"Could not log in to server"

wnl
wnl Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
Hi,

For some reason whenever I log in, I get to the character selection screen, then afterwards, I click start and I receive "Could not log in to server" in a small popup, followed by "Disconnected from server, please log in again"

Before this error had occured, I got disconnected from the server litterally just after levelling up. And I tried to log in and it said I was already logged in, so I forced log and it still said "This account is currently logged in" like force log was not working..

Please help? b:shocked
Post edited by wnl on

Comments

• macneon
    macneon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    exactly same happening to me and everyone else i guess...lets wait they fix it fast
  • sachita
    sachita Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    had same messages, same problems, hope not that hours long log in probs like last two days, only difference is : servers are showed they are onb:angry
  • _SinZ_Dagg_ - Raging Tide
    _SinZ_Dagg_ - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same problem to me too :(( b:shedtearb:shedtear
  • Erinea - Raging Tide
    Erinea - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Mass server crash and people are now stuck in instances. I can't log to my psy, I log to my sin and shes stuck in Eden, town portal don't work, timer runs out and I still stay in, and if I dead and release I come back alive on the same spot get timer and still no porting out.
  • LadyLir - Raging Tide
    LadyLir - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It seems alot of us on Raging Tides are having the same issue, 4 of my fellow faction members are having the same issue yet one of them did not disconnect and was able to carry on and finish their TT run.

Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    LadyLir - Assassin - Aevum - Raging Tides.
  • _SinZ_Dagg_ - Raging Tide
    _SinZ_Dagg_ - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is damn serious problem ! D:<
  • pawelk
    pawelk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That's propably world map crash, quite popular on my-en server on it's beginning, GM should reset main world map to fix that i think b:surrender
  • halsesman
    halsesman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same issue here
  • isdv
    isdv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The main problem is that the server is on 2X the exp and its not like there going to run it an extra day for us folks who would like to take advantage of the moment.
  • LadyLir - Raging Tide
    LadyLir - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    isdv wrote: »
    The main problem is that the server is on 2X the exp and its not like there going to run it an extra day for us folks who would like to take advantage of the moment.

Considering its an issue on their end they better give us something to make up for it, either extending the x2 exp/items/spirit or making it x3 or higher.

Personally I think this is unacceptable, alot of us pay them money for items, they should be using it to make the servers better not just for them to fatten their pockets.
    LadyLir - Assassin - Aevum - Raging Tides.
  • Blueberrie - Raging Tide
    Blueberrie - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its happening all too often now at about the same time too each day since thursday.b:cry
  • theeightball
    theeightball Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this whole issue is getting really old. get to character screen and then get dc'd immediately. happened for the last few days always about the same time and it lasts for an hour or more. PWI PLEASE get this fixed SOON. I finally got logged in yesterday and Arch was completely empty of ALL other players. then dc'd again taking almost another hour to get back on.
  • tguyzz
    tguyzz Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Someof Us Pay For Easyer Game Play To Play This But Why ,this Is Unfair Being Booted And Having So Many Problems To Re-login Is This Worth The Money Some Of Us Are Paying For ...... Blah Blah ....so Tiring ..
  • qurion
    qurion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sucks becouse it is 2xXP and SP, but still u shouldnt forget, its our own fault, if we all would sudden
    stop paying any money, and stop playing on ragin tide, they would look into it, also we should make them know of that problem and that it annoys us with reporting this technical issue
  • tsumaru2
    tsumaru2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i really find this stupid, i also noticed it seems to be a certain timeframe that the constant DC'ing is happeneing since on my end after about noon it is just fine... no dc'ing and not as bad of lag. for those of u who (like me) were playing when the tideborn came out, if im correct in saying this, there was nowhere near this much BS getting dc and mass server lag. im sure the pwi accountants are working on it but they really need to kick it into higher gear...
  • qurion
    qurion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i can log in now b:laugh
  • Cold_Blood - Raging Tide
    Cold_Blood - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm logging right now, i think that's good now.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Please read the sticky topics about the recent connection issues on the General forum and keep the discussion in that specific topic. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.