Login problem

ImpulseZ - Raging Tide
ImpulseZ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
This message always appears when i log in with this player

599157.png

What the hell is that and how can i get back into game?
Post edited by ImpulseZ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• jvjkee
    jvjkee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i have problem login too. Server Raging Tide
  • sachita
    sachita Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same here, also raging tide, server is on but cant do last step to log in. same time problems as last two days, only difference is servers are on b:sad
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same here having sporadic kicked-off problem followed by "Unable to log into server" for the past couple of days. Raging Tide server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jotie - Raging Tide
    Jotie - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Also the same for me, Raging Tide. I don't know what's going on, but hopefully it gets fixed. When I sign in and select a character, it always said 'Failed to connect to server'. One time I logged in all the way, but after five minutes, it said 'Disconnected from server'.
  • Olsania - Raging Tide
    Olsania - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yep, allows me to log in, once I click on a character, I get: "Could not log in to server", then about 3 seconds after I get: "Disconnected from Server, please log in again."

This sucks, day after day the DC's and server issues just keep getting worse and worse... SO much for the double drops "to make up for the server issues"...
  • mekesha
    mekesha Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same problem here too, got to char screen and bam cant get on server even though it says its fine.b:cry
  • jvjkee
    jvjkee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    World down.
  • Olsania - Raging Tide
    Olsania - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Strange thing is, it lets me create new characters freely... just cant log in to them.
  • tguyzz
    tguyzz Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Trying To Log In,it Keep Telling Me, Cant Login To Server But All Servers Are Open Forplay,before Got Booted Off ,then Ask Me To Relog Which I Tried Many Times .... Plz Help Tyvm
  • ImpulseV - Raging Tide
    ImpulseV - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well for me it was ONLY if i log on this char.
    After about 20 tries my computer crashed (wtf?), and now i can log in again o_o
    Something is rly wrong, and somehow PWI even harm my computers operating system. That's really not funny ...
  • Wolfeh - Heavens Tear
    Wolfeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have the same message, but not exactly the same problem. I can't even get to the character select screen, it always happens at the notice screen.
  • ImpulseV - Raging Tide
    ImpulseV - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Try to restart computer, before it crashes itself (like mine lol ...) hope it will work for you. And i hope GMs fix that soon.

Edit: I got Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit version, you all maybe got the same?
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I used to get that problem .. its a issue based upon how much stuff ur doing on ur computer.. ur computer can only handle so much and only has enough memory to do so much ... restart ur computer for one and do a virus check.. also check for programs that u might have runnign in the background that u dont need..

This is just what i did and it worked for me .. so if it doesnt help then i dunno wat to tell u
  • emoteddy90
    emoteddy90 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:shocked disconnect , trying to login with force log , already loggen in ???!!!!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Nodos - Raging Tide
    Nodos - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same here...Raging Tide server...i am loging in to Characters window..and when pressing start button...says "unable to login try again later" or something like this...started today"uhm...i verified the files again..and it loged in"
  • Ingemar - Raging Tide
    Ingemar - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just started getting this myself today, March 26th. I was able to log in partially, then got kicked and the message "Disconnected from Server" followed by "Unable to Connect to Server".

Repeated attempts to relog have failed. All servers are supposedly online according to the website... what's going on?
  • ImpulseZ - Raging Tide
    ImpulseZ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That was an server issue. The whole world map shut down, all characters that were in instances couldn't get out, all characters on world map disconnected and couldn't get back in. You just had to wait until the server got the world map to work again.