pwcalc

Comments

• skyflox
    skyflox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Updated interface (remade it under the Genesis). Fixed some bugs. It remains to add the skills of new races.
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I like the new interface and I see some definite improvements but also a lot of new bugs.
    tested in latest Google Chrome
    http://i.imgur.com/CDkSk.png

1) 0 pdef
    2) buttons overlap bonus from stats
    3) Genie icon image not found
    4) Genie gear could not be added to 2nd 3rd and 4th slots
    5) The R9 pants boots and wrists in this setup all had (null) description
    6) The Energetic Robe in this screenshot did not display a description
    7) Saving had invalid address
    8) There is a phantom equipment slot above and behind the genie slot
    9) Missing the new ammo in the expansion:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/30251 +120
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/30252 +130
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/30253 +140

I hope you can get these worked out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    1) 0 pdef - Fixed
    2) buttons overlap bonus from stats - Fixed
    3) Genie icon image not found - Refresh and check now.
    4) Genie gear could not be added to 2nd 3rd and 4th slots - check now
    5) The R9 pants boots and wrists in this setup all had (null) description - Fixed
    6) The Energetic Robe in this screenshot did not display a description - Fixed
    7) Saving had invalid address - Fixed
    8) There is a phantom equipment slot above and behind the genie slot - This slot will be added today
    9) Missing the new ammo in the expansion - Fixed
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    Added some new skills to the new races
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Just something else I noticed. In the older version, there was a "Statistics" button which gave an overall summary of all the total adds but I do not see this in the new version. This was a handy feature. Thank you =)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Very nice turn around :) Almost there I think

1) Trying to save that gear in my previous picture http://i.imgur.com/CDkSk.png
    still causes the undefined save address... I think it has to do with the genie I'll try to narrow it down.
    2) When the ammo box is selected it shows the wrong stats but when it is simply hovered without selected it shows the correct stats. Calculation seems fine so not a major bug.
    3) Still can't properly add genie gears
    4) Can you add a bless box? Maybe thats what the phantom box will be... everyone in this version is walking around with a Jones blessing at the moment and there are a few new blessings available in guild bases / pwi attendance quest / wedding ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    Back button to display statistics

Bless box - added, but not activated. Need to add items to the list.
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    demon Barb Hp buff (beast kings inspiration) still says lvl req 92 when it actually an lvl 89 skill

and your missing Bladed Fervor as a buff option (well your missing the 2 mirage ones as well but i don't really care if those get added...)

but its looking good
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    Bless Box - Added

Barb Hp buff - Fixed
    Bladed Fervor ... It is really necessary? )
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Psychic voodoos don't seem to be working.
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Psychic voodoos don't seem to be working.
    Work. Put Soulsphere first)
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    skyflox wrote: »
    Bladed Fervor ... It is really necessary? )

dunno if it's really necessary, but my seeker never goes anywhere without it. it's a very cheap self-buff that lasts much longer than its cooldown; no real point in not having it on, if you're playing a seeker. so unless it's a huge headache to add it to the calculator, i'd be grateful to see it there as an option.

oh, and thanks for fixing the zero phys def display bug, that was good service!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When removing a buff, the green square around the buff icon doesn't dissapear, making you uncertain whether the buff is still on or not. It's purely visual, since the buff is infact removed from the character sheet, still, a bit confusing.

Good work :)
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Work. Put Soulsphere first)

Is it possible for negative defense/attack levels to show? What I've noticed is that unless you have enough attack/defense level to negate the negative effects of voodoos, it simply displays as 0.
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Is it possible for negative defense/attack levels to show? What I've noticed is that unless you have enough attack/defense level to negate the negative effects of voodoos, it simply displays as 0.
    It's my mistake. Fixed)
    When removing a buff, the green square around the buff icon doesn't dissapear, making you uncertain whether the buff is still on or not. It's purely visual, since the buff is infact removed from the character sheet, still, a bit confusing.

it's Browser bug. What u using? Chrome,Opera,Safari? + version
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    dunno if it's really necessary, but my seeker never goes anywhere without it. it's a very cheap self-buff that lasts much longer than its cooldown; no real point in not having it on, if you're playing a seeker. so unless it's a huge headache to add it to the calculator, i'd be grateful to see it there as an option.
    Skill was added.
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    thanks much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the mystic defenses buff (verdant shell) needs to be added, unless im just blind and i dont see it ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    it's Browser bug. What u using? Chrome,Opera,Safari? + version

Chrome version 10.0.648.151
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    Chrome version 10.0.648.151

Try refreshing the page through F5 several times. I have exactly the same browser and everything works fine.
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    the mystic defenses buff (verdant shell) needs to be added, unless im just blind and i dont see it ><
    Skill - added
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Try refreshing the page through F5 several times. I have exactly the same browser and everything works fine.

I tried that, no difference.

I played around with it some and found that this issue only appear if I load a previously saved link, and then try to remove the buff. Someone posted a link on the forums today, and in it the character had all buffs on. I wanted to see the stats selfbuffed only, which is how I noticed this. It is the same when I load up the build I have saved for my BM.

This does not happen when I go to pwcalc and start a new build, but as soon as I save it and try to click away the buffs the green square still stays.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    for some reason when i try to save now it gives me

Sharacter is Save. Yours link is
    http://pwcalc.com/undefined

then goes to an "error 404" page
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    I tried that, no difference.

I played around with it some and found that this issue only appear if I load a previously saved link, and then try to remove the buff. Someone posted a link on the forums today, and in it the character had all buffs on. I wanted to see the stats selfbuffed only, which is how I noticed this. It is the same when I load up the build I have saved for my BM.

This does not happen when I go to pwcalc and start a new build, but as soon as I save it and try to click away the buffs the green square still stays.

Sorry, it's my mistake. Fixed.
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Calculation for attacks per second with demon spark still put out the incorrect number. Mind looking into the rounding in your algorithm?

After applying 0.75 to the current interval amount, the new interval should be rounded to the nearest 0.05 interval.

2.22 APS = 0.45 second interval between attacks
    0.45*0.75=0.3375 which rounds to 0.35
    0.35 interval = 2.86 APS

An interval amount that falls in between two 0.05 interval rounds down to the smaller one:

3.33 APS = 0.3 second interval between attacks
    0.3*0.75=0.225 which is between 0.2 and 0.25 so it rounds to 0.2
    0.2 interval = 5 APS
  • irmcewen82
    irmcewen82 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Would it be possible to add the sage/demon versions of dagger devotion? Also the Chill of the Deep Buff would be nice to have as well. Thanks for making and mantaining such a great tool. :)
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    APS wrong... I'm working on a fix.

There are ideas about changing the interface. Add a character inventory, and add a system of Drag-and-Drop, so you can drag the icon objects.
    sketch:
    http://pwcalc.com/tmp/des_tmp1.jpg
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    irmcewen82 wrote: »
    Would it be possible to add the sage/demon versions of dagger devotion? Also the Chill of the Deep Buff would be nice to have as well. Thanks for making and mantaining such a great tool. :)
    Skills was added
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • skyflox
    edited March 2011
    Calculation for attacks per second with demon spark still put out the incorrect number.
    Check plz)
    Calc for PW - pwcalc.com
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    There are ideas about changing the interface. Add a character inventory, and add a system of Drag-and-Drop, so you can drag the icon objects.
    sketch:
    http://pwcalc.com/tmp/des_tmp1.jpg

Not sure it is needed, but it looks good :)
    Check plz)

It seems to be working correctly now b:victory

Good job!
This discussion has been closed.