Your mob technique?

Options
CeliaZ - Sanctuary
CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
Hey all,

How do you kill mobs? Specially magic ranged mobs, melee mobs are not a big problem.

Which skill do you start with? (My seeker is 49). Heartseeker? Gemini slash? Which buff do you use out of the 3?

How do you manage your hp and mp? I have 2500 hp, and after one mob its 1800, then the next it is 1100. This isnt nice grinding, specially not with magic mobs. Even second wind cant keep up with it.

Does it get better say, at 60+?

Celia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by CeliaZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• OperaVectra - Sanctuary
    OperaVectra - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    can only say: max ur self def lvl buff, use magic ornaments if u NEED to kill magic mobs, or else just go grind in melee mobs.

Use ur freeze skills if they run too much. u have 2 that work well.

also, get a nearby cleric to buff u. It helps a lot. lol
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When I play my seeker, I usually use life powder. I carry some chaos powder but have not had any need for that. (I have not been playing my seeker very much, and I am currently level 31, so I am not yet thinking seriously about better apothecaries.)

I also splurged a little and got some gold armor and gave it some small refines.

I also share my tome with my seeker, and use a halfway decent home-made weapon.
  • MethosX - Dreamweaver
    MethosX - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    At 4x seeker has too much problems because of the magic mobs, so u need to use melee skills to kill it.At 5x you will face many melee mobs so u can grind easily, i prefer using heartseeker+ blade affinity +gemini and other ranged skill (kiting method). At swords buffs i prefer or nothern sky waltz or soulsever(if you face mobs with high hp) hope that this will help you.b:victory
  • ChloeAgave - Archosaur
    ChloeAgave - Archosaur Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Heartseeker - Battousai - Gemini Slash - Battousai - Staggering Strike

At the skills current levels, Battousai and Gemini have more range than Heartseeker, so it allows me to not need to move into range for any skill except Staggering Strike. I only ever cancel this macro if the mob is not immediately frozen by Heartseeker. Otherwise, the mob stays in place until just after the second Battousai is cast and both the mob and I are moving towards each other. For wood mobs, usually they go down right after the second Battousai if they get the Spirit Bore status.

If you use it, be sure to not put Bladed Affinity before Gemini, the channel and cast time matches perfectly to give Battousais cooldown just as it ends.