Some sort of attack list

Options
philosophyofpain
philosophyofpain Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
You know how we have the squad list, and it's a nice drop down list and it show's everyone's health? Why can't we have something like that, that lists the monsters that are currently active in a battle with us and what their health is? I pretty much only play a veno and I can't freaking count how many times my pet has died because I'm grinding on multiple monsters, one aggros to me and I can't click the right monster. So my choice is die myself or run and hope it follows me fast enough that I can click it, set my pet to attack and then get back to healing my pet before it dies.

And, yes, I know full well I can use tab. My only problem with that is PW likes to glitch, lag, whatever for me. So I will see the orange circle under the monster I want then went I hit a spell, I'm suddenly attacking a completely different monster. When I have five monsters on my walker and two on me, that = dead veno.

What just makes it a million times worse is that I end up clicking on a monster and getting my pet targeted instead half the time. Can we make some way to turn that off? Who actually clicks on their pet to target it in the middle of a battle? If for some reason I need to select my pet in a battle, I NEVER just click the pet, I click the pet's health bar under my own bars. I assume that's what that's there for.

So. Seriously. A drop down list of aggroed monsters, where we can click on the list to select the monster and a way to turn off being able to click the pet to target it. Please.
Post edited by philosophyofpain on

Comments

• ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so you want a list of monsters...exclusive to venos? sure itll just be 50 gold in cashshop! :D

[/thread]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • philosophyofpain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I see no place where I said exclusive to venos. I said I am a veno. As in I'm speaking purely from my own perspective, which happens to be as a veno. Maybe you should actually read the thread before you failtroll?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmm, sounds like an idea... except i know how that list would look just when i needed it the most:

Wretched Hydrolace ======
    Wretched Hydrolace ===========
    Wretched Hydrolace =======
    Wretched Hydrolace =========

okay, now WHICH of the effing things is it i need to aggro with my pet again...?

(plus, not really a bad idea, but i'd want some way to turn it off for myself. my screen's already too cluttered with pop-ups for my liking, i want some way to reserve some screen real estate for gaming in. YMMV.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • philosophyofpain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I know what you mean, that's why I thought it should be like the squad list where you can mostly hide it. Or maybe even like your character's status bar where you can click the arrow in the corner and it takes up pretty much no space when it's minimized.