Why isnt this game fun anymore.... b:sad
Post edited by garrickbro on

Comments

• FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    garrickbro wrote: »

cause you can lvl your chars within a week to lvl100 and then you get borred :p
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Agatio - Harshlands
    Agatio - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If u dont like this game, go play another and dont write useless threads, because nobody cares.
  • knightfromrtpwi
    knightfromrtpwi Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Press "O"

nuff said...
  • Earthria - Lost City
    Earthria - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    because there aren't enough trolls
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Because you are stuck playing with players with terrible personalities and just downright unfun to be around.

Thankfully I'm not ^_^.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    because there aren't enough trolls
    Reroll on raging tide then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • CaenisSnow - Dreamweaver
    CaenisSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Try a different server, a class you haven't tried before, or go try another game for a while and come back. :)

I play PW every day but i also play EQ2 everyday. :) Makes things more fun.

(Lots of time... I'm a old lady housewife...) :P
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Reroll on raging tide then

We has trolls? b:shocked
  • Wolfixxxx - Lost City
    Wolfixxxx - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    pick a sin or a R9 psy, u will have loads of fun

also RT is full of rejects.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    pick a sin or a R9 psy, u will have loads of fun

also RT is full of rejects.

lol Agreed

But so are most other servers
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • garrickbro
    garrickbro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I guess i just miss old PW be4 the expansions. Where WQ,CS, and actaul quests were the way to level up. The Bhs are alright but..... FC heads and oracling kinda makes the game unfun. The level ranges seem to be mostly of lvl 1 to 30s and then it like theres a ton of 7x- 10x. I remember a time when there were pk wars from WQ and there were much more ppl out for bhs. I miss old PW b:sad
  • Lionki - Lost City
    Lionki - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Join Heavens Tear you will enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    because there are way too many trolls

Fixed that for you.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Faithlezz - Lost City
    Faithlezz - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    QQ more. This is a F2P game.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    QQ more. This is a F2P game.

Are these even have connection with what thread starter say b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • garrickbro
    edited March 2011
    To add on to what u said Crit Heal. Quests have becomes pretty useless. WQ is a thing of the past. cube isnt done much. And finding a fun guild with a lot of users is very hard if ur not like 80+. I would think getting everyone up to level for TW be fun but..... the other parts of the game has been effected. And if u treat this game like a F2P you will be far behind every1 else.... Thats not kool. I honestly rather had the slow leveling. It was more fun for lower levels then.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    because there are too many wanna be trolls
    Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Now if only the trolls made the game more exciting.
  • garrickbro
    edited March 2011
    Oh and TT or HH w.e u might want to call it isnt rly farmed much anymore either... i like the pvp servers. Idk how it is for the pve servers but i prefer the pvp ones and its not as good anymore.
  • DirtyLady - Raging Tide
    DirtyLady - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Speak for yourself!! I think this game is still very much fun to play.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have to agree with the OP.

For a reason I just can't explain, I can't stay logged in on PWI for more then 15 minutes. It gets so boring. I mean there was a time where I played 4 h a day. But nowdays it is not even worth leveling/farming because whatever you do, there will always be some super CS or noobs to take away your fun.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Judo_ - Sanctuary
    Judo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Playing a Mystic with my girlfriend assisting me on her BM has been a fun experience. I've done all of the quests in my log up to this point and since she began to FCC since her 70s and she's now 99, we'll continue to quest together until we get her caught up or I get to demon and do quests with her in hell region.

I think having an adequate partner to quest / grind / instance with is very important and she keeps me playing. We both have been playing since 2008, and we keep trying to find new things to do.

We also love helping low levels with their BHs, take a break from TT / FF / questing, then resume after we've helped.

This game has turned into a complete gear / level competition and due to that, it just becomes a race of arms instead of actually enjoying it for what it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Playing a Mystic with my girlfriend assisting me on her BM has been a fun experience. I've done all of the quests in my log up to this point and since she began to FCC since her 70s and she's now 99, we'll continue to quest together until we get her caught up or I get to demon and do quests with her in hell region.

I think having an adequate partner to quest / grind / instance with is very important and she keeps me playing. We both have been playing since 2008, and we keep trying to find new things to do.

We also love helping low levels with their BHs, take a break from TT / FF / questing, then resume after we've helped.

This game has turned into a complete gear / level competition and due to that, it just becomes a race of arms instead of actually enjoying it for what it is.

This. The game is only boring if you let it be. Of course, you'll get sick of it for a while, like you do everything else, but that's just human nature. I always find myself coming back after breaks. But just because people are pleveling now doesn't mean you have to. You can level the old fashioned way, only do 1 Bh a day, or none at all, depending on when you started. You don't have to FC and you can still find people doing TT, you just have to try a little harder to look. No one is twisting your arm to plevel =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Flyingkea - Dreamweaver
    Flyingkea - Dreamweaver Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I still find parts of the game enjoyable, however atm I can hardly bear to play my archer as I barely FC (haven't done so for months) and as I'm noway near APS (crossbow so my BOA is hawt lol) so I'm a bit sick of the sight of her. When ever this happens I go play an alt for a change of pace, ie go from ranged to melee. I'm loving the seeker from what I've seen so far, and I'm able to continue playing a rare halfway decent F2P game that is amazingly available in my country.
  • Kswizzled - Dreamweaver
    Kswizzled - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Weeelll.

I started playing last December and I loved it. I played everyday (I was grounded and had nothing else to do x]) and never got bored. That's really because I found a terrific friend in this game that I did basically all my BH's and all my quests with. He was a 93 barb and he was crazy funny and it was awesome meeting him. I skyped with him while playing and it made the experience enjoyable, and much more fun to play.

I quit sometime in february because I went on a trip and cbf'd to play again when i got back. When the expansion went live, I was like, what the hell lemme check it out. So I went in and I've been playing on and off for a week now. I find myself bored periodically because that barb friend I had has since quit.

It's all about who you play with and why you play. If you're one of those people that take this game crazy serious, then you probably wont be having too much fun. Just cuz of all the ranting and **** that goes on about sins and aps and all that. Plus, with the leveling these days, you will hit 100 easy and then you wont know what the hell to do.

but if you're like me and just play for fun, to meet people from around the world, and just chill out and take a break from homework, then you'll have fun. I have yet to experience a day where I just log out after ten minutes - normally because I'll squad up with a couple people and at least one of the people will be awesome to talk to. I dont try to fly through levels and I dont try to get aps and all that ****. I just play as an archer and take my time :3. I help out constantly with lower FB's and BH's rather than doing my own, just to meet new people and help them. TBH, its the best way to play in my opinion. I'll hit endgame eventually, but I would have enjoyed the ride. ;)
    youtube.com/doublelingo
    youtube.com/kswizzled

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

h o p e l e s s l y h o p e f u l
  • Markyouwho - Heavens Tear
    Markyouwho - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Pwi boring?b:puzzled I highly doubt that, there's soo much to do, lvl a char to 100+, do TT, Tw, Bh, FFs, even questing ---> gokishi chain was fun<-- and soo many more not to mention lunar and warsong are fun, I think if your bored its because you havent done does yet or you've power lvled your char and ignore questing besides chatiing with your pwi-family aka guild members is rewarding enough...

Pwi boring...b:scorn those words should never be used together in a sentence :)
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Grinding endlessly by yourself? boring
    Questing/Grinding with cool people? FUN.
    Oh and TT or HH w.e u might want to call it isnt rly farmed much anymore either...

you have no clue, do you....everyone still needs mats for their weapons from TT, i've even had squads with people farming it for amusement, there is plenty of TT farming going on b:bye
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • garrickbro
    edited March 2011
    So I read at high levels youll have much more fun and look harder for ppl doing runs for w.e. Lol i see FC heads always covering WC. Its rly kinda lame.
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I see all these reasons, why hide around the truth. The cash shop has ruined what this game once use to be. Its too over powering and too costly. That is the fact of the matter and no beating around the bush!ght

You are wrong sir,
    We're talking about all the uber gear, rank9, +12, and hyper noobs, and 5.0.
    Well were did 99% of people get that uber non rank gear? Packs, cash shop
    Who here farmed r9, NO ONE!
    Super high refines like +10, 11 and 12... Cash shop
    How do you get hypers and exp booster? Cash shop, but you can get them with tokens. Where do tokens come from? Cash shop.
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender