Endgame Seekers

Options
phatlewt1
phatlewt1 Posts: 1
edited March 2011 in Seeker
So, what role are people seeing in endgame for seekers? I've been thinking about making one, but wondering if they'll have a hard time getting groups beyond fc. I ran with two seekers in my fc squad the other day and they did really well, especially impressive on AoE pulls. However, with the 5.0 aps craze, will they just get left behind once they graduate from FC and try and move into Nirvana and other high-end dungeons?

With no aggro skills, they aren't going to be tanking and without 5 aps, can they compete for DD spots? Obviously, not all the skills have been officially released yet, but you high level seekers must be getting a feel for what lies in store. Any opinions?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ChloeAgave - Archosaur
    ChloeAgave - Archosaur Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Level 10 Heart Shatterer increases the physical damage dealt by 30%, enough to make up for 1/5 DD's in a full APS squad, so they could easily enough take one spot in Nirvana, not to mention the defense level decreases on bosses to make the damage that much more.
  • Teqnikz - Lost City
    Teqnikz - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Level 10 Heart Shatterer increases the physical damage dealt by 30%, enough to make up for 1/5 DD's in a full APS squad, so they could easily enough take one spot in Nirvana, not to mention the defense level decreases on bosses to make the damage that much more.

My thoughts exactly! Also if everyone realizes we can get a genie with the Alpha Male skill for aggro management. But only time will really tell as we get more gear and skills and a better understanding of our class the longer we play! Yes there are still people out there that are not just trying to speed thru and make money all the time.
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Full Delta squad looking for more Seekers! PM for invite

That'll start very soon.
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i did wave 2 when i was lvl 88 and i was real beast there, even if my base vit is about 89 (i think its too much). also seeker sin duo in fc is very nice, i do all pysical pulls or we split pull and sin does magic pulls.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can any of you confirm whether or not heart shatter can be used on the non-amp/hf bosses in nirvana? If it can be used, like dimensional seal (which seems probable), then seekers would be at least as welcome as a veno, I think.
  • Kisame_H - Sanctuary
    Kisame_H - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seeker's Heart shatter only works with phy or metal SKILLS >__> Yeah its lame.. So yeah will be kind of hard to find nirvana, good thing my main is sinb:victory
  • LovieBooo - Raging Tide
    LovieBooo - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is gonna be my endgame seeker :P barely any aps at all but more like a world boss hehe
    http://pwcalc.com/953cb09525f56f27b:cute
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

It only increases the physical damage dealt by spells. Most physical classes don't skill spam.
  • Antithesis - Raging Tide
    Antithesis - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You all forget the procs work against all bosses. whether it be the -20 def lvl or the -10 def and attack lvl, for Nirv just have the northern sky stance on and spam staggering whenever it procs the status. its a nice little increase in dmg :) mis that with the HFable bosses, the debuffable ones it goes down withing like a matter of seconds with a nice squad.
  • ///TER - Dreamweaver
    ///TER - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    People are always conceited with sins, just be aware seekers skills have not been fully released, and can perhaps very possibly become more powerful than a sin, regardless of APS. 1 skill is all it takes.