BM FAQ-look here before makeing a thread

Joshcja - Sanctuary
Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Blademaster
Disclaimer: I'm an *** if you are aflicted by the sensitive and feel that the blunt truth isnt your cup of tea heres a nice FAQ full of bunnies and ponys that wolnt hurt your feelings so dont cry in this damn thread about how butthurt you are. Alright? Good heres your prissyfied FAQ http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1040281

Ok lets face it our forum is plauged by people who cant figure out/ are to lazy to use the search function/faceroll their keyboard to make incoherent posts. This is basicly a FAQ thread to answer the most common (and annoying) questions, provide a thread to actively post charecter builds and such off ecatomb.net (because those clog up our damn forum) and its somethign for me to link along with flameing troll posts to the jackholes who cant bother useing it.

FAQ:

OMG LOOK AT MY BUILD IS IT GOOD?
Post it with a link from ecatomb.net in this thread will get back to you or if your an idiot laugh at you then get back with you...if your a troll i have a gruff squad prepared. Or see the endgame section below for ideas.

Whats the fist axe build/how do i make a bm/whats the DD build/whats The best bm build/whats the bm tank build?
fist axe or all weapon build is 3 str 2 dex per level modified for gear adds. Vit is ok for leveling however str focused builds are where its at for endgame. Leave hp to your armor once you start gettign decent refines.

How do i grind?
You kill mobs by clicking them 2x while wearing fists till you hit 7x on mag mobs you may need to hit shadowless kick on phys mobs physical marrow is good sutra heal takes care of hp loss, at 70+ AOE grinding with axes does become an option get calamities (70 mold axe with sac strike add) go run in circles with the seaweed theives. Or just goon to 105.

Whats the best armor build?
Use Heavy armor (HA) it refines for more hp gives higher overall stats than LA and you tank far more phys damage than magic, at 60 Bracers of blood moon become an option for interval, at 99+ light armor bracers and boots become an option for even more interval (anything but bracer/boots and i throw this rock at your head call you sally and laugh at you for being a fat little piggy) Ornaments should be either 2 magic or if your desperate for phys/interval def 1 mag 1 phys.

Will i get enough spirit?
Yes you will have enough spirit for all your weapons, you can pause levelign in the 8x range to gamma/FCC for spirit if you want to, dosent really matter though.

Sage or demon?
I've always been a strong supporter of demon both for mass pvp due to balanced def and longer HF/more reliable stun and 1v1 where demon is the undisputed culti for bm, due to the amazing control def and wider range of damage and disables. However I would consider sage if your a rich bloke who can afford full rank 9rr simply because of the chi gain and conservation however demons stuns are still relevant here so its a 50/50. If your a poor bugger like me, just go demon Seriously do it you will never ever regret it.

Can i be a good bm as pure sword/axe/pole/fist/bow/pataka
Any single weapon build will suck compared to multipath (with rare exeptions like vit axe in TW or R9 3rd cast anything) if you are considering this accept that no squads will want you ever. Its a game though so do w/e you like.

How do i hit 5 aps?
Get -.5 total interval with fists...if this makes sense good. If not heres the basics, all weapons are based on interval this reflects attack speed speed boosts subtract a % of your current interval (count demon spark as -.1 at 2.86 base or higher) fists start at 1.43 aps or .7 interval, the cap is 5 aps or .2 interval. Commonly used interval items in game at 100+ arre are Lunar/Lunar Trophy cape (-.05), Tome- love up and down/Pan Gu creator(-.05), Nirvana second recast pants (-.05), TT99 HA/LA bracers (-.01), 2 items from either HA or LA from a tt 99 set (-.05 or -.1 if you get both), Deicide/Strikeing dragon/1st cast nirvana claw (-.1), Demon spark (its your 89+ spark count explained how it works earlier)

Hey I'm 100 and have NO idea what to do for endgame, LA ornies are ok right?

First of all NO NO NO LA ornies bad *rolled up newspaper*. Second of all pwi's max gear level is always riseing so a "endgame" build is pretty much unobtainable unless your a massive cash shopper or a extremely successful merchant. Just for the love of GOD avoid making a build like this. Seriously dont even post it >.>.

Thuper special awesome pro LC cash shopper build http://pwcalc.com/c87323c04c990632

That aside I would go for the tier one build below as a base, if your bm is just for farming feel free to stop there its a perfectly viable build for pve. R9 3rd cast if your really into TW and R999/R8R hybrid if your a big fan of 1v1 or small group pvp. Ofc these builds are not the be all end all of pwi and you can change them as you wish just remember that def level and raw phys and mag def are far more useful than hp in the long run until you actually hit the 90% cap of pwi however HP is needed as a multiplier for phys/mag def and def level.

Tier 1 base build http://pwcalc.com/0dd1ad9a29dc4304

Wait my question wasent answered here
Ok post your question in this thread and you should get an answer if its good enough it may even get added to the FAQ. Or just use our forums nifty search function. If you cannot do the above GTFO of these forums. Look i'll even throw you a few freebies with comentary in case your 1/2 tarded and cant work the search button or are just totaly new to the game. Listed in the order i dug them up because i'm a lazy bum (note if the guide is stickied it will not be linked here because if you cant find it your to dumb ot live anyways)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=566611&highlight=Guide Hippies guide has decent info on stat distribution and skill combos/weapon useage i do not agree with his stance on sage vs demon but meh guide is usefull
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=766822 Sakubatou's all path guide longer n hell and decent info
(those 2 are all i can think off off the top of my head somone message me if they find another usefull one for bm's concerning build info or i guess a non tarded instance guide)

If anyone seems incapable of the above scorn them so hard they burst into flame we need to make an example of a few flameing scorn idiots to warn the rest...and possibly post their skulls on the forum link yes they will be mounted on pikes.
Gifs are hard to make work here
Post edited by Joshcja - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Man I love your effort to make them newbies learn without asking questions. But even if this was stickied, I doubt they would still click this because they don't even bother clicking on lyundras or warmachines thread.

And, after reading this, I don't get why you typed the thread twice as long instead of copy and paste from the other thread.

Good effort though.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    i cant really scorn people for not posting in a locked thread can i?

or bump it as needed so just remade it, plus old guide needed an update
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I like this post.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Bump, and I vote to make this mandatory material upon selecting blademaster at character creation....
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nice to see that you actually did rewrite it Josh ^.^
    I actually had given up the hope. Now my part to see if I get it sticked or not b:victory
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well since the BMs like it, I guess I can sticky this thread.

Though archers are still better than you are ... humans b:scorn
    b:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    omg you finnaly stickied one of these? <3

good mod *tosses a cookie*
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    With all due respect, I agree with the information in this thread, but it's not very objective or professional lol. Not saying it's a bad thread, I was just surprised that it was stickied. b:surrender

Nonetheless, it's still a valid source of information that people seem to miss as it seems no one bothers to use the search function. Half this forum is filled with people asking about claw/fist bm builds for 5aps etc, etc. It does become rather bothersome having to repeat answers to questions still on the first page of the forum, so it would be nice if people read the guides before making a thread. <_<
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    I agree with the information in this thread, but it's not very objective or professional lol (was surprised this was stickied actually). b:surrender

Nonetheless, it's still a valid source of information that people seem to miss as it seems no one bothers to use the search function. Half this forum is filled with people asking about claw/fist bm builds for 5aps etc, etc.

Meh theres 5000+ objectional and well reasoned threads, will probly wind up linking most of em to this one actually (goes hunting). Plus with this we get to have witch hunts red scare style ^_^
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    newbies still wont look at it
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    With all due respect, I agree with the information in this thread, but it's not very objective or professional lol. Not saying it's a bad thread, I was just surprised that it was stickied. b:surrender

Nonetheless, it's still a valid source of information that people seem to miss as it seems no one bothers to use the search function. Half this forum is filled with people asking about claw/fist bm builds for 5aps etc, etc. It does become rather bothersome having to repeat answers to questions still on the first page of the forum, so it would be nice if people read the guides before making a thread. <_<

Tell the OP what to change, so it gets better ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • trent1408yahoo
    trent1408yahoo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hi I'm a fairly new player (about 4 months-5 total I think), and my main is a BM. I'm hoping for opinions on my current state, and any advice for improving him. Links below are first axe link 2nd fist link then I will list skills below :). Ty for any help, just want to get a good main going so I can start some alts/play with wife lvl 90 cleric. Oh and any advice as to what cleric/BM should do for coin/fun/lvling would be nice, if possible what lvl we can start soloing things. FWI wondering if current equip can last me to 90 to save for higher lvl equip and fastest way to lvl to 90. Thank you. *Note these char stats include Bell buff and weapon mastery bonuses but usually would have cleric buffs all lvl 10 at minimum although almost always barb buff/blood paint

http://pwcalc.com/22a2a21fbe175ac5
    http://pwcalc.com/8d086fcc1b140f08

Skills
    Tiger Maw-1
    Draw blood-1
    Stream strike-1
    Aeolian Blade-10
    Aura of the Golden Bell-10
    Roar of the Pride-10
    Drakes Ray-10
    Oceans Edge-1
    Fan of Flames-1
    Drakes Sweep-10
    Physical Marrow-3
    Magical Marrow-3
    Diamond Sutra-6
    Cloud sprint-10
    Will of the Bodhisattva-1

Axe Skills
    Drake Bash-10
    Highland Cleave-10
    Fissure-10
    Heaven's Flame-10
    Axe Master-10

Fist Skills
    Vacuous Palm-1
    Shadowless Kick-1
    Cyclone Heel-10
    Drake's Breath Bash-1
    Fist Mastery-10

Polearm Skills
    Polearm Mastery-8

Left over spirit-560,000 (Should I keep with polearms or do swords/79 skills?)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    on your gear

First of all get better fists if you can afford it FCC gold if you cant FCC green or buddah fists are both a massive damage boost AOS is sexy at 6x, useable at decent refines in 7x, absolute trash in 8x+.
    Rings, get better ones i would suggest either attendance for crit and decent base or misty forest ring for the much higher base damage acc and hp adds.
    I would suggest keeping an eye on AH for some -.05 interval bracers to use with your fists but you'll probly hit 90 soon so meh. The 77 and 79 mold armor costs about as much as tt 70 and will give more hp at the same refine/shard plus they have considerable higher base resists.
    You'll want a demon slaughter belt for shure at 86 your mag def necky isnt that highly refined so a SDP may be more usefull for the HP at 87.

Things to work on for 90: -.1 interval wrists the TT 90 gold ones are cheaper than hell. Either tt 90 chest/Legs or rank 6 (if your planing on gettign rank 8 eventually rank 6 is basicly free) dont bother with tt 90 boots just keep an eye on AH for some high vit OHT boots, TT 90 gold mag def necky if you feel your to squishy vs magic is an option (or If you have a sin/archer alt get the LA 90 wrists and refine your swindelers for phys def). If your richish a lunar glade trophy at 90 is sexy

Skills: max phys and mag marrow and invest in level 11 versions at 89, 79 skills are a must get all 3 they're amazing

Build: your refines are low cap your axe path at highly refined calams (212 str) or TT 90 axes (272 str) till 97 (woo bands from H jail) and pump vit keep the absolute minimum requisite stats for your axes and fists with gear (287 str for 100 axes 193/200 dex for lunar claws) you can probly stack on about 60-70 vit by 100 easily
  • trent1408yahoo
    trent1408yahoo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok first of all I messed up on fists, not using AOS. Using TT70 +3 ref/2flawless garnet here is new link http://pwcalc.com/df7d8e2795d095e0
    2nd I'm so sad, had build like one your suggesting at 63 but bought restat (waste of 5 mil :( ) because I kept reading this was so much better. Now only question I have is will the extra vit make a dramatic difference if 90% of the time I have a lvl 90 cleric with? I'd figure yes only asking because as I said majority of opinions I've seen lean toward pure dps but I would like to be able to solo alot just me and wifey.
    Next on to equip, would changing rings to attendance/misty and/or 2 misty make a significant difference? I ask because 2 current rings are loaners which means no coin return toward next rings + cost of new rings :(. I am 100% F2P player so I penny pincher, although I do turn on avg 15mil+ a day (once 100mil :) ). Atm though I am paying for wife's clerics demon books/90equip/everything she uses -_- lol, which is why I wanted to know if equip would last till 90. As to bracers I've been looking in AH with no luck thus far :(, armor would it be better to go with 77 or 79 mold or just wait till 90 and grab TT90 (or rank). Basically looking for minimal upgrades till 90 hoping around then to have cleric built up and be able to throw money onto BM but if a couple of suggestions you made would make a huge difference I'm sure I could put 10mil or so toward. I also plan on going rank 8 (rank V currently I believe). I like the way you think when it comes to BM equip/build so basically if you say I should grab certain items I will grab just wanted you to know coin situation kinda tight and income while sizeable goes as quick as it comes and currently none towards self. Now towards the 90 set you said, ty been beating my head against a wall trying to determine what to use at 90 lol, but what ref should I cap at for 90 stuff? And should I up to 4 socs and cap shard? I'm assuming yes since I wont lvl nearly as fast after 90. Will max marrows and grab 79 skills ASAP, as to polearm skills I've read end game if you don't use your loosing out, is this only for PvP or PvE as well? Thank you so much you've given me much to research and think about, not to mention absolute musts I wasn't even sure of :).
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Ok first of all I messed up on fists, not using AOS. Using TT70 +3 ref/2flawless garnet here is new link http://pwcalc.com/df7d8e2795d095e0
    2nd I'm so sad, had build like one your suggesting at 63 but bought restat (waste of 5 mil :( ) because I kept reading this was so much better. Now only question I have is will the extra vit make a dramatic difference if 90% of the time I have a lvl 90 cleric with? I'd figure yes only asking because as I said majority of opinions I've seen lean toward pure dps but I would like to be able to solo alot just me and wifey.
    Next on to equip, would changing rings to attendance/misty and/or 2 misty make a significant difference? I ask because 2 current rings are loaners which means no coin return toward next rings + cost of new rings :(. I am 100% F2P player so I penny pincher, although I do turn on avg 15mil+ a day (once 100mil :) ). Atm though I am paying for wife's clerics demon books/90equip/everything she uses -_- lol, which is why I wanted to know if equip would last till 90. As to bracers I've been looking in AH with no luck thus far :(, armor would it be better to go with 77 or 79 mold or just wait till 90 and grab TT90 (or rank). Basically looking for minimal upgrades till 90 hoping around then to have cleric built up and be able to throw money onto BM but if a couple of suggestions you made would make a huge difference I'm sure I could put 10mil or so toward. I also plan on going rank 8 (rank V currently I believe). I like the way you think when it comes to BM equip/build so basically if you say I should grab certain items I will grab just wanted you to know coin situation kinda tight and income while sizeable goes as quick as it comes and currently none towards self. Now towards the 90 set you said, ty been beating my head against a wall trying to determine what to use at 90 lol, but what ref should I cap at for 90 stuff? And should I up to 4 socs and cap shard? I'm assuming yes since I wont lvl nearly as fast after 90. Will max marrows and grab 79 skills ASAP, as to polearm skills I've read end game if you don't use your loosing out, is this only for PvP or PvE as well? Thank you so much you've given me much to research and think about, not to mention absolute musts I wasn't even sure of :).

polearms are great for purge adn demon GS cancle but without a +10 or higher lunar/vana pole their pk ability is limited

just cap refines at +3 if you do them yourself but if you find cheap refined gear go for it 3 sockets is fine if you get rank just keep trying every day for a 4 socket chest/leg its like 100k a try at a 10% chance...

already listed my gear suggestions gave you a few paths and ideas to play with just chose the one that works for you
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it's not very objective or professional lol. Not saying it's a bad thread, I was just surprised that it was stickied. b:surrender

+1
    Tell the OP what to change, so it gets better ^^

I get the impression from his posts that hes an illiterate moron who just wants to be a forum coolkid celebrity bm, where in fact he is a total non-factor and therefore everything he says or writes is invalid.
    b:cute

and yes. I'm just a troll, even though I'm right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011

I get the impression from his posts that hes an illiterate moron who just wants to be a forum coolkid celebrity bm, where in fact he is a total non-factor and therefore everything he says or writes is invalid.
    b:cute

and yes. I'm just a troll, even though I'm right.

Disprove (with maths) anything said in the FAQ. Durr i'm a nonfactor +5 armor and flawless shards ona a sever where +10 is the minimum to survive. Dosent stop me from being one of the most skilled bm's on sanc but ya total nonfactor *shrug*.

Everyone knows the only true forum celeb was the magichamster.
  • taugrim
    taugrim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay did some research on some stuff I should be able to afford by 90 or shortly after. Wanted some opinions on it, any small cost upgrades or large savings downgrades would also be appreciated. Also I will be going demon :), only buffs set are fist/axe masteries and bell although I will usually be going with a cleric everywhere so adding them would probably be more accurate as to my usual stats in game. What could a demon lvl 90 BM and cleric do together with cleric having all skills maxed (except stream of rejuv) 3.4k HP/9000 and base mag att of 5.3k-7.2k, of course her stats will be greatly improved once we work on her equip (pretty low equip for lvl, and bad shards/socs/refines). Also both will be HP charmed so keep that in mind. To be more specific could we duo FCC, TT squad mode (with barb buffs/Blood paint), and which ones. Any other areas to make money that we could do just the 2 of us (still with barb/sin buffs and in party if need be but not active) would be appreciated, so we can begin paying back friends who have been so nice as to help us :). Thank you for all your suggestions.
    http://pwcalc.com/3bef1342055977a1
    http://pwcalc.com/54ab36eaa90e2f9e
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    taugrim wrote: »
    Okay did some research on some stuff I should be able to afford by 90 or shortly after. Wanted some opinions on it, any small cost upgrades or large savings downgrades would also be appreciated. Also I will be going demon :), only buffs set are fist/axe masteries and bell although I will usually be going with a cleric everywhere so adding them would probably be more accurate as to my usual stats in game. What could a demon lvl 90 BM and cleric do together with cleric having all skills maxed (except stream of rejuv) 3.4k HP/9000 and base mag att of 5.3k-7.2k, of course her stats will be greatly improved once we work on her equip (pretty low equip for lvl, and bad shards/socs/refines). Also both will be HP charmed so keep that in mind. To be more specific could we duo FCC, TT squad mode (with barb buffs/Blood paint), and which ones. Any other areas to make money that we could do just the 2 of us (still with barb/sin buffs and in party if need be but not active) would be appreciated, so we can begin paying back friends who have been so nice as to help us :). Thank you for all your suggestions.
    http://pwcalc.com/3bef1342055977a1
    http://pwcalc.com/54ab36eaa90e2f9e

Gear wise: Demon slaughter belt, get one your mag def is abysmal for a 9x bm. Sell the FCC cape and invest in either a interval cape or a tauran (again more m def)

the two of you should be able to duo almost any instance up to 3-2 depending on what bosses you skip but it will take a while a good veno would speed up TT considerably. For FCC you can but it will take 2+ hours.

For now a good route would be to just run the instances with freinds and set up a fairish bank system (split mats by market value or sell split and send coin both work)
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Disprove (with maths) anything said in the FAQ. Durr i'm a nonfactor +5 armor and flawless shards ona a sever where +10 is the minimum to survive. Dosent stop me from being one of the most skilled bm's on sanc but ya total nonfactor *shrug*.

Everyone knows the only true forum celeb was the magichamster.

Prove with maths that everything you said was correct. Thats the reason I didnt write a guide. Im too lazy to do the maths and I cant justify writing a guide based on my 'ideas'. The 'ideas' and 'tricks' I do have are posted on my guild forums for my guildmate BMs to see and discuss. Theyre too good to be shared with the rest of you all, sorry guys b:surrender

The issue I take is that youre clearly a '3rd generation' BM whos claiming to be the 'messiah' of BMs. Youve only fairly 'recently' hit 100+. Youve obviously just spammed FF to level up.

You claim to be one of the most skilled BMs yet have roughly 100 pvp kills? You must be so pro all the opponents fall over dead at the sight of you? Do you have your 3rd fairy? Have you even beaten full rb? Have you ever been in a serious factor TW? What acheivements do you have to give your claim as one of the most skilled BMs? The only thing I can see is 100ish pvp kills, which isnt an inspiring start. b:sad

Its kinda nice that youre trying to help out the noobs and clear up the forums, but rather than bigging yourself up as an 'all knowing deity of BMs' I think it would be more appropriate to call you the 'lowbie bm babysitter'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011

The issue I take is that youre clearly a '3rd generation' BM whos claiming to be the 'messiah' of BMs. Youve only fairly 'recently' hit 100+. Youve obviously just spammed FF to level up.
    Disagree. I remember seeing him in my 30s. That was 2 years ago. He hit 100 like a few months ago.
    You claim to be one of the most skilled BMs yet have roughly 100 pvp kills? You must be so pro all the opponents fall over dead at the sight of you? Do you have your 3rd fairy? Have you even beaten full rb? Have you ever been in a serious factor TW? What acheivements do you have to give your claim as one of the most skilled BMs? The only thing I can see is 100ish pvp kills, which isnt an inspiring start. b:sad
    PvE server, ever heard of that?
    Its kinda nice that youre trying to help out the noobs and clear up the forums, but rather than bigging yourself up as an 'all knowing deity of BMs' I think it would be more appropriate to call you the 'lowbie bm babysitter'.

To make it clear once and for all. If you have data you want to add to the OP, post it. If you have a question regarding stuff, post it. If you want to help people asking, post it. But don't come here to spam a nicely meant attempt to help newbies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    yeah... hit 100 a 'few months ago' so thats like... 6 months since people have been FFing their ways up. If it took somebody 2 years to get to 100, lol @ them. fail @ pve.

im on a pve server and have almost 1.8k kills. I dont even think of myself as 'good' at pvp.

Having 100 kills shows a massive lack of experience in pvp. pve server or not. Theres plenty of pvp stuff going on in pve servers too. A BM who claims to be a good BM should be experienced in PVP, else giving advice on pvp build and strategy isnt a great idea? right? <:

'To make it clear': Stop being a keyboard hero. I think this guide is lacking, that it feeds newbies poor information as the source is questionable and is simply to boost the OPs ego a. I am exposing that. I mentioned in my previous post why I cant be bothered to write my own guide. Id write something dealing in mathematical facts and show why. Thats a lot of work and im way too lazy. b:sad

Edit: LOL! according to your sigs pwcalc you have a turquoise in your calamities. Your opinion is invalid. You should also spend less time being a keyboard hero on the forums and get farming some gear. =[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Edit: LOL! according to your sigs pwcalc you have a turquoise in your calamities. Your opinion is invalid. You should also spend less time being a keyboard hero on the forums and get farming some gear. =[

Lol apperantly the calc is broken, I don't get anything, QQ.

And would you mind? It is none of your business if I farm gear or not. In contrast to SOME PEOPLE I do have a real life. Call me a keyboard hero? Tell me to farm gear? Well no sir, this will not be possible. I am at work. Also, I quitted my BM half a year ago. b:byeSo would you mind shutting the **** up about bull**** you don't understand and is none of your business anyway? THANK YOU.

About the OP being unprofessional, check this and tell me if it is better >_>:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12629121&posted=1#post12629121
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Lol apperantly the calc is broken, I don't get anything, QQ.

And would you mind? It is none of your business if I farm gear or not. In contrast to SOME PEOPLE I do have a real life. Call me a keyboard hero? Tell me to farm gear? Well no sir, this will not be possible. I am at work. Also, I quitted my BM half a year ago. b:byeSo would you mind shutting the **** up about bull**** you don't understand and is none of your business anyway? THANK YOU.

About the OP being unprofessional, check this and tell me if it is better >_>:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12629121&posted=1#post12629121

change the link to pwcalc.com and it works b:victory

im quite a conceited individual, so I allow myself to judge you by your poor gears. I do also have a real life. Just because im better at this game than you dosent mean im not allowed to go outside b:sad and i was calling you a keyboard hero based on the fact that you were acting like a... keyboard hero !

anyhow. I gave your FAQ a nice reply. I hope you appreciate it and can take my feedback and work on making something that is satisfactory. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    change the link to pwcalc.com and it works b:victory

im quite a conceited individual, so I allow myself to judge you by your poor gears. I do also have a real life. Just because im better at this game than you dosent mean im not allowed to go outside b:sad and i was calling you a keyboard hero based on the fact that you were acting like a... keyboard hero !

anyhow. I gave your FAQ a nice reply. I hope you appreciate it and can take my feedback and work on making something that is satisfactory. b:pleased

Umm check the YouTube link and wonder why I don't level, xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Steopie either your a 10x bm that has no idea how the math behind my statements works (hint dig around the forums its there)

or you do know and i butthurt you in the past (likely) so your attempting to troll (badly)

in short your about as usefull as a limp **** and a wet ciggerette put together
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    So we can establish that due to your reluctance to answer my 'prove youre not a nonfactor' questions that you are indeed a nonfactor and therefore anything you say is pretty invalid. b:surrenderb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    So we can establish that due to your reluctance to answer my 'prove youre not a nonfactor' questions that you are indeed a nonfactor and therefore anything you say is pretty invalid. b:surrenderb:bye

there is no such thing as a factor bm in tw pk or with the addition of sins pve

all i hear from you is "omg omg omg mommy didnt love me enough so i should be important in an online game NOW and then i'll be popular right? right LOVE ME DAMIT LOVE ME YOU PEONS LICK MY BOOTS AND LOVE ME" your not special (well mabey you are but in a short bus kinda way)

mathmatical correctness > your little ego, goign to ignore any further posts of yours without math disproveign my statements on the OP (its a FAQ peopel dont want math they want fast easy answers you dumb broad)
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    there is no such thing as a factor bm in tw pk or with the addition of sins pve

all i hear from you is "omg omg omg mommy didnt love me enough so i should be important in an online game NOW and then i'll be popular right? right LOVE ME DAMIT LOVE ME YOU PEONS LICK MY BOOTS AND LOVE ME" your not special (well mabey you are but in a short bus kinda way)

mathmatical correctness > your little ego, goign to ignore any further posts of yours without math disproveign my statements on the OP (its a FAQ peopel dont want math they want fast easy answers you dumb broad)

So go roll a sin and gtfo? If you seriously think that, then you have minimal TW experiance for sure and the BMs on your server must have ghetto gear beyond words and be slightly handicapped for you to claim youre one of the most skilled ones.

'QQ YOU ARE BETTER AT THE GAME THAN ME SO I WILL SQUEAL AND MAKE STATEMENTS ABOUT YOUR MUMMY.'

I agree that mathematical correctness is > any BMs little ego. That is why I told you to show your ideas are correct with mathematical proof. Right now all you have is 'I AM A PRO BM (111 kills rofl ! ) AND I SAID THIS SO ITS RIGHT.

An FAQ addresses exactly what it stand for 'frequently asked questions'. The most frequently asked questions on these boards are mostly 'what skills to level up' , 'where do i put my stats' and 'what wep / builds to do'. You cant address all of these common questions with a 1 line answer, which is what youre trying to do. Many factors have to be addressed to suit each players situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    So go roll a sin and gtfo? If you seriously think that, then you have minimal TW experiance for sure and the BMs on your server must have ghetto gear beyond words and be slightly handicapped for you to claim youre one of the most skilled ones.

'QQ YOU ARE BETTER AT THE GAME THAN ME SO I WILL SQUEAL AND MAKE STATEMENTS ABOUT YOUR MUMMY.'

I agree that mathematical correctness is > any BMs little ego. That is why I told you to show your ideas are correct with mathematical proof. Right now all you have is 'I AM A PRO BM (111 kills rofl ! ) AND I SAID THIS SO ITS RIGHT.

An FAQ addresses exactly what it stand for 'frequently asked questions'. The most frequently asked questions on these boards are mostly 'what skills to level up' , 'where do i put my stats' and 'what wep / builds to do'. You cant address all of these common questions with a 1 line answer, which is what youre trying to do. Many factors have to be addressed to suit each players situation.

thus individual responses from the bm comunity linked guides and such, myself and other bm's have proved these ideas so many damn times its gotten old, thus linked guides and threads, search and link if its non tarded and not already there it gets added to the main

again, its a FAQ for people to check for quick answers and to post for elaborations i'm not egotistical enough to think i can make a guide to cover every possible issue and have no intention of doing so if you want one so badly go make one yourself

and you really do have reading issues. (get a little butthurt yet? point the place where i said sins where good in tw will ya? thanks) seriously going to ignore you now