Reputation and quests

Options
FallenSnow - Raging Tide
FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Question:

How much rep can you gain only due doing quests from lvl1-101.

Thank you
retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
Post edited by FallenSnow - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not much.
    Wait for rep sale. Buy rep.
    b:bye
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    not enough lol
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not much.
    Wait for rep sale. Buy rep.
    b:bye

idc about the rep sale -_- i just want to know out of interest. cause someone told me she got at lvl90 15k rep only due quests which i think is BS.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I had 16k rep from only questing, but that includes fb's and lots of them, rep drops, and regular quests.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My barb gotten around 11k rep from quests etc.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I had 16k rep from only questing, but that includes fb's and lots of them, rep drops, and regular quests.

yes same here. cleric at lvl90 had 11k rep but i did mass of fbs and justice quests. the other cleric isnt even that old on server as some others here. doesnt know gamma even.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i only got around 8k from quests
    >.<
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So will your third time quitting be 9/11/2011? Seems like you're going up a month with each quit, heh.
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The reality is you get very little rep. I finished every quest 1->100 with the exception of a couple lunar/warsong quests, one or two quests in TT3-2/3-3 and didnt finish whole culti chain for 3rd fairy.
    At the end i had around 11-12k reputation.

I'd like to add that the rep also largely came from a Crapton of FBs done back in the day when doing FBs for random people was a solid leveling method. Ignoring FBs and other kinds of rep boosting i'd estimate you might get something like 7000, maybe 8000 rep total from quests you get up to 100.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Unless you do a lot of FBs, under 10k or even under 5k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So will your third time quitting be 9/11/2011? Seems like you're going up a month with each quit, heh.

i just came back a week ago to check on the expansion, you have a problem with that?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Unless you do a lot of FBs, under 10k or even under 5k.

na i dont think its under 5k till lvl101. since i did all my quests till lvl84 and i am on alt 4,7k rep. my guess is tho it is between 5-10k, but never at lvl90 15k rep. unless you do fbs and justify quests nonstop, but who does it nowadays, and that with a char after they released bh1,2,3.

my quote: "wow 7k rep is not much, i had at lvl90 15k only due quests"

So i was actually curious if you able even to reach 15k only due quests till lvl101.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So i was actually curious if you able even to reach 15k only due quests till lvl101.

It's possible, if you do lots of Justice Envoy quests, FBs, and One-Man Army. The "lots of FBs" seems to be long since dead, the Justice Envoy stuff seems less popular than it once was, and One-Man Army is boring.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can get all the rep you want for free by doing BH2 at 100.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.