shot you with though b:chuckle

Again, keep ignoring Steopie but keep posting :)

Your last few comments are the deciding factor of how annoyed you are right now.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Actually I posted because I wanted to. And again, you responded to someone you would ignore :)

Steopie called you a non factor BM, and you said a factor BM would be someone with rank 9. Him saying that he has rank 9 proves to everyone that by your so called amazing logic, Steopie is a factor BM. b:chuckle

What does me not having sage spark/sage skills have to do with anything? This is a for fun PvE character and I don't plan on getting sage skills on this char anyway, unless they are really cheap. Your argument there is null and void :)

I have plenty of other characters I can play with to 1 shot you with though b:chuckle

Again, keep ignoring Steopie but keep posting :)

Your last few comments are the deciding factor of how annoyed you are right now.

so my statement that a bm has to pay out the *** to be a factor is true.

here eat Steopie's oderless **** (if coreconnct was workign i would check it and be pretty certain yuor the same person)
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    No, it's not true, was only stating that by *your* logic, and helping out Steo and calling him a factor =P

Like I said, Steo had majority of his kills with +5-6 gear, while you're still at 100. So no, your statement is not true. I can agree that a BM most of the time needs good gear to survive, because they are the first people to go into a group in TW. However, a good, skilled BM will make due with what he has in TW and be effective enough. You, are not one of those BM's with your measly 100 kills.

No, I am not Steo, but thanks for the comment. I would love to be compared to one of the best BM's on HT.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No, it's not true, was only stating that by *your* logic, and helping out Steo and calling him a factor =P

Like I said, Steo had majority of his kills with +5-6 gear, while you're still at 100. So no, your statement is not true. I can agree that a BM most of the time needs good gear to survive, because they are the first people to go into a group in TW. However, a good, skilled BM will make due with what he has in TW and be effective enough. You, are not one of those BM's with your measly 100 kills.

No, I am not Steo, but thanks for the comment. I would love to be compared to one of the best BM's on HT.

Josh pked once, at level 90 or something. It was only like an hour.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Cool. Steo PK'ed like, once, 2 days ago? lol.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Cool. Steo PK'ed like, once, 2 days ago? lol.

creepy stalker. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011

hmmmm lets see how far your knowledge of bming goes
    Sorry, hard pressed for me to take PvP advice from a BM who has ~100 PvP kills, and has been apparently playing the game for over 2 years now. It doesn't matter what your gear is Josh, because playing for that long, even as a stun ****, you will at least sometimes get the last hit on someone and get the kill. Have you ever Smacked, Drake Ray'ed someone with low HP to get the kill?

Steopie has been playing this game for a while now, and for most of that time he's had +5-6 gear, and with only GXes. He does not PK, barely does DT and such, and yet he still has 1800 kills on a PvE server. It doesn't matter how bad your gear is, because if you only have 100 kills in 2 years then plain and simple, you more than likely suck at PvP.

Also, what happened to you ignoring Steopie? Pretty sure you've said it twice now, and you're still here talking back to him. This is a clear sign that you are frustrated with him. After you tell someone you are ignoring them, you simply ignore them. The point where you respond back to them is when you easily show your level of frustration.

Wow, you think you need full rank 9 JoSD to be a killer in TW? :S
    Or, your post before that I believe, saying that you need r9 axes to kill is just eh......

Really, your overall credibility is down in terms of PvP advice.

Wow you have opened new doors for me there i would never have throught to use a ranged skill ona raged class runnign away with low enough hp to kill with a ranged skill truely you have unlocked the innermost secrets of the class

its more fun to mess with its oversized ego

hmm when did i say bm's need rank 9 to kill? i said to survive long enough to do more than stun once or twice and die.

But on that note... 2 years of lucky zerk crits show up on your idols screen there, lets assume all of those kills are in tw and lets divide that by 2 years of tw, assumeing 1 TW a week it got 17 kills per TW on HF zerk crits assumeing 3 tw's a week less than 6 kills per tw. thats countign steamrolls on **** factions where a bm can run in HF and get 5-6 kills in as many seconds as well as 3 hour charm breaking wars. so many levels of unimpressed

aside from laughing loudly at your "factor" bm's mighty 6 kills per tw (or less) i dont think i ever gave any pvp advice aside from "sage sucks at it compared to demon" which has been proven both mathmaticly and in practice by this forum time and time again

so in short you think a bm that can get 6 kills per TW is godly, and finishing a caster with smack is the height of bm skill

you could sink 2k us dollars (or the equal in game coin amount) into a bm for rank 9 to run around in TW stunnig pointlessly, or aoeign **** geared arcanes who dont seal/freeze/AD/expel/badge or you could put it into almost any other class for a higher impact and value, for this reason bm's are not factor charecters we are cannon fodder and annoying greifers.

technicolor post ftw
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    I said earlier I dont claim to be an amazing expert at pvp, just pointing out your inferior killcount.

If you like to talk about 'mathematics' of gaining kills: Ive probably been TWing for a year. So that doubles my 'kills per week' instantly. Some weeks we get noobs to steamroll, I get ks'd by our ranged classed mostly b:sad. I never said a BM was a 'killing machine' in TW. I said squads were often built around having a good BM there for all the options a good BM can open up to them.

I was exposing your low kill count to show you clearly have very little pvp experience and the way you avoided my questions earlier in the thread proves you have limited PVE experience and are indeed a 3rd generation FF noob. This clearly breaks your ego (having an ego is a good thing as a BM, most of the good BMs I know play with a lot of ego) and you have resorted to incoherent, non-objective rage.

If BM's are so worthless, why did you level one to 101? why are you playing it? Take your own advice and gtfo please? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    I said earlier I dont claim to be an amazing expert at pvp, just pointing out your inferior killcount.

If you like to talk about 'mathematics' of gaining kills: Ive probably been TWing for a year. So that doubles my 'kills per week' instantly. Some weeks we get noobs to steamroll, I get ks'd by our ranged classed mostly b:sad. I never said a BM was a 'killing machine' in TW. I said squads were often built around having a good BM there for all the options a good BM can open up to them.

I was exposing your low kill count to show you clearly have very little pvp experience and the way you avoided my questions earlier in the thread proves you have limited PVE experience and are indeed a 3rd generation FF noob. This clearly breaks your ego (having an ego is a good thing as a BM, most of the good BMs I know play with a lot of ego) and you have resorted to incoherent, non-objective rage.

If BM's are so worthless, why did you level one to 101? why are you playing it? Take your own advice and gtfo please? b:bye

You really cant claim somone is a FF noob who is near legendary for his slow pace of leveling. Some of us stopped and smelled the roses on the way to 101.

<- 1st gen pwi bm who's been playing with the builds timeing and math of the class since before the Jolly old jones event. (and if you havent guessed it yet non objectional rage is just a part of my posting style. dont really hate you more than anyone, more amused than anything)

So you've gone from "omg I'm such a factor and am amazingly skilled" to "well i'm ok but am not exeptional outside of my gear"

Disprove me via math, burden of proof lies on the prosecution, any statement in the OP is up for grabs.

untill then, your arguements are still a steaming pile of your own excrement (which does indeed stink) that i shall feed to you over and over till you vomit numbers
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I would love to be compared to one of the best BM's on HT.

Since you're all implying more pvp kills means you're a factor or better at pvp, if 1.8K kills qualifies one to be one of the best BM's on HT, I'm not very impressed considering HT is an older server than Sanctuary. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • taugrim
    taugrim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok last question keeping in mind I am reallly only a pve player this is the build I am looking at around lvl 100 and his cap as I don't see reaching this ANY time soon as a free player lol. Although if my luck holds I could possibly do within a year or 2 :P. My question is currently how does this build rank for pve? And once again anything that would lower price a large amount but only cost a little power or increase power alot but costing only couple mil more please let me know. Thank you for all help received thus far :).

http://pwcalc.com/0a3d7f27fc069b2c (no buffs and no axe atm will decide soon)
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    taugrim wrote: »
    Ok last question keeping in mind I am reallly only a pve player this is the build I am looking at around lvl 100 and his cap as I don't see reaching this ANY time soon as a free player lol. Although if my luck holds I could possibly do within a year or 2 :P. My question is currently how does this build rank for pve? And once again anything that would lower price a large amount but only cost a little power or increase power alot but costing only couple mil more please let me know. Thank you for all help received thus far :).

Forge your legs into nirvana. So then you wouldn't have to wear split LA. Split LA doesn't seem like it hurts, but it hurts a lot actually. Use Jones Blessing, obviously. And try and get magic orns instead of protections.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    taugrim wrote: »

Why bother with lunar and warsong phys orns? if you want that kind of setup just use tt 99 phys with a 4th map m def belt to swap to for delta

put the 60 mill coin twards vana pants and a better chestplate, rank 8 is cheap and has nice stats

also vit stones are 30 mill each, for that you can go, buy a g 15 helm, and have more hp

refien LA to +5 and your 2 highest grade HA items to +10 its about the same cost and you'll get far more hp out of it
  • george1978
    george1978 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok lets face it our forum is plauged by people who cant figure out/ are to lazy to use the search function/faceroll their keyboard to make incoherent posts. This is basicly a FAQ thread to answer the most common (and annoying) questions, provide a thread to actively post charecter builds and such off ecatomb.net (because those clog up our damn forum) and its somethign for me to link along with flameing troll posts to the jackholes who cant bother useing it.

FAQ:

OMG LOOK AT MY BUILD IS IT GOOD?
    Post it with a link from ecatomb.net in this thread will get back to you or if your an idiot laugh at you then get back with you...if your a troll i have a gruff squad prepared

Whats the fist axe build/how do i make a bm/whats the DD build/whats The best bm build/whats the bm tank build?
    fist axe or all weapon build is 3 str 2 dex per level, you can also add vit with the help of +stat gear if you feel squishy to be honest i higly recomend the second option if you have under 8k hp at 100+ or intend to PvP.

How do i grind?
    You kill mobs by clicking them 2x while wearing fists till you hit 7x on mag mobs you may need to hit shadowless kick on phys mobs physical marrow is good sutra heal takes care of hp loss, at 70+ AOE grinding with axes does become an option get calamities (70 mold axe with sac strike add) go run in circles with the seaweed theives

Whats the best armor build?
    Use Heavy armor (HA) it refines for more hp gives igher overall stats than LA and you tank far more phys damage than magic, at 60 Bracers of blood moon become an option for interval, at 99+ light armor bracers and boots become an option for even more interval (anything but bracer/boots and i throw this rock at your head call you sally and laugh at you for being a fat little piggy) Ornaments should be either 2 magic or if your desperate for phys def 1 mag 1 phys

Will i get enough spirit?
    Yes you will have enough spirit for all your weapons, you can pause levelign in the 8x range to gamma/FCC for spirit if you want to, dosent really matter though

Sage or demon?
    Go demon sage sucks for everything by comparison. Dont feed me that "playstyle matters" **** 15% more on bell and mastery =/= 55% DBB and 100% crit buff balanced marrows longer stuns longer heavens flame, and the unholy sexyness of demon spark. Its a game though so if you must go sage to be different (the only real reason) go ahead heres 200 mirages and a celstial shism mold you'll be needing them later

Can i be a good bm as pure sword/axe/pole/fist/bow/pataka
    Any single weapon build will suck compared to multipath (with rare exeptions like vit axe in TW) if you are considering this accept that no squads will want you ever. Its a game though so do w/e you like

How do i hit 5 aps?
    Get -.5 total interval with fists...if this makes sense good. If not heres the basics, all weapons are based on interval this reflects attack speed speed boosts subtract a % of your current interval (count demon spark as -.1 at 2.86 base or higher) fists start at 1.43 aps or .7 interval, the cap is 5 aps or .2 interval. Commonly used interval items in game at 100+ arre are Lunar/Lunar Trophy cape (-.05), Tome- love up and down/Pan Gu creator(-.05), Nirvana second recast pants (-.05), TT99 HA/LA bracers (-.01), 2 items from either HA or LA from a tt 99 set (-.05 or -.1 if you get both), Deicide/Strikeing dragon/1st cast nirvana claw (-.1), Demon spark (its your 89+ spark count explained how it works earlier)

Wait my question wasent answered here
    Ok post your question in this thread and you should get an answer if its good enough it may even get added to the FAQ. Or just use our forums nifty search function. If you cannot do the above GTFO of these forums. Look i'll even throw you a few freebies with comentary in case your 1/2 tarded and cant work the search button or are just totaly new to the game. Listed in the order i dug them up because i'm a lazy bum (note if the guide is stickied it will not be linked here because if you cant find it your to dumb ot live anyways)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=566611&highlight=Guide Hippies guide has decent info on stat distribution and skill combos/weapon useage i do not agree with his stance on sage vs demon but meh guide is usefull
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=766822 Sakubatou's all path guide longer n hell and decent info
    (those 2 are all i can think off off the top of my head somone message me if they find another usefull one for bm's concerning build info or i guess a non tarded instance guide)

If anyone seems incapable of the above scorn them so hard they burst into flame we need to make an example of a few flameing scorn idiots to warn the rest...and possibly post their skulls on the forum link yes they will be mounted on pikes
    I'm a BM Fist LVL 85 myself .
    I have two questions how do i tell which charcter i choose between sage and demon.
    and if i were sage and wanted to turn into demon it would cost 200mirage and a celstial.
    Where would i find that celestial and talk to the Elder in Arch
    I'm Confused. Plz feedback
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    george1978 wrote: »
    I'm a BM Fist LVL 85 myself .
    I have two questions how do i tell which charcter i choose between sage and demon.
    and if i were sage and wanted to turn into demon it would cost 200mirage and a celstial.
    Where would i find that celestial and talk to the Elder in Arch
    I'm Confused. Plz feedback

When you hit 89 you will get a choice of 2 quests from 2 npc's you cannot change the quest do dont mess up

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/demon_void demon path

for the culti change you need to have finished your full OHT map quest full level 100 spirit culti and the conversion exec is pretty easy to find, look for the NPC with a coffin in its back should be mid 1k or nearish the archo elder
  • MisTiVixon - Harshlands
    MisTiVixon - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/9a855efd24494902

Bm name Airbornsting(er)
    ok its swords and the 305 str is for axes 200 for fist (and some bows)
    I like it almost 30k dmg is nice almost 3 speed 20k hp gear not too complicated i think (it seemed like most HAs had this when nirvana came out)

here are two others i saw but both are fist
    http://pwcalc.com/f417b673e1248f26
    http://pwcalc.com/d5d491f8cd6b597d

Well ive been cheacking out the web site recently cause i can not long on in the marshells
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/9a855efd24494902

Bm name Airbornsting(er)
    ok its swords and the 305 str is for axes 200 for fist (and some bows)
    I like it almost 30k dmg is nice almost 3 speed 20k hp gear not too complicated i think (it seemed like most HAs had this when nirvana came out)

here are two others i saw but both are fist
    http://pwcalc.com/f417b673e1248f26
    http://pwcalc.com/d5d491f8cd6b597d

Well ive been cheacking out the web site recently cause i can not long on in the marshells

so whats the question lol?

assumeign your a troll due to the super specialness of the builds but still, if you have a legit question go ahead
    edited April 2011
    your right a qustion would be nice im wondering if it would be a good all aound build for a bm
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    your right a qustion would be nice im wondering if it would be a good all aound build for a bm

a few notes: the first 2 builds where so bad i wanted to gouge my own eyes out

Nirvana gear is outdated with rank 9, stones of Gaea coes 4x what vit stones cost and are less effective, swords are terribad on bm's, LA chestplate is just beyond bad to to loss of def, LA ornaments are the devil

last build is pretty much ideal if you can shell out the obscene amount of coin for it go ahead

(still pretty shure this is a troll post)
    edited April 2011
    a few notes: the first 2 builds where so bad i wanted to gouge my own eyes out

Nirvana gear is outdated with rank 9, stones of Gaea coes 4x what vit stones cost and are less effective, swords are terribad on bm's, LA chestplate is just beyond bad to to loss of def, LA ornaments are the devil

last build is pretty much ideal if you can shell out the obscene amount of coin for it go ahead

(still pretty shure this is a troll post)
    quick qustion wahts a troll?

ok thanks for the clarafication that vit stones are cheaper on the cal Gaea and vit providte same i kida like lightning better im just trying to go for cheapest
    rank 9 is my final end game and i didnt see it on the cal
    how are swords bad?
    high dmg (than the warsoul claws by 10k with deamon spark)
    speed 2x not bad maby if i got for speed with sword i might get 4
    my goal is to have a mastry of all weapns and why swords i seem to get in a lot of one-on-one pk fights im looking for spike dmg myrids and atmos are good for that
    http://pwcalc.com/7edef2386c22410a ok i found rank9 lost some speed but gained some hp and magic def and alot of crit
    joshcja i am open to your recomndedations im consider everything for my bm
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    b
    quick qustion wahts a troll?

ok thanks for the clarafication that vit stones are cheaper on the cal Gaea and vit providte same i kida like lightning better im just trying to go for cheapest
    rank 9 is my final end game and i didnt see it on the cal
    how are swords bad?
    high dmg (than the warsoul claws by 10k with deamon spark)
    speed 2x not bad maby if i got for speed with sword i might get 4
    my goal is to have a mastry of all weapns and why swords i seem to get in a lot of one-on-one pk fights im looking for spike dmg myrids and atmos are good for that
    http://pwcalc.com/7edef2386c22410a ok i found rank9 lost some speed but gained some hp and magic def and alot of crit
    joshcja i am open to your recomndedations im consider everything for my bm

Troll is someone who post off topic.

Vitality stones are good, but the Jade of Steady defense gems are much more effective then vit stones.

You can't compare swords to warsoul claws when they both suck. Swords have the worst skills and is NOT higher damage then fists. Compare a rank 8 sword to a 5.0 +12 g15 nirv with +20atk/frenzied rage.

You can't get 4.0 with sword. The max is 2.86 and that is only with a -.05 sword which doesn't come in tt/leg/rank/nirv. Just basic blacksmith weapon.

Myriad sword stance and atmos strike is pretty useless in PvP. Demon GS or HF would give you more damage output then those 2 skills combined.

Firelotus is the only sword with sacrifial strike(not including rank 9 seeker). Which also has **** damage even with zerk. lol
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Swords will hit harder than fists, but attack far slower dealing lower DPS

Swords will hit faster than axes/poles but cant have Sac strike at higher grades, oh and the weapon damage on swords is considerable lower than axes/poleblades so they lose on spike as well meaning far lower DPH and spike

my recomendations, stop posting +12 calcs and play your bm more.