Please make Divine Honor of Light be rewarded from blue quests too!

Options
sig1043a
sig1043a Posts: 74 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Title says it all. Lvl 20-50 only get 2 contract options to begin with and getting through those levels is pretty fast, maybe a 2-4 weeks of casual play. Its just too rare to get a purple quest to even make the daily worthwhile. I've seen 1 purple quest in a week an a half on one character and 2 on the other.

Maybe if you are really lucky, you can get enough purple quests for 1 weapon before you move onto divine order of the shadow.

So please make it so that blue quests award an honor too!
Post edited by sig1043a on

Comments

• Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm doing my Mystic first... it's only 38, and i've already made Eagle's claw for my seeker..... Of course i do ALL my quests (although i've held back most EG quests after 20 for when i dont' have many quests) before I level, feeding genies.. well one genie now that 2X is gone.

I guess if you blow through **** and ding 60 in a few days then ya of course you're not goign to have time to play the GAME.... lol

With that outta the way i have to admit...... I wouldn't mind this either. Just the fact it's weird having blue quests that arne't any different then the white. Why isn't there just white and purple? Light blue dont' give you anything.....
  • sig1043a
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The blue Divine Order of the Shadow contracts award Divine Honors. Also, I do do all the quests, but currently you quickly outlevel the quests. Maybe if I were sinking xp into a genie, I could keep at level with my quests, but I don't do that.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Um I haven't seen a SINGLE Blue quest since the expansion came out that gave anything but exp. wth are you looking at? I think the HIGHER level range blue ones give stuff.... but you said the 20-50 npc

In fact I just logged in, i logged AT the Divine npc in arch to check quickly today if there was a purple one. There's a White and a Blue and neither give u anything but exp.

And wait a sec.. this entire thread was to tell them to make the Divine Honors come from blue quests too, and now you're trying to say they do? (even though your last post was wrong and they actually don't in this range.....) what's your point then? b:puzzled lmao
  • sig1043a
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You don't know how these work, do you?

20-50 only purple award a divine honor

51-80 purple and blue award divine honor

81+ not sure but probably blue and purple as well.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes i know how they work....... and i jsut realized you said shadow... that's the middle npc. sorry, but still there's plenty of time (when we're not bombarded with 2X exp) to gather these things in the 20-50 range......
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I purposely held back on my mystic so I could get her an Order of the Stars by around level 30. In doing so she ended up being my first character to actually complete fb29 at 29. b:chuckle I fed some exp to genie, skipped a lot of quests but culti, and just played alts a lot of days... but I was reeeaaallllyy annoyed by the lack of purple quests as well. Now I have my seeker in this range and it will be even harder for her, because I don't just have the option of purchasing like I did with the Wheel of Fate for my mystic. Shady Blade is a lot harder to find. So even if I hold back and get her the Eagle's Claw at lvl 30, she is still sort of screwed later on, because no way will she get that many quests... I may just try to manufacture something for 30 and save for Shady Blade.

Stupid PW not giving me enough character slots on my main account... I could have account stashed from my main and this would not have been a problem. I bet that is what they wanted us to do. *recalls the account stash sale*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That exactly what they wanted to do, to wring more money outta us. I just deleted the BM and Barb i was never really going to play lol..... bam 2 slots on main account. :P got archer, sin, Veno (anda second mini veno staying at 30), cleric, psy, seeker and mystic. :D But veno and Sin pretty much my mains..... archer died when i tried Sin lol... cleric's only at 45 to rez guildies if needed with at least 50% back. I'll prolly pick a 3rd "main" from Psy mystic and Seeker once all three are 45 and i decide what i like more.

But Ya I've already made a eagle's claw, and already at 1/5 for a shady blade.... (already HAD a Wheel of Fate for mystic b4 the expansion even came out so..) Is it random for everyone? Or on the days a purple quest shows up for me is it there for everyone else as well?

As for today no purple.... got a blue and a white, both mobs in Scorpion Valley. Venemous Crimsontails and Vipent Centepexes

EDIT: The one thing i DO find annoying about these things.... you can't account stash the Honors........ I'm only going to 45 for now.... what if i only get 1 more by then on mystic (although i doubt that but still)? Then i go to seeker and get all 5 for a shady blade by the time i hit the 40's. What do i do with the couple i still have on mystic? rofl.... make a useless runecrafting bookwait i just looked, can't make books with these. I can make pots....... whoopie... lol O wait i can make a thing to refresh the list (that gets used up adn u still prolyl won't even get another purple, wastign the Honor).

Ya um.... oh btw Even in the second range of these things you can still make the Yellow Honors, at the middle npc in arch. You can use the higher ones to make the lower ones, basically trading one for the other. But of course that's useless if you're doign them on the toon you needed them for. Obviously you're past the level by then for the weapon you wanted. That's why i started mystic first instead of seeker. I already HAD a wheel of fate ready, so I could collect all of these and make my seeker weapons first before he blows past the weapon's lvl lol