Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ the ending.

Once a nonfactor always a nonfactor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • turtles05
    turtles05 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nightrage . i was wondering if you're still SC chew toy?
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    turtles05 wrote: »
    Nightrage . i was wondering if you're still SC chew toy?

turtles05 . i was wondering who are you?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pretty pro
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats it? I was actually expecting something and all I get to watch is an ever so exciting tripple spark crit? which everyone and there mother can do as a sin and archer. b:sleep

Was there a re-match after? or just some trash talk from using triple spark which usually = I cant kill you any other way, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I miss fighting Dayrage, fights could go for 10+min till ambi and some archer cant remeber the name (but im sure it wasn't fate he was never white, pink or Red) joins in and i get owned.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I miss fighting Dayrage, fights could go for 10+min till ambi and some archer cant remeber the name (but im sure it wasn't fate he was never white, pink or Red) joins in and i get owned.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats it? I was actually expecting something and all I get to watch is an ever so exciting tripple spark crit? which everyone and there mother can do as a sin and archer. b:sleep

Was there a re-match after? or just some trash talk from using triple spark which usually = I cant kill you any other way, ijs.

You seem to overestimate the difficulty of PKing as a psychic against an archer.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You seem to overestimate the difficulty of PKing as a psychic against an archer.

I'm not overestimating anything, I was just expecting some cool PK video and instead it was pretty much just a one shot contest...wait, why am I surprised by this again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm not overestimating anything, I was just expecting some cool PK video and instead it was pretty much just a one shot contest...wait, why am I surprised by this again?

Probably because you don't PK.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Probably because you don't PK.

Clearly missed the point, the *why am i suprised by this again* was to the fact that the game is pretty much a 1 shot fest, give it 3 shots perhaps, I dont PK on this cleric no, my other chars I have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Because when a player like tophole is a one shot thats how most fights against them end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes purhaps a little anticlimatic. But i seen tophole cash shopping so sooner or later he might be a force to be reckoned with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *sigh*

So much hate. All you boys should be nicer to each other

xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Tophole - Raging Tide
    Tophole - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LAWL BR kids and there free time TY all for the love ur fav Psy Top b:victory
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i like to call him **** on WC. funny thing is, he answers like its his name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i like to call him **** on WC. funny thing is, he answers like its his name

JC......

Thats what his name means you nab...

*face palm*b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maybe i should post damage log of one shottin the biggest CSers and others including NR... Wat's new in it ? everyone can do it..

so i can be a cool kid too seeing my damage log..

Broken game is broken.. i hope u guys still have fun in this game..

See ya and good luck b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • SSarmento - Raging Tide
    SSarmento - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Owned....he was on white vodoo?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maybe i should post damage log of one shottin the biggest CSers and others including NR... Wat's new in it ? everyone can do it..

so i can be a cool kid too seeing my damage log..

Broken game is broken.. i hope u guys still have fun in this game..

See ya and good luck b:victory

See you too Kyleran!!! Love you long time crafty wizard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VinnieZ - Raging Tide
    VinnieZ - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The new trend is no more one Shotted it is now one seconded.. U get 5 apsed killed so hard so fast the damage won't even appear in dmg log b:chuckle
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The new trend is no more one Shotted it is now one seconded.. U get 5 apsed killed so hard so fast the damage won't even appear in dmg log b:chuckle

i drake bashed then 2.86 apsed someone to death and they had no dmg log either. New glitch? b:sad
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No damage log means no screen shot. No screen shot means it didn't happen. b:bye
  • Depraved - Raging Tide
    Depraved - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Owned....he was on white vodoo?

Didn't you get one shot by BloodTyrant outside of West? b:laugh
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LAWL BR kids and there free time TY all for the love ur fav Psy Top b:victory
    Call someone a BR

Use "there" to indicate possession.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Call someone a BR

Use "there" to indicate possession.

Notifying him for Calling someone BR due to a word when you just did the same mistake your self, It's "Their" to indicate possession, now I know what you and perhaps others are thinking, "yea but he wrote "there" because that's what he just thought or doesn't know how to use their and there right, I just wrote "there" by mistake".

That's possibly true, but who the hell cares, as far as we know, he just did the same mistake as you and anyway, since when was this forum a mandatory 100% spelling and punctuation lol, let him spell things wrong whilst you do the same when trying to look smart, really "lul, you engrish suck!" argument is getting old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ummmmm, I wrote "there" to clarify the word that was used incorrectly, hence the quotation marks. You really are dense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Notifying him for Calling someone BR due to a word when you just did the same mistake your self, It's "Their" to indicate possession, now I know what you and perhaps others are thinking, "yea but he wrote "there" because that's what he just thought or doesn't know how to use their and there right, I just wrote "there" by mistake".

That's possibly true, but who the hell cares, as far as we know, he just did the same mistake as you and anyway, since when was this forum a mandatory 100% spelling and punctuation lol, let him spell things wrong whilst you do the same when trying to look smart, really "lul, you engrish suck!" argument is getting old.

Wow lol. You didn't get the post at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Full edit:
    You call them a BR, yet you used the word "there" to clarify possession, instead of their.

If you just wrote that, it would of made a ton more sense, instead of your super cool short liners.
    Btw, what has BR got to do with a simple word mix of their and there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*