Can a GM pls rply -.-

Options
Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
My charm got r@ped due to these stupid dc'd, will I get compensated for it, or do I have to contact paypal to refund my money.
Also I died loosing alot of exp, will I get this back aswell?b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im a troll ;..;b:cute
Post edited by Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you bothered to read the stickies in general discussion, you would know frankie has said there will be some form of compensation when the ddos situation is taken care of.
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    **** charms lol give me my hypers back D:<
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you bothered to read the stickies in general discussion, you would know frankie has said there will be some form of compensation when the ddos situation is taken care of

Rly? where? link pls, couse I cant find it

EDIT: ooh wait, you cant either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedXL - Harshlands
    RedXL - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I demand that u fix this problem now... Not only we buy gold but get the charm ***** the hyper gone and we are screwed.... Please a fast solution to this problem
  • Wolfeh - Heavens Tear
    Wolfeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rly? where? link pls, couse I cant find it

EDIT: ooh wait, you cant either

Well, it says it on facebook too. http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO/posts/10150130305809738#!/PerfectWorldMMO
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and you belive that it is a GM saying it?, you still belive in santa to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawkpw
    hawkpw Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well in all honesty, I dont see them compensating anyone with anything other than the 2X exp,spirit,drops... which are completely useless at this time. I for one am not taking the risk of playing and dieing any more in this game. At lvl 100 myself, Id lose over 400K exp if I release. At 2X, it would still take a mighty long time to make that all up.... and whose to say I wouldnt die yet again trying to make that 1st loss up.

As for them resolving the issue. If it's in fact ddos, PW had 3-4 days already to resolve it.... It'll be resolved when the person/s who are responsible for it decide theyve had enough fun with it.
  • Wolfeh - Heavens Tear
    Wolfeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and you belive that it is a GM saying it?, you still belive in santa to?

Uh, well, gee, I guess some random person is just posting this random facebook page in PWI's news then.
  • Twylyt - Sanctuary
    Twylyt - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:surrender This constant every 10 sec dc'ing is annoying....I'm done for awhile. The problem should be resolved...not AFTER they find the culprits. >.<
  • aimbos
    aimbos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hello plzz can some help me i hawe player 79lvl en some hacker chaing mas pasword pleazz helpb:sadb:shocked