Can't log in game

Swannx - Archosaur
Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
Hi, a few minutes ago I was just chatting in South Archosaur when suddenly I got disconnected from the game. The fact that I am able to make this post and that I am still live on vent leads me to believe that this is not a net problem. I tried to log back in the game right after, but it got stuck at the "timer." So, I exit the entire client and then restarted it and tried to log in, even checking the force log button just in case. Still, it wouldn't let me in my account. It was stuck on the timer again. So, what seems to be the problem? Everyone in my vent is still in game, so the server hasn't gone down or anything.
Post edited by Swannx - Archosaur on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There could be intermittent internet service or throttling occurring regionally between your computer and our servers. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Fusialia - Heavens Tear
    Fusialia - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There could be intermittent internet service or throttling occurring regionally between your computer and our servers. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again.

Is it possible the server itself has something to do with this? I'm having the same problem, and I know many other people are as well.
  • Argyath - Archosaur
    Argyath - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    one more in the club, i cant login since last saturday.
  • Rachelene - Archosaur
    Rachelene - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Add me in too,
    - I was able to log in fine yesterday and play, but now this morning I can't log in at all.
    I tried everything Swannx did too.
    Any indication of when we'll be able to get back on?
  • jypsum
    jypsum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same here. I was getting on just fine yesterday and today it won't let me on. I checked the servers and half of them aren't receiving a ping or anything. I have shut everything down twice to see if it was on my end and same problem.
  • jypsum
    jypsum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    are they doing maintenance on the servers something? And for the tech support, please don't keep telling it is us and making us feel like we did something wrong. Especially when more than a few of us are having the same problem.
  • minerva420
    minerva420 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can log in but it takes 2-3 minutes. After that the game runs fine, no lag or anything unusual. This never happened to me before yesterday. I think its clearly an issue with your
    verification server.

If you cant log in try just letting it sit indefinately, at least for me it finally verified my account and loaded me to char selection. Hope that helps.
  • Katadjane - Archosaur
    Katadjane - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yep, I'm having also the same problem for Archosaur.
    But I could log into the Raging Tide server without problems...

Strange....

Edit : ok, with luck, patience and a force log I got in :-) GL to the rest... keep trying I would say
  • eyreland
    eyreland Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I too can not log into Archo or Sanc servers, it keeps timing out, the rest of my web access if fine and yes, I did do a full pc restart, two times - this started last night - something is going on, please let us know - thanks
  • tubsybubs
    tubsybubs Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have waited about 2 hours for my email adress confirmation to come through and still nothing i wanna play the game :D if anyone can help please do (: