Question about money

Krarenka - Raging Tide
Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
Ok,i'm at 2.86 APS(sparked ofc) ... wondering what's the fastest way to make easy money ! considering the X2 drop event, i'm joining the more nirvana runs i can... but when X2'll end, what should i do? I would want to farm money for my Nirvy daggers, but their cost scares me. Any idea or suggestions?? i'd appreciate them ty b:thanks
Post edited by Krarenka - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The lvl 96 spiders east of snowy village drop decent dq.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hell, the mobs near the teleport back to 1k
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Ty all guys for the answer ^^
    P.S. is a coincidence that answers came from ppl in Raging Tide ? :o
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Best way to make money is to cash shop :D

Baring cash shopping it's to merch. Anyone with a brain can make 100's of millions of coin merching with relative ease.
    Just farm 20mil or so, then when gold price is cheap buy a sht load of gold. Wait for packs to go on sale sell all the gold for 1mil, you just made 300-400k per gold yaaaaay!

Alternatively use the gold to buy sht thats on sale for cheap and then hold onto the items you bought for a couple weeks till they're off sale and prices are back to normal then sell it all for loads of profit yaaaaay!

Alternatively buy loads of tokens when packs are on sale and token prices are low. Make sht from them. Sell them in catshops for extortionate prices where people are likely to need the sht you made.
    E.g. sell hyps outside fc, tele's outside nirv and in arch, crabmeat and herbs outside fc/nirv/tt etc.

Those with a brain can make mucho coino by using that brain. Unfortunately most people are really stupid :/
    Though in truth it's fortunate for the rest of us that they are so stupid... because we're making our money off them so yyaaaaay!

If you can't merch then just farm nirv, farm dq items in heaven/hell/the desert and catshop them for about 500 coin per dq point (so about 15k for high lvl dq items) to people who want r9 medals.

If you can solo tt's it's better than nirv. Solo the low lvl ones and auction all the mats for competitive prices. Takes longer to get the money out of it because they don't sell as well as canny's and raps, but you make more in the long run.

Well that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
    Using these methods I have free to play (practically... well not really but who cares bout a few hundred $'s here n there looolz) got my sin to 5 aps with nirv dags plus 10, recast nirv legs and helm +10, all interval gear +6-10 just need love up n down and some better shards >.> Also have an r8 cleric, r8 archer i use same gear as sin with, r8 psychic with wings of cloud charger and event gear etc, it's going r9, already got most the medals :D
    What else... errrm a 6x mystic PROOOO!

Good luck, hope you make some coin and get those nirvana daggers.
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When is the x2 drop event?
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    now... facepalm.
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    And where was it announced?
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Uhm really thx Graey !!! i think i'll use the second option !! Found a way to merchant with raptures ,'cause i don't wanna wait 2 months until gold prices get high ! btw i can make like 200-300 k a crystal doing what i planned v_v ty for the tip
  • NinJew - Raging Tide
    NinJew - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok,i'm at 2.86 APS(sparked ofc) ... wondering what's the fastest way to make easy money ! considering the X2 drop event, i'm joining the more nirvana runs i can... but when X2'll end, what should i do? I would want to farm money for my Nirvy daggers, but their cost scares me. Any idea or suggestions?? i'd appreciate them ty b:thanks

Could always solo FCs and sell the heads room for coins. One run averaged 2.5-3mil for me and i was easily able to run 3 runs a day. At 2.86APS sparked, the only bosses u would have trouble with uncharmed would be the 2nd boss and the boss with the purging bishopsb:angry.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If you spark when a bishop spawns, the invincibility spark gives should resist the purge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u90fXZq2750 helped me understand

At 2:50 you'll see it. Though it seems to only work right if the boss isn't rib striked..

I've failed at doing it because the boss was rib striked, and started his channeling for the sleep late, so I got slept/everything purged, and got charm ***** b:sad

So if you rib strike the boss, you'll have to time your spark differently without getting slept.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!