Best "PK-ers" on different situations.

INexperience - Raging Tide
INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Consider everyone had fair gear, and are based just on their skill. Write what you think who is the best in each class, I don't know any of the Earthguard yet, so I'll pass on that. And try after each name, a short explanation. Shorter, the better to just scroll down thread and look at replies :)

Blade Master: weiwei : I have actually watched him since I was a lowbie, very skilled and I learned alot from him.

Wizard: Enemy A good geared Wizard. Although I qq all the time when we 1v1 because of pots, I'll consider him the best wizard. On all our encounters, his quick "ko" mindset is really hard to beat.

Assasin: Veritas_ : Hate to admit it, but his patience and his control makes him a predator. Don't consider all his other acts, lol.

Physcic: LuciferV : Some might say he is one of the biggest CSers, and his gear does everything. But I think his gear compliments his knowledge of his class. Yes his gear is very op, but still some knowledge and skill behind it.

Cleric: Clexor : Probably not alot of people know him, and he is very undergeared. But i can definately say he is one the best in PK and I consider the best Cleric healing-wise.

Archer: _Arrovv_ : Again probably a rando to all of you, also very undergeared, but is one of the most pesky archers to 1v1 against. Very precise in kiting and is a very smart pvp-er.

Barbarian: Man : Again one of the barbs with the most OP gear, but not considering that. I have had a few fights with him, me being fully buffed him self buff. I still see how well he handles his character and his knowledge of fighting all classes.

Venomancer: Tungus
: Although I sincerely hate this person, because of the way he pks. It is "cheap" as many would call it, but I think of it as using what he has in hand to his advantage. Very pesky, rusher, kiter, ganker but it gets the work done.
Post edited by INexperience - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Archer: _Arrovv_ : Again probably a rando to all of you, also very undergeared, but is one of the most pesky archers to 1v1 against. Very precise in kiting and is a very smart kiter

Gtfo, I'm the best
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BM: NuBlade and Drigan

Wizard: HarryDresdan

Assassin: In_Predator

Psychic: LuciferV

Cleric: will edit when I think of one

Archer: will edit when I think of one

Barbarian: SaintPeter

Venomancer: they all quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Archer: _Arrovv_ : Again probably a rando to all of you, also very undergeared, but is one of the most pesky archers to 1v1 against. Very precise in kiting and is a very smart pvp-er.

The hell?
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BM: Tie - Drigan/Pimp

Wizard: Tie - harry/Enemy

Assassin: Veritas_ was annoying, but he knew what he was doing.

Psychic: LuciferV

Cleric: Tied - Clexor/Womantastic

Archer: uhm....

Barbarian: Man

Venomancer: Haven't fought enough to pick one

***may change later.***
    edited March 2011
    Why no nominations for the best archer?

RAAGGGGEEEEE
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why no nominations for the best archer?

RAAGGGGEEEEE

This is y emos should stay off forums lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • revrock
    revrock Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:chuckle i think... LeanderBell + NR will always be RTs best archers
    boogie single blade archer ftw (creates category)

Clerics: Stillian/Womananstic
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    revrock wrote: »
    b:chuckle i think... LeanderBell + NR will always be RTs best archers
    boogie single blade archer ftw (creates category)

Clerics: Stillian/Womananstic

LEANDERBELL LOL

All he did was pop a dew of star protection every fight and hope he kills you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LEANDERBELL LOL

All he did was pop a dew of star protection every fight and hope he kills you.

That may be true, but Fuzzy also knows Leander has racked up an awful lotta kills over the last year +.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited March 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    That may be true, but Fuzzy also knows Leander has racked up an awful lotta kills over the last year +.

I think these guys are talking about best in terms of skill, not pvp count.

You can pvp 24/7, kill 5x noobs with 1 shot which gives you easy pvp count, but no skill what-so-ever
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BM: Toss up between Pimp, weiwei, and Drigan

Veno: gotta hate to admit but had the most problems with tungus over the months

Barb: really hard choice here, prolly would have to go with Man on this one

Sin: well, i can't really comment since all the sin pk i've seen is stealth and try to 1-2 shot. not seen anyone besides me fight without it

Archer: really dunno wtf to do on this one, not seen too many well skilled archers that suprise me with new things lately.

Wizard: gotta go with enemy on this one, had a few long fights with him

Cleric: clexor, undergeared but i've seen him do amazing things

Psy: Luci, no contest on this one. others have the OP gears, but he knows wtf to do with it

Seeker: Fapper, tt80 gold watched him 2v1 a 98sin and a 8x cleric...and win, says something there

Mystic: none that i've really seen PK yet
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Seeker: Fapper, tt80 gold watched him 2v1 a 98sin and a 8x cleric...and win, says something there

That says he was fighting Goonsquad lmao.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Archer - Arvandor, one of the few that still kites.

Assassin - Dont see them much as archer...stealthed, sparked, auto attacked...Veritas was probably the most annoying sin I've ever met.

Barbarian - Barb pvp is to boring never pay that much attention to skills, everyone who armas 24/7 or occult ice claws?

Blademaster - TheMagicPimp, undergeared and still delivers.

Cleric - Stillian/Womantastic, hate your sleep..

Psychic - LuciferV, worldboss nuff said.

Venomancer - Havent really seen any "good" venos in pvp, probably Kali if she would get unlazy and start PKing.

Wizard - HarryDresdan, he knows how to break that apple.

Mystic - Havent seen any yet.

Seeker - Havent seen any yet.

PVP isnt as it used to be, its more who has higher dmg, who has higher defence wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Odd some names never mentioned or much. But thanks for mentioning me :3.. Few ppl i ran into that if elt worked me like an animal Q.Q

BM: weiwei and pimp (never fought pimp b4 o.o)

Barb: Only barb i havent killed killed 1v1 is Man. Guess that makes it default Damn 100 purge.. LOL

Wiz: Enemy, wtb more rematch

Sin: Um... with rank sale, pack sale refine sale.. Frankly any sin does between 1.3k to 3k per hit 5 hits per second with 3 spark stealth... -.- They'd all kill me in like 8 seconds if i dont react quick enough. Guess the answer to that is the person that can kill me in less than 8 second and keeps catching me off guard b:surrender

Veno: .... I started pking late... there is no venos to fight anymore...

Archers: Em... All about even for to me, at least the ones that come my way..

Psy: Luci -.-"

Cleric: Im going to have to give SC a mention i has mutual respect there b:cute

Seeker: havent ever foguht one in pk.. yet...

Mystic: only ever fought 1 and it was _Henritette_.. and w/o jones blessing the heals are OP ><!
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Archer - no clue

Assassin - auto-attack =/= pk

BM - Remvrandt

Barb - Man

Cleric - SC

Psy - Luci

Veno - which ever one pks the most since few pk
    edited March 2011
    BM: weiwei and pimp (never fought pimp b4 o.o)

Pimp killed me quicker than you did b:victory
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011

PVP isnt as it used to be, its more who has higher dmg, who has higher defence wins.

True, the game is just kill or be killed. But at comparative OPness, and when its all said and done stuns, sleeps and occult ice + demon spark tend to kill almost anyone easily. Genie seems to be the big thing now (noticed everyone getting genie gear?). Cos apoth and def charms wont work under the influence of those status effects.

I find quality pk of equal comparative gearing to be the juggling of your genie, apoth, pots, charms ticks, def charms, class skill vs the juggling of the opponents genie genie, apoth, pots, charms ticks, def charms and class skill. Whoever loses is the person who exhaust the CD on all those thing first or just run out of them.

If gear was all that mattered pimp would never be able to kill and may never have gotten mentions in this thread, yes? Cos he juggles those thing in pk better than most. :)
    Pimp killed me quicker than you did b:victory

Thought we were just having some fun b4 class sheesh why so comparative.I never claimed to be better b:surrender Didnt know it was a race anyways + u flying upward and dropping to the ground 95% was more time wasting then anything.

Also forget u asked me to not use no jones blessing? or my drake ray + farstrike already almost killed u. Imagine with the blessing on or actually using genies skills like TE pew pew dead boogie and new feather to pluck to fill up my pillow.

Also i got a support BM mentality b:cute

<3 boogie forever b:dirty
  • agoodnickname
    agoodnickname Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BM - themagicpimp
    Wiz - Blackmansupa
    barb - belzeber
    archer - bellefleur
    psychic - bang_bang
    assasin - zendrago

oops. its not april 1 yet.
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    BM - themagicpimp
    Wiz - Blackmansupa
    barb - belzeber
    archer - bellefleur
    psychic - bang_bang
    assasin - zendrago

oops. its not april 1 yet.

How rude post on main yo :\
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wizard: Enemy A good geared Wizard. Although I qq all the time when we 1v1 because of pots, I'll consider him the best wizard. On all our encounters, his quick "ko" mindset is really hard to beat.
    Wtf, can I at least get honorable mention as a raising star? b:sad
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011

No, you're level 96.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011

I only seen u while i was in pk once and it was months ago :P
  • Harrydresden - Raging Tide
    Harrydresden - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I vote Womantastic b:chuckle
  • Womantastic - Raging Tide
    Womantastic - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I vote harrydresden!!! b:victory
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Way to nominate urself noob ROFL

Edit: nominate urself.. twice xD

<3 harry
  • Lionki - Lost City
    Lionki - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i vote hairynipple
    edited March 2011
    Ok, im bored at work so i wont vote for myself.....

BM: weiwei and tmp, both have skills and different pk tactics and both are hard to kill, i see tmp in tw being amazingly annoying and i remember once when i was channeling sage bids n i hit fortify to prevent stun n tmp smacked me -_- pro seal, i find i hav a better chance vs them with my cleric

WIZARD: Enemy, we have been pk-ing together when tt99 was considered OP n i think we were the best duo wizard pk-ers b:laugh

CLERIC: SC is a beast and its the one cleric i wouldnt want to fight (i remember pk at OT when runkittyrun n sc were not OP, those were fun days) Stillian is pretty good too, but squishier n i have to admit Elvenne is getting better

ARCHER: i know Nightrage was all the rage but i never really pk vs him, had good pk with him, Dylena n i had good pk yesterday n his r9 +10 does hurt -_- quickshot crit 5.6k wtf but i <3 plume shell + fortify sleep tempest 19k crit

BARB: I like Man cause jus doesnt occ ice n aps u to death but can use quite a few barb skills....I remember when he first got his lvl 100 spell and wanted to show me so we were fighting n he demon sparked n i was GTFO ds away n he was in tiger form so i was like ok safe, then all of a sudden i was dead n killed by Man......ranged tiger form skill ftw

VENO: there are no venos that pk (time to level one so i can win 3 categories!) but i DO remember loudly swearing at Tungus's nix cause bleed was so OP back then when u hav terribad gear, now a nix isnt AS op n is a 2-3 shot for my cleric so my life is easier now...

PSY: luciferv, semi impossible to kill for me, but meh i hav my lucky hits now n then, i remeber tt99 one shot with divine pyrogram with Enemy....laughed so hard at silverpool

SIN: i dislike sins cause with cheap r8 +10ing or worse, they hit too damn hard n with no dmg log.....but i will always fear Veritas_, pity he deleted his sin, he could actually pk w.o occ ice which is something 90%+ of the sins cant do today....if somehow he could bring back his sin, it b fun to watch...i still dislike sins

I dislike r9 and sins n if ur a r9 sin ur jus lame
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Anyone that become a "factor" after rank sale is lame. Nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Anyone that become a "factor" after rank sale is lame. Nuff said.

nuff is full r9

n r2 cleric ftw b:chuckle