Is there anything you fear?

Options
Skynyrd - Lost City
Skynyrd - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
As a seasoned assassin, is there anyone/any particular build/class you fear, or at least gives you pause in PvP?
Post edited by Skynyrd - Lost City on

Comments

• CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Axe BMs and Barbs.
    I have a VERY hard time with those.

However I took down an 80 fist BM by
    Stealthed Doublespark>HH>Windshield>Autocrit b:victory

The BMs just hit hard as hell and usually 3shot me if they HF and skill spam...

The Barbs just can't hit me as hard as the BMs but they have so much more HP, and combined with HA? It's quite a hassle to workaround.

Edit: I don't PK Seekers because none of my friends have an 80+ alt that we can duel each other over and over with.

And for Mystics? It's another robe squishy, I put them in the same class as Wizzies but they have stackable shields, If they stack them I hit 19~21 with doublesparked auto...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Higher lvl sins and CSers that have spent more on PWI than their car.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Higher lvl sins and CSers that have spent more on PWI than their car.

+1

You can't hit what you can't see. ( Unless you have those handy pots and I'm forced to fight. )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    As of right now higher level sins..

I can only imagine how I'd feel if I'm not in SZ, white name, and I see a red named sin go stealth in SZ, and I can't see him.

But of course I'm too chicken to start doing that b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The servers shutting down for good.
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The current DC rage
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Stalker__ - Archosaur
    Stalker__ - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ninja bears b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Candy?b:thanks
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. Higher level sins. Fortunately there are only about 4 on my server xD
    2. Anyone with AD on their genie and a couple friends standing next to them waiting to **** me when I come out of stealth.
    3. Anyone with immunity to damage pots or 20 second physical defence pots and enough hp/mdef to survive a bramble rage crit. Usually need to re-stealth when this happens = zZzzzzzZzzzz
    4. Anyone who knows how to pvp well and has more op gear than me.
    5. Anyone with full r9 +10-12 and full jades of steady defence.
    6. Psychics who can pvp well and have good enough gear that I can't one shot them or kill them in the couple seconds it takes for them to pop expel/ad after I stun them, and then to use psy will after expel wears off. If they get psy will off you need to re-stealth if you don't want to die and re-stealthing is so zZZzzzzz
    7. Venos in tw! b:angry Not the venos themselves but their ****ing *** ***** *** buff. lol. And then aoeing on the occasional bramble hood is also annoying.
    8. OP gankers.
    9. I'm trying to get to 10 but I'm running out of options... 5 aps barbs who've just used invoke and are resistant to movement debuffs. Re-stealth zzzzzzzzz
    10. Other sins the same level who also have level 11 stealth and re-stealth whilst fighting me. Re-stealth ZZzZZzZZZZzzz
    b:bye
  • Skynyrd - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So in high lvl pvp is it safe to say shadow escape means fights over?
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shadow escape doesn't mean fightings over unless you're fighting a sin the same level, both with lvl 11 escape and you both stealth at the same time.

Otherwise it means you're going to come back in a couple seconds and **** the hell out of whoever you're fighting, because they wasted the ace up their sleeve and you avoided it.
    So they use their iron guard or invoke or immunity to damage move or whatever, you stealth chi up, their move wears off, you own them GG.

Then you get 20 minutes of QQ stealth QQ sins QQ you hide behind stealth QQ you couldn't kill me if you weren't playing an op sin with op stealth moves QQ sins take no skill to play all you need is to hit that stealth button QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
    Qf'ngQ

So now just to avoid the epic QQ rages I usually don't bother re-stealthing unless I'm being ganked or I'm fighting stupidly op people who are using god pots and stuff.
    This causes me to die a lot more but it's also pretty fun.
    The only problem is that it spawns yet more QQ
    You get sins pming you going "WTF he used an ironguard why the hell didn't you stealth you noooob"
    or people shouting "lol your fighting 2 bms at once who both have stun res and physical defence pots up and you didn't even stealth once BWAHAHAHAAHAAA you're sooo baaaad at pppvppppp'z, your a sin damn it be more steaalthyyy"
    "Q.Q I DEMAND YOU TO USE STEALTH NOAW Q.Q"
  • Skynyrd - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And now Im thinkin Ill level this guy cuz high lvl sins seem to get rich, then Ill make a barb....
    Just wish this class was less op and a bit more dynamic....