Magic vs. Ranged

Xdancer - Harshlands
Xdancer - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Archer
So bascially the title gives the jist i am stuck between having a wizard and archer. I know they are two different worlds apart. I love the sexiness of bows but the wizard skills are amazingb:dirty but when i think about what it's like at the higher lvls i get scared because both of these classes seem to need to change an important thing about themselves to be useful(archers(forced to go demon)use fist and wizards well gl finding certain squads>.>)
Oh someone stop this madness for me plz it's driving me crazy b:shocked
p.s. idk if i posted this in the right spot and please try to be as unbaised as possible just clear and well thoughout answers(i really don't need more confusion lmao)
Post edited by Xdancer - Harshlands on

Comments

• hoomiika
    hoomiika Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Archers are way more useful at intances.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Find which ever one is most enjoyable.
  • Linkmas - Sanctuary
    Linkmas - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:surrender another spam thread to our archer forum , read the wiki !

ps : archers are not forced to go demon and get fists ! b:angry i am a Pure Dex Demon Archer and i dont give a **** about fists b:avoid here is my build if u want to copy

http://pwcalc.com/3eaa5939182088d8
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm statting enough str for Dark Flash claws, and calling it good. HP recovery... And moderate damage.

And I'm seriously considering going Sage. I'll have a second archer once I get bored at endgame, that I can go 5.0 demon/Deicides on. I want massive range and massive DPH on my archer. So, that's what I'm doing.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    once i hit 99/100 i putting all my sin's gear on (Full tt99 gear, lunar cap, warsong helm) and getting archer rank 8 and call it a day... he is so smexy right now... and its gonna be even smexier... archers = <3
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Genehoang - Lost City
    Genehoang - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender another spam thread to our archer forum , read the wiki !

ps : archers are not forced to go demon and get fists ! b:angry i am a Pure Dex Demon Archer and i dont give a **** about fists b:avoid here is my build if u want to copy

http://pwcalc.com/3eaa5939182088d8

You shouldn't go fists/claws with low aps anw
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty