_Zodiac_ Recruiting~![Dreamweaver]

XHainekoX - Dreamweaver
XHainekoX - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Guild Banter

Hi everyone!

Here at Zodiac, our members are our family. That means we put you first,before our own characters. We stick together by eachothers sides,and we would die for our family. (literally...its happened before in Bhs etc LOL)

We are quite well known on the Dreamweaver server for our crazy events, the 4th of July Fireworks in Central Arch (pics are on our site), Our Streak run through the middle of Arch a few weeks ago (loads of other players joined in on both of these events).
We are not a faction out there who holds these events to get more members, we do it to have fun,and make friends and allies within the game.
We also have several more events planned over the next few weeks, the next one being the BH51 Death run, even though we are past BH51, we are conducting a video in there for youtube,and it will be uploaded within a week and each member who takes part in this event will be recieving a prize.
We also have events on site like our monthly raffery (Lottery+Raffle) which will give one lucky member some free gifts ;)

You see, we are a faction that cares more about our members than anything else,we want to get to know eachother,and become good friends that we can play the game with,and have a laugh,but note that we are a family faction,so obscene language is not permitted, i think that Perfect world is a game that all ages should be able to play,and thats why Zodiac exists,we want to create a safe place for all ages to come and not have to worry about the language of other factions.
I live in Texas,moved here 2 years ago,and my dad and little sister live in scotland (my home). My sister is 9 years old,and a good way to keep contact with her will be through this game, it means we can do stuff together that we would do back home. Do you think id want my 9 year old sister saying half the stuff other factions talk about??
I didnt think so b:chuckle

Anyways, if you think our fun,eventful family is the one for you, Please sign up through the website- http://zodiac-omni.mmoguildsites.com/
There you can see our crazy antics in Bh's in the photo gallery,you can see the rest of the events for the month, and you will automatically be entered into the raffery!

Good Luck and Pm Me in game if you need anything b:cute

XHainekoX- _Zodiac_ Marshall
Post edited by XHainekoX - Dreamweaver on

Comments