Been Gone Coming Back

Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Hey everyone,

It's been since 2008 since I played this game and I forgot a LOT. I'm just now downloading it on my new pc.

So, if you see a lvl 53 Barb running around looking like he doesn't know what he's doing, well that's just me trying to relearn this game and it looks like a lot has changed too. My gaming skills have improved somewhat, thanks to some other games that I won't mention here..b:laugh

My IGN is Kingofhearts and if there's a friendly guild, I'd be interested in joining. I'm an older player, easy-going, laid-back and try to be helpful where I can. b:thanks
"there is still much to be done"
Post edited by Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mecatl - Heavens Tear
    Mecatl - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Welcome back to the game. My faction is friendly and we're always looking for new players. We love barbarians! You can PM me in game for an invite and come check us out. I'm an older player myself. You can try PMing any of these officers below if you can't reach me:

Golodhrim - Leader
    MiraJaine - Director
    Mecatl - Marshal
    wawa_pasc - Marshal
    Aya_Rei_ - Marshal

btw the name of our faction is _Konoha_ (level 3 faction)
  • Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thanks!
    "there is still much to be done"
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wb but my advice delete what ever you dowloaded and move on
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why would you come back?You got out.You did what so many of us couldn't, you left for a significant amount of time. Keep this game out of your computer it will take over.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.