Billing Issue w/ Prepaid Cards

slambone
slambone Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
I purchased a 20$ prepaid card earlier today, and for 2 hrs tried to get it to work in order to
make a zen purchase. I sent in a Ticket (lol >.>) and got the generic email response as usual. So, I decided to return the card to Gamestop and traded it out for 2 - 10$ game cards
hoping for the best ^^. Still didn't work ... and this was over a 5 hour period :(

Whattup PWI ? ... I'm trying to feed your children and it won't let me >.<

Has anyone else had these problems? If so maybe PWI should make an official announcement
in-game (eureka!) and at least show the courtesy to let ppl know when problems like this occur. It might save the other 1,000,000 ppl w/ the same problem a great deal of wasted time and gas.
Post edited by slambone on

Comments

• shiva74
    shiva74 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    so far seen at least 5 others same problem all I seen about it is its an internal error they are working on but thats it I want my Zen too I got 40$ and I better be able to use them. they said to keep cards they will be good so have to wait and see I guess
  • slambone
    edited March 2011
    I feel better at least knowing that I'm not the only one lol.
  • pugpug1953
    pugpug1953 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Having the same problem (
  • Blazina - Dreamweaver
    Blazina - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same here I just brought it today and I try like 3 times and says "Unknown Error Occured. Please try again. If this still does not work please contact billing@perfectworldinc.com" What is going on here!? b:angry I hope GM's could help us out because I do not wanna waste 20$ because of some issue b:shocked
  • snowwisp
    snowwisp Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Have the same problem too... T_T
  • Blazina - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Is there any GM who can help us I mean seriously!? b:angry I want to know what is going on here and I do not want to loss my 20$ and get no zen b:angry
  • Aiyeesha - Dreamweaver
    Aiyeesha - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same here, Unknown error with both cards.
  • Aiyeesha - Dreamweaver
    Aiyeesha - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Is there any GM who can help us I mean seriously!? b:angry I want to know what is going on here and I do not want to loss my 20$ and get no zen b:angry

I know the feeling Blazina. I dont want to lose my money either.

I want my zen/gold!!!! b:cry
  • Blazina - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    -sigh- b:irritated
  • Hmomtwo - Sanctuary
    Hmomtwo - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Aye, same prob, hubby went today earlier and bought 3 10$ cards, thought it was maybe the cards, went to walmart tonight to get a 25$ and still nothing. So we lost out on 30$ today. Sucks major.
    Hopefully the GM's are working on this prob, I dont want anyone else to loose out on money like we did :/b:surrender
  • Blazina - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    OK I understand now thx to Frankie that he show me that Shnuggles said, "This system is currently down and we are working to have that resolved. Please hold onto those cards for now and this system will be back as soon as we can get it back up."
  • slambone
    edited March 2011
    thx for the info Blazina
  • pugpug1953
    pugpug1953 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nice thanks for the info hopefully it will be soon . I'm afraid to try any of my cards again . Maybe I will wait for tomorrow
  • Blazina - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Yes it finally works!!! Everyone the prepaid cards are fix now so all of you can use them to get your zen thx to all the GM's b:victory b:pleased