Mystics are OP

Options
2»

Comments

• Marielle - Raging Tide
    Marielle - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't say that. The Herc is good because it has the reflect damage skill. Any pet taking full damage vs. bosses is going to have trouble. To be as effective as a herc they would need much higher defense than the Herc has ... wonders when the "Heavy Mystic" build is coming out lol ....

Hmm. i worry i correct understand ub:surrender.
    Bramble skill doesnt decrease rec. dmg, only reflect.
    So, pet takes *full* dmg, but reflects x (70%) too.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hmm. i worry i correct understand ub:surrender.
    Bramble skill doesnt decrease rec. dmg, only reflect.
    So, pet takes *full* dmg, but reflects x (70%) too.

yea its really the hercs phy and magic def buffs that make him superior. like said, reflect only deals back dmg which only helps keep aggro. i dont think the mystics pet will become as strong as a buffed herc, but with higher lvls and upgraded gear it may be close to an unbuffed herc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Sekaiya - Heavens Tear
    Sekaiya - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    All I can say to any of this is I LOVE my Mystic :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★:: Playing since 2008 :: 100% F2P ::★
  • Adaran - Harshlands
    Adaran - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bringing up mana? This must be a troll.

I'm not a troll. I'm speaking from experience on another game that has a similar class they rely mainly on what they summon.
  • iiiiiusion
    iiiiiusion Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystics are not even anyway close to OP, it requires the user to control alot of stuff to play it out well.
    Cry over it man, cry over it. Next time, Consider aiming for the mystic instead of the pet.
    b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle Don't QQ man =.=
  • Kilnu - Sanctuary
    Kilnu - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you look at all the mag based toons there first skill is always a keeper and the phy based toons will forget about them coz they suck so low lvl dueling is a JOKE!b:pleased
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    more then likely mystics will get hit with the BUFF stick rather then the nerf bat. alot of there skills are unimpressive and low dmging. and there pets tanking abilities highly depends on there level and the gear of the mystic.

there not gonna be any kind of DD and they will most just be a back up cleric or a extra healer for hercs if anything. they are highly dependent on there pets and like i said, the pets tanking and DDing abilities depend on the gear of the mystic.

so pets might need a buff unless mystics become significantly better at sage/demon.
  • ShaoliXen - Lost City
    ShaoliXen - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I doubt they'll even get the BUFF stick. Its a pet class with heals, I hope the damage would be lower par compared to the other classes.

I'm beginning to believe that PWI is trying to suck in even more money via making mystic's pets dependant upon the mystic's gear and lvl. Kinda reminds me of the Soulforce feature with the psychic class. Higher refines = more soulforce = more kickarsery.

I also don't believe they were even supposed to be a DD, it was an attempt to make a support class with enough DD cababilies to get by solo and in parties.

I'm willing to guess that the Sage Mystics will be more support oreinted and Demon Mystics more damage oriented. But that's just my opinion.
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im a lvl 68 seeker and went to duel a lvl 60 mystic and I lost. Knocked me back, then I got slowed, so then I start running back to him in attempt to at least use one of my range skills, and I hit him for 4 damage b:surrender Although it all depends on end game, so we will see if there op in 10x :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im a lvl 68 seeker and went to duel a lvl 60 mystic and I lost. Knocked me back, then I got slowed, so then I start running back to him in attempt to at least use one of my range skills, and I hit him for 4 damage b:surrender Although it all depends on end game, so we will see if there op in 10x :P

lol yes, salvations absorption skill and her absorption energy leech is such a great skill, even more so in pvp. it basically makes u immune to dmg for up to 4k.b:chuckle

not so good against 5aps tho im afraid because of how ****ing fast they atk.b:surrender
  • DeathsPrayer - Harshlands
    DeathsPrayer - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im starting up on a mystic..b:lipcurl it seems every class some ones is QQIng about.. Venom, Sins, Seekers, Clerics thiers problems with all but at the end when we all come together to battle it shall be interesting how about you all just shut up and go play b:angry In everyones Opinion Each class sucks except for the one they already created and stick to repping it for not ll wanting to start over.. b:angry Just shut up and do the one that you want stick with it and in THE END have FUN! Isnt that what a game is for? Fun? or did i mistake that for some thing else b:pleased