Where is this Right Agent Luna at?

CandyCorn - Raging Tide
CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Anyone know i got this quest for her and idk where she at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
Post edited by CandyCorn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i just saw this daily too and cant find her either lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Moonsyn - Raging Tide
    Moonsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just noticed this quest as well...

Would be great if someone could tell us where she was b:chuckle
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    From what i've gotten from the database and my horrid translation skills, it that the quest itself only shows in your log for 30mins and either 3 or 4 hour intervals. The rewards are rather nice from the left agent can't find anything info on right one b:sad.
    Left Agent Yeon Rewards

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/30782
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Left Agent isn't even in the game yet, so I am guessing that Right Agent isn't either.
    Makes me wonder why they added the quests when they forgot to add in the npcs
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Left Agent isn't even in the game yet, so I am guessing that Right Agent isn't either.
    Makes me wonder why they added the quests when they forgot to add in the npcs

And you know this how? Just because no one can find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Its a time restraint NPC so there is no saying its there all the time. Its like farming the blood in OHT for to get into 2nd map it only spawns at certain times
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    And you know this how?

Coz it doesn't exist in the pwdatabase. The international one, anyway.
    b:dirty
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Coz it doesn't exist in the pwdatabase. The international one, anyway.

the rank 8 and 9 gear for seeker and mystic arent in there yet either. doesnt prove anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • LordKeen - Archosaur
    LordKeen - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the rank 8 and 9 gear for seeker and mystic arent in there yet either. doesnt prove anything

Actually they have updated the PW database... they already have the rank IX seeker set

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/28507 weapon
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/28629 armor

and they also have the rest
  • Galeskyring - Lost City
    Galeskyring - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have submitting a ticket asking the staff two things, 1 why they ether don't have the agent's in the game yet or why they are horribly hidden, 2 why the event button was removed fromt eh encyclopedia.

I find both things need to be answered given that quest popping up then vanishing and the other being a very important tool for players.
  • Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver
    Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It is in the database, untranslated:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/30781

And here's the reward chest with possible rewards:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/24151
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why the event button was removed fromt eh encyclopedia.
    This was noted in the Genesis expansion patch notes:
    Known Issues:
    Event Calender - The Event Calender has been disabled for the time being. This will be returning in a future update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Tankarei - Dreamweaver
    Tankarei - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    As far as I know, this quest will be available from 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
    I, from my far knowings about this game, think she'll appear in the new zones or in Archossaur. Sounds stupid but maybe she appear in Thousand Streams. I think these are the most possible locations.

From Google Translated welcome message given in http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/30781 she maybe appear only in a given period of the year.

Google translated welcome message:
    "N/A12 8 to December 21 of the time, every night from about 6:00-6:30 I will be the perfect test to all world problems, if there is a small gift got it oh. Answer 20 onwards, every ten levels of a file, the daily limit for each answer file for each account 15. I am a sister Luer, 20-59 level players will find me the answer. More than 60 players can find my sister leafless."
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    she is in PWCN.
    they stopped her at immigration b:surrender
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    she is in PWCN.
    they stopped her at immigration b:surrender

Why the hell did she try flying in through Arizona?! That's just dumb!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yup no Green Card means ya get stopped by hairy toothless rednecks with shotguns while the music from Deliverance plays in the background :p

"squeal like a pig baby!! WEEEEE!! WEEE!! WEEE!! :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yup no Green Card means ya get stopped by hairy toothless rednecks with shotguns while the music from Deliverance plays in the background :p

"squeal like a pig baby!! WEEEEE!! WEEE!! WEEE!! :p

Hah. At least she didn't run into that girl from UCLA...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    As frankie has said a few times already, this expansion still has a few missing pieces. I would assume that these Right and Left Agents will be added in the coming weeks.
  • mullerke
    mullerke Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the text translation from right agent luna

N/A12 8 to December 21 of the time, every night from about 6:00-6:30 I will be the perfect test to all world problems, if there is a small gift got it oh. Answer 20 onwards, every ten levels of a file, the daily limit for each answer file for each account 15. I am a sister Luer, 20-59 level players will find me the answer. More than 60 players can find my sister leafless.
  • RobberHood - Lost City
    RobberHood - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It is really sad that this post went to two pages before a mod even came in and 3 WEEKS before a mod even gave an answer.

That is a very bad way to handle things. It shows that us, the players, are of no importance and that the mods don't really care about helping the players.

I've had two UN-answered tickets and noticed this lack of concern by the mods here and I really don't know why I still play.

But get this, I will NOT spend a dime on this game now, not that this really affects PWI, or that you, the mods, could give a hoot.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    As frankie has said a few times already, this expansion still has a few missing pieces. I would assume that these Right and Left Agents will be added in the coming weeks.

So....we were told the expansion was coming out in Feb.....we get told it's moved back to March because things need fixing...

And there's STILL HOLES IN IT?

.....Big surprise. -_-; Why do I even pay those guys if they're not even going to do anything? There's still holes in the ORIGINAL programming of the game!

....so exactly where is all of our sales money going, I wonder?
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So....we were told the expansion was coming out in Feb.....we get told it's moved back to March because things need fixing...

And there's STILL HOLES IN IT?

.....Big surprise. -_-; Why do I even pay those guys if they're not even going to do anything? There's still holes in the ORIGINAL programming of the game!

....so exactly where is all of our sales money going, I wonder?

oh oh I guess fuzzy got a lambob:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For those who want a picture of this, it is here

I've asked a similar question a day or two after expansion started, but that thread is far away.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Zorcawace - Raging Tide
    Zorcawace - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Look if possible, Someone Please tell me where this chick is atb:surrender
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The GMs have repeatedly said there's more Genesis-related content coming in the coming weeks/months. I'm assuming this is part of that.

From what I can tell, this is going to be similar to the trivia thing in ESO. And as any of the early ESO players can tell you, there's a LOT of questions they need to translate.

Unless you want a Google Translated powered trivia... b:surrender

Give them some time to translate what is likely at least hundreds of questions. They probably have to remove references to the Party, too... b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com