a sins ponderings

XTwistedX - Lost City
XTwistedX - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
i considered not posting this right after my last post so soon but wat the hay. nobody else is posting so might as well give u forum guys something to do. ok a few questions first....how come when your a low lvl red name everyone assumes all u do is kill lowbies? i am a major pker ive been white name for like half a day since 30. ive taken ppl at least 10 lvls higher more then a few times...specially the new classes cuz most dnt knw how to build or play them properly making it way to easy. i just wana say to ppl who think that about low lvl rednames....step off our balls. i love to pk nuthn will stop me even if a high lvl pks me repeatedly for it...oh btw nuthn is more satisfying then gankin lvl 7x's wat can i say? ima dirty sin.

ok another thing a well built pro player can be tough in the new classes. ive beat both of them at least 10 lvls higher, but ive also lost to both in duels at same lvl (maybe cuz in duels i dnt use or spam pots?) not qq'ing the opposite i love a good challenge and dnt mind losing....occassionaly. ive heard seekers are supposed to be the anti sin? can anyone confirm this? if so they did a bad job rofl.

ive read the first 20 pages of the sin forum n mainly i see the same questions over n over again...come on ppl do some research ur answer is prolly in pages 1 - 20 lol... anywho iread alot about pve tactics and didnt switch my combos. its all common sense and preference. i like to stun and slow phys. mobs as much as possible then switch up dd combos or jus reg attack. mag. mobs i prefer to go invis b4 opening wit throatcut, tackling slash and hammer away. archers tackling slash dd combos...if they have time to run k.throw and shadowjump. so as u learn to play ur sin you'll figure out ur own combos.

all in all nuthn beats forum help but the master sin will b one who has learned his/her sin in and out by actually playing it. i am far from being a master. before i go....am i the only person who thinks lvling by oracle/hyper cheating? sure they will b high lvl n able to one shot me..,but they wont knw the class at all making them high lvl fails. watch out guys by lvl 100 ill be pro and i'll slaughter u!

hope u guys liked a sins ponderings feel free to leave comments good or bad
Post edited by XTwistedX - Lost City on

Comments

• _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Spottie gonna camp youuuuuuuuuuuub:byeb:chuckle
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Good way of building PK experience, keep it up, but remember...don't lose your head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OOOOOOO WWWWOOOOOOW 10 levels higher? You is pro yo. I one shot a 9X Cleric when I was 7X and dropped a 100+ Archer when I was 8X. Get over yourself, Sin takes no skill in PvP. This is how most Sins become a-holes, they kill a few people a few levels above them and think they are god. When you are 100, a 100+ Sin will drop you before the server can react to record the damage.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No wonder you're an a-hole Okeano!

Just kidding XD

But to OP's post, in 1v1, sin will dominate. No questions asked. Unless you fail at playing a sin, or if the level difference is 50+ levels.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • XTwistedX - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    wow spotty...my first pw stalker...time to hide *stealths* okeano ur prolly 1 of the ppl i was talkin about huh. 1. i was in no way, shape, or form bragging. (though it seems u were, so heed ur own advice heh) 2. sins may do major dmg but still require skill to play even 1 vs 1. ur not going to one shot a arb for example. so i disagree wit ur remark but by all means feel free to troll this thread. however i do agree that most sins own in pvp thnx for the remarks even you okeano :P
  • Malkomod - Harshlands
    Malkomod - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wow spotty...my first pw stalker...time to hide *stealths* okeano ur prolly 1 of the ppl i was talkin about huh. 1. i was in no way, shape, or form bragging. (though it seems u were, so heed ur own advice heh) 2. sins may do major dmg but still require skill to play even 1 vs 1. ur not going to one shot a arb for example. so i disagree wit ur remark but by all means feel free to troll this thread. however i do agree that most sins own in pvp thnx for the remarks even you okeano :P

It doesn't take as much skill as you're talking about to kill a barb. A good Macro with stuns at the right place for the win! 1 button to press than he dead XD.(well 2 button for me because I putted my buffs on a different macro) Seriously, when you're a sin and you pop of no where stunning someone, it doesn't make you ''good''.

But, I agree that most sins don't know their character well and do not take time to know their character. Well iI can say this to seeker. Because most of them are like fighting a big ''ham''. Well thats the price to pay to hyper fc/oracle!

Thirdly, most pkers level 50 think they are awesome and kill lvl 30 to have a red name and being cool. Many times a sin level 50 threw me his dissector daggers +1 and when he saw it was small damage tried runing away/forced stealth from me.

Do not take what I said personnally. I say it is generally like this, just a fact, nothing else. But thats why so many lvl 100+ give bad reputation to low level pkers.
  • XTwistedX - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    I agree...big hamz LOLZ ... i mean dont get me wrong i love the occasional lowbie slaughter spree. But the higher lvls pk me so all is fair. Most sins are dueches though...i'll fit right in :P
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Congrats, you can kill people with a class that is well known for being over powered in pvp, yay you lol. Somehow i invasion you doing nothing but stealthing stunning once and then smacking robes around a few times. Well let me tell you this XD its not going to work at higher levels. All it takes is a split second for a veno to throw on bramble hood and you'll suicide, or for a sage cleric to pop an apothecary pot or absolute domain, get off sage plume shell and sleep your *** if your not smart enough to use the right buffs. If you try to randomly attack a robe end game with the kind of knowledgeable you seem to have, your going to be rather surprised

your 56, dont get a head of yourself, im 91 and im now where near end game skill or power with either my sin or my cleric. I will give you one tip though, condensed thorn(the edge it gives you over ha's and sins without it isnt huge, but any edge is helpful later on >.>).
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    this is why i shouldnt post half asleep..and now i cant delete this
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]