Prices of Demon Sin Books?

_Skai_ - Raging Tide
_Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
Hi everyone!

I'm approaching 99 on a steady rate, and by that level I'll have the level requirement for all of the Demon Sin skills.

Now I was wondering, what are the general prices of each skill on your server? I want to know what you got them for, if you bought it.

Also, which skills should be on the top of my priority list? I want to keep track of what I should really try to aim for that would help me more after I get my endgame gear.

Thanks in advanced! b:thanks
[SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
Post edited by _Skai_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    I also am wondering how the Advanced Mystical Pages work.. It says you can use 30 of them to make a random skill book, but it also says you can use 300 pages for all? of the pages?

Does that mean I will be able to get all 10 of the books listed in the quest? Like none of them are random?

What is the best way to obtain skillbooks? I'm confused.
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I went sage and haven't been watching prices of demon books, so I can't help you there.
    I also am wondering how the Advanced Mystical Pages work.. It says you can use 30 of them to make a random skill book, but it also says you can use 300 pages for all? of the pages?

Does that mean I will be able to get all 10 of the books listed in the quest? Like none of them are random?

Turn in 30 pages - 1 random skillbook.
    Turn in 300 pages - 10 books total; one of each type.
    What is the best way to obtain skillbooks? I'm confused.

This depends on how many books you want, your luck at opening random books, and your bargain hunting. Generally, I've found if you're going for all of the books, it's best to go for the clip (300 pages at once). If you're being more selective, it's probably better to get a random book and sell to get a new random book if you don't like the one you got. Although do check AH for books; you'd be surprised at some pretty good deals in there.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Ah, thank you very much for the clarification and information.

Looks like I gotta save up a bundle of money =.=
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    demon skill prices really differ:

I won't explain here all the details of book making (yea it's simple rofl) since it could hurt someone's book market. BUT! I do know a few of the prices

Demon BP runs for about - 15-20mil
    Dagger Devotion -15-20 (i never sell below 15 and as soon as its made its soon in minutes)
    knife throw is kinda cheap saw some for about 6-10 mil(maybe a bit lower)
    demon shadow shadow jump - 6milish

but i should warn you, with current prices its about 6mil a gamble( 5.85mil per try @ 13k tokens). Hope some of this helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • bwndedeyegrl
    bwndedeyegrl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    with tokens at 10k you can make random sin books for 4 mil