TT80 Weapon choice

Options
Jellytoast - Sanctuary
Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Wizard
Okay, I currently have the tt70 ashura's sign on my wizard, and I'm trying to decide which weapon I want for lvl 80.
I'm currently deciding between these two: Yaksa green sword- http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/14904
Sakra gold sword- http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14905

I have the 2 gold mats for the gold weapon already, and some of the mats for the green one, so money isn't an issue. I'm just curious what everyone thinks I should pick.

I already have the tt90 gold blade of red dust left over from my cleric, so this will be the last tt weapon I make.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jellytoast - Demon Cleric
Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
Post edited by Jellytoast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fei_Lung - Sanctuary
    Fei_Lung - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I always advise against TT Gold weapons until the end-game ones, and here's why: you'll outgrow them quickly and you cannot recoup any expense for them, its just generally a waste of mats/coin.

if I were you, I'd go green, and if you want more bang, pick up an aquadash at 85.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I always advise against TT Gold weapons until the end-game ones, and here's why: you'll outgrow them quickly and you cannot recoup any expense for them, its just generally a waste of mats/coin.

if I were you, I'd go green, and if you want more bang, pick up an aquadash at 85.

Okay. My problem is, I've never really even seen the golden spirit mats for sale, so not sure what to sell them for. But good idea, I'll probably go with green. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• No_peas - Heavens Tear
    No_peas - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Endless ambiguity is a good blade also, gives -chan and is pretty powerful. Definatly try to get Aquadash at lvl85, i LOVE it. Hits reall freaking hard :)
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't personally get the Gold Weapon anymore, As others have said, I'd go with a Green and get an FF Weapon at level 85. (I'm managing Fine with an Aquaride +3, 2 Immac Sapphs (FF Green Weapon)), which runs a lot cheaper than an Aquadash but obviously a little bit lower in quality. Any FF Weapon just gives a Huge Damage Boost over the TT Weapons at that level. Considered the TT80 Glaive? I think it's a really nice one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Okay. Well I think I'm just going to use the TT80 weapon until 90. 80-90 should be kinda fast levels, and by then I have the blade of red dust in my account stash for it. I guess I'm going to end up selling my neon purgatory since rank is better than everything else I have. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you should also note that aquadash refines higher than the hh100 magic sword, including that wand, and your hh90 sword, giving it more max attack than all 3.

it's the best weapon you can find before nirvana or rank.
This discussion has been closed.