bromance <3 you and me
Post edited by Mendy__ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    more fun for hyper noob classes hurray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why even make a thread just to say this ? Couldn't you say it on the sticky made for this purpose ? Isn't there already enough pointless threads all around the forum ? >.<

And yes, I agree, tyvm to Frankie.
    But still you didn't need to make an entire thread just for this...
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why even make a thread just to say this ? Couldn't you say it on the sticky made for this purpose ? Isn't there already enough pointless threads all around the forum ? >.<

And yes, I agree, tyvm to Frankie.
    But still you didn't need to make an entire thread just for this...

^ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    *waits for more hyper crazy pple to rejoice*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    *waits for more hyper crazy pple to rejoice*

I'm not happy about x2 for hypers actually, only thing that matters to me is the x2 drops... Only place I'll be in 24/24 this weekend will be nirvy xD (on my cleric ofc).
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm not happy about x2 for hypers actually, only thing that matters to me is the x2 drops... Only place I'll be in 24/24 this weekend will be nirvy xD (on my cleric ofc).

^ this again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • DinoRawrr - Sanctuary
    DinoRawrr - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:kissb:thanks frankie
    bromance <3 you and me

Hi Mendyb:bye
  • FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    isnt that just for east coast servers though :x
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why even make a thread just to say this

She can make threads about whatever she wants. I support it. b:angryb:dirtyb:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    X2 drops ,X2 Xps And x2 Spirit

And you want more ???

X 2 dceds has well what a deal

and there is more b:cute they may turn it all off a day or two early b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]