server wars

AnarchyArrow - Lost City
AnarchyArrow - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
instead of making the TWs all cracked out again. i think it would be bad *** if they had server wars.
Post edited by AnarchyArrow - Lost City on

Comments

• AnarchyArrow - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    where each server can pvp against the other servers
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Raging Tide would own all b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • AnarchyArrow - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    lmfao well thats debatable since ur pve and all im sure the carebears would all be eleminated first. then it would be doen to harshlands and lost city, LC obviously being the more hardcore pvp server would dominate
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lmfao well thats debatable since ur pve and all im sure the carebears would all be eleminated first. then it would be doen to harshlands and lost city, LC obviously being the more hardcore pvp server would dominate

PVP: 478

Pretty low kill count for a non carebear dont you think?I know people on RT that dont PK who have more kills than that.

People who use the phrase Carebare remind me of the 12 year old boy who heard a cool word at school till he goes home repeats it to his mom and gets his *** kicked.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Haza - Heavens Tear
    Haza - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    One thing i dont think the servers would be able to handle it, also i read that *** will have this feature, and plus i dont think devs would even considering it anyway,

there like Apple re-use ideas add a little something new and get massive $$ from idiots.
  • Haza - Heavens Tear
    Haza - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol..*Guild Wars 2....(spelt in G.W.2 before xD)
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    478 kills o.o

we carebears are owned, the mean lvl99 archer will pwn all the people who can only get their kills by doing tw :((

and everyone knows people on PVE servers are undergeared, especially those in active TW factions!
    fact

--

and hands down, raging tide pwns all servers!
    i like potato
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    GMs have said it before - it's impossible.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.