This is getting ridiculous

///TER - Dreamweaver5
///TER - Dreamweaver5 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
Mods and GM are not replying on the discussion forum for the know server issues.

We want answers, start answering instead of telling us to post in a thread you are not replying to.

I cannot play this game anymore if I get disconnected in FC runs every 5 minutes, this is out of control.

THE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERED - WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED?

ARE YOU GETTING A NEW SERVER HOST? -

WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED?

2x exp weekend is not worth **** to anyone in this game if we cannot train from getting disconnected, players have lost valuable items, wheres our compensation for that?
Post edited by ///TER - Dreamweaver5 on

Comments

• ///TER - Dreamweaver5
    ///TER - Dreamweaver5 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    And why the hell are my posts keep getting reset?b:infuriated
  • Monstazz - Dreamweaver
    Monstazz - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:angry Im a little tiffed I bought a rune for 200k...might not seem like much but still it only lasts 30 mins and I cannot log in..seems like wasted coin to me...btw that was coins traded for gold at AH...so..yeah..kind of tooketh meh money PWI...wtf.b:angry
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I am bored after explaining for hundred times about the problem . . b:pleased
    Find out your self b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • hawkpw
    hawkpw Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well my best guess is they have no answers to any of the questions which are asked there or here for that matter. If they had, there'd be more than just 1 comment made by staff in that thread (and none on the threads here). Im nt expecting any compensation, since I havent invested any $$ for items lost. But judging by all the complaints Ive read, alot of people are out alot of $$. 1 of 2 things is gonna happen, either theyll make good on what was lost or theyllsweep it under the rug and toss more 2X out there.