Skill book packs?

Options
Skynyrd - Lost City
Skynyrd - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
Would it be cheaper to buy ODemon skill book thing from the botique agent, then fill in the gaps, or get them all seperatly?
Post edited by Skynyrd - Lost City on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if you're buying demon skill books from the boutique agent, they are going to be random, meaning you will be getting a book separately, and random. so you could get 5 of the books, and open each of them, and have a chance to get 2 of the same skill..
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Skai, sorry buddy but you are way off base here.

What Skynyrd is talking about is this: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/12266

300 Advanced Mystical Pages for 10 demon skills.

I think it's worth it, just learn those that you like and sell the rest. Although it might be cheaper trying to get them in the AH but some of those skills are always overpriced in there, at least on my server.
  • Skynyrd - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ahhh.. Librarian chick, not the agent, my bad. Thanks guys -_-.l,,l
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well, I assumed it was the "OAssassin" demon skill book since he did say "from the boutique agent". The only skillbooks you can get from them are the ones that are "O(character class)", using 50 Mysterious Pages.

But yes, if he did mention something about Advanced Mystical pages, then he would need 300 of them to trade in at the Mystical Librarian.

I did this myself, as it's only 45m for 10 demon skills. In the long run, it's better to be guaranteed all 10, than to do it one by one, which yields in random books, or a chance to get the same one twice.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I did this myself, as it's only 45m for 10 demon skills. In the long run, it's better to be guaranteed all 10, than to do it one by one, which yields in random books, or a chance to get the same one twice.

Even if you are just after a few of them, you can buy the clip and sell the ones you don't need. When you want them later, you can sell the ones you already have. This is what I'm doing with mine, due to Bloodpaint.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, due to the pretty insane price of demon sin books on HL you can actually buy the 10 skill books over and over again and merch them for a profit of about 20 mil... lol.
    So yep, def cheaper to get the 10 books off the librarian. Always the same 10 books, so make sure you know which ones you need and which you're gona get before you get them.
  • Skynyrd - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Profit.... Yay!