Game wont start.

Avanjaleen - Lost City
Avanjaleen - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
I was just on the game last night running HHs. Worked fine. Go to start the game tonight I get the error thing that doesn't say anything is just a bunch of symbols. Did a few things like defrag, restart, etc. Still didn't work. So I uninstalled it to reinstall it, the error of weird symbols no longer appears but neither does anything else. I click start an the patcher just kinda closes after a minute or two. But that's it. I've already looked in the Genesis problems thing, it mentioned something about this happening. Said to rename certain things, I did. Still doesn't work.
Post edited by Avanjaleen - Lost City on

Comments

• Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I had the same problem shortly before you posted.

I didn't reinstall, I simply verified files a few times. It eventually acted like nothing ever went awry. *shrug*
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Make sure to verify the client, as well as have your graphics driver's up to date. The first issue you had has been solved before many times by installing the Language package somewhere in one of the stickied topics in this sub-forum. I'd suggest doing a search for viewing the stickied topics. Download/install the language package, and see if that solved your issue.

Best of luck ;)
  • Avanjaleen - Lost City
    Avanjaleen - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Finally got it to work... Hours later. lol