2x EXP/Drops/Spirit

WhipThis - Lost City
WhipThis - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I want to thank the GMs for the 2x. Came at an amazing time for me!

And to the community I want to ask: What did you get this weekend?

For me, I leveled to 100 and managed to farm out all the mats I need for my HH99 and a bit of money for refines. b:dirty
Post edited by WhipThis - Lost City on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just did a few Nirvanas. Made around 25m, maybe? Including two 99 key quests. Wish I'd done more but I'm just.. so lazy D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Reyoleya - Dreamweaver
    Reyoleya - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thank you GMs for making it this weekend (mayhaps the entire week? :D) I'm on my way to getting my nirvana pants for my sin :3.

Also, to the first person in the thread, stop calling it HH. You're a sin, it was TT by the time you got here, call it that. Nostalgia is not always welcome.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I lived in TT and Nirvana......about 95% I was online. I did no BHs or any other daily.

I think 2x is unhealthy for me.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Also, to the first person in the thread, stop calling it HH. You're a sin, it was TT by the time you got here, call it that. Nostalgia is not always welcome.

b:laugh

I didn't get to farm any TT since my archer is trashed and all of my friends on HL are "too cool to squad with me" anymore. ><
    So I did manage to farm some mob drops xD I had about 50 purified oils by the end of the first day. Loads of DQ (Wish they were more than 1 dq point though DX) and some other random things... lots of blue gear that had some nice stats that I got to sell in the AH for a bit of pocket change. I used all that money to dye my shoes & top though... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Thats called the "OP".
    What's being a sin or the join date got to do with anything, people such as my self that played MY may still have some of there terms locked in there heads, granted i don't do it any more as I've been playing this to long, apart from a few week ago when i referred to something from the MY version in GC then realized my mistake.

It's like people want to de-rail threads with useless comments on purpose, just about what I did due to responding, anyway thanks GMs as I managed to make some decent cash from sheer DQ farming and selling to these crazy cash shoppers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • WhipThis - Lost City
    edited March 2011

MEH

@Knownase Wow that sounds familiar! A friend wanted to have dinner with me last night and I realized I hadn't even showered since 2x startedb:embarrass
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I lived in TT and Nirvana......about 95% I was online. I did no BHs or any other daily.

I think 2x is unhealthy for me.....

had to make 3 cupboard stones to hold all the extra Hwilight Hemple mats i farmed (bank alt was full)
    love it when nirvana squad breaks and the 6 way split is 20 cannies and 5 raps a piece.
    i bet i smelled terrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I completely ignored the 2X and went out drinking all weekend. b:laugh

I did manage to get 1 FC run in right before 2X ended though. b:victory
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    t was the gf's birthday this weekend, guess what I did instead b:surrender
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol, I had less than 10 hours of sleep total that weekend.

I've spammed 3-3 a lot since I exhausted my 40 keys within the 24 hours of 2x. I've seen a Twilight Scepter drop, 4 Illusion stones, 7 Illusion Lord stones, 11 Empire Sighs, 6 Ghost Lord Protections, 4 Blazing Wings, 8 footprints, 150 or so Ghost lord dark auras, and like 90 Illusion springs. This sucked for the banker because they filled up their AH on like 10 different characters. b:surrender

We made like over 100M each from farming 3-3 in 5 man squads, while soloing 2-3 / 3-1 while my farming team went to sleep.

The merchant business has been slow since it's only charm sale, but the mass farming made up for it.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Made enough to buy and shard 15 DoTs at 7.5m/each. b:pleasedb:victory
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i got to get to 100+ b:sad
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    t was the gf's birthday this weekend, guess what I did instead b:surrender

sat on a bench outside forever 21?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlottalStop - Raging Tide
    GlottalStop - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I didn't get to do anything except lag and crash b:shedtear
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011

It was Friday, what do you think he was doing when 2x started? He was partying partying yeah! Fun fun fun fun! Having fun on the weekend!

Oh and no, he sat in the back seat.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Got like 15 raps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • WhipThis - Lost City
    edited March 2011

I lol-ed so hard!b:chuckle
  • Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary
    Euer_Bunny - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I farmed DQs since I needed the points for medals. But Weekends are for errands and family... so didn't get a whole lot.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I helped my fiance finally get his nirvana pants. Oh, and got a decent amount of drops myself to work towards my cube neck.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I farmed 92 Uncannies, 8 Raptures, mats for my Cleric's TT90, made like 8m in gold mats, and a few other things I can't seem to remember. All in all not too bad considering I slacked off a lot
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I merchanted around 30m and nirvana'd 50m.
    Woop.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I farmed 92 Uncannies, 8 Raptures, mats for my Cleric's TT90, made like 8m in gold mats, and a few other things I can't seem to remember. All in all not too bad considering I slacked off a lot

One of my friends got 8 gold mat drops from one solo TT1-3 run. b:sad I wish I had gone along... I could have used some of those for gear. b:cry
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I got 48 uncanny, and about 20mil coins (did 2 99 key quests, farmed some), and did a few tt runs. Closer to having gear for my sin alt now lol, and haven't decided what to do with the 48 uncanny yet. Save for gear for something i guess xD

edit:
    One squad i ran with also got 2 poorly timed mass-dcs. One on last boss right as he spawned a mob. Standing around waiting for dc box to pop up while staring at the mob and knowing i couldn't get the chest was fun x_x
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well ... managed to log for a few minutes and check my mail before my ISP shutted me down again ...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I got about 15mil (which brought me up to about 50mil), 20k DQ points, 48 uncannies, and 12 raps.

I would've farmed more if I hadn't gone PK happy at spiders on Saturday. b:embarrass

Edit: OH. And I went on a Carrot Mission and got my carrot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I accomplished nothing this 2x weekend. Anyone good at DDoS attacks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Let me see...I worked at 3pm EDT on Friday, when the 2x started...came home from work around 12am, too tired to do anything but pass out in my bed. I woke up around 9am on Saturday, went to the bank, got breakfast, then worked from 11am until after 12am. I woke up at 8:30am on Sunday, but stayed in bed until almost noon. Then I ate, got in an hour of PWI, went to evening church, came home and passed out in bed. I woke up at 10am today and worked from 12pm until 8pm...that was my 2x weekend. xD
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Let me see...I worked at 3pm EDT on Friday, when the 2x started...came home from work around 12am, too tired to do anything but pass out in my bed. I woke up around 9am on Saturday, went to the bank, got breakfast, then worked from 11am until after 12am. I woke up at 8:30am on Sunday, but stayed in bed until almost noon. Then I ate, got in an hour of PWI, went to evening church, came home and passed out in bed. I woke up at 10am today and worked from 12pm until 8pm...that was my 2x weekend. xD

I know how you feel. All I did was work, work, study, more work, running errands for friends. No 2x for me. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    farmed 128 canny's (made second recast helmet)
    50K DQ points ( only need 10K more for my last r9 medal)
    around 60 warsong emblems to get new genie gear.

next 2x drops i wil lget my girlfriend second recast nirvana legs, and the rest of her 99 gear + refines for her sin
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    Yhumy - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kept dcing. took around 4 keys per run since squad dc resets instances...

ended up with only 15mil.

qq dcs