Questions about some Mystic summons

Options
Dragono - Lost City
Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
I have some question about some of the Mystic's summons cause the skill description is a bit unclear sometimes :/
At first about Salvation.
How dos is exactly work?
The description says: "Summons Salvation to assist you, who can add a shield to
your friends. Energy Leech can draw the defense from this
summon and grant you a shield which can absorb 400
damage. You also get a 450 HP Falling Petals
state which lasts for 30 Seconds."

Is the Falling Petals state only for me and with Energy Leech or is it a part of the buff for partymembers?
And how strong is the shield or what is this shield exactly?
Absorb damage? Defense buff?

Next is the trap summon Vital Herb:"Summons a Vital Herb, which restores HP to
nearby friends every second and increases their
HP recovery by 5 points per second.

How much HP does it heal?
More than the Healing Herb or lower?

Thanks for answers and helps ^^
I hope everybody can understand my questions :/

Dragono - Lost City
I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
Post edited by Dragono - Lost City on

Comments

• Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Salvation is your summon who can give you 2 buffs (and your squad members):
    - Absorbs incoming damage
    - Absorbs incoming damage with summon's mana (like a cleric's Plume Shell)

Using energy leech will give you the absorbs damage buff AND falling petals state. You can only cast it for yourself, not for party members. The shield depends on your Salvation summon's level. At level 6 (I think), it absorbs 2000 incoming damage for 45 seconds.

From my experience with Vital Herb, it's like Tree of Protection (heals HP/recovers rapidly in 20 seconds). It definitely heals more than Healing Herb but Healing Herb lasts longer.

I hope that helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have some question about some of the Mystic's summons cause the skill description is a bit unclear sometimes :/
    At first about Salvation.
    How dos is exactly work?
    The description says: "Summons Salvation to assist you, who can add a shield to
    your friends. Energy Leech can draw the defense from this
    summon and grant you a shield which can absorb 400
    damage. You also get a 450 HP Falling Petals
    state which lasts for 30 Seconds."

Is the Falling Petals state only for me and with Energy Leech or is it a part of the buff for partymembers?
    And how strong is the shield or what is this shield exactly?
    Absorb damage? Defense buff?

Next is the trap summon Vital Herb:"Summons a Vital Herb, which restores HP to
    nearby friends every second and increases their
    HP recovery by 5 points per second.

How much HP does it heal?
    More than the Healing Herb or lower?

Thanks for answers and helps ^^
    I hope everybody can understand my questions :/

Dragono - Lost City

1st using energy leech only gives you the buff correct. And the Salvations sacrifice shield is much stronger than your Salvations normal shield, as well as the falling petals buff you get by sacrificing is much better than your normal falling petals skill.
    The damage reduce is the same as Salvations though 5% Magic and physical defense reduce while the shield is up.

And if you have the spare spirit the healing herbs are Definitely worth leveling.
    Lemme give you an example, I ran a low level FC the other day and our tank was a 82 Seeker, and we had no cleric in the squad.
    Me and the other mystic had hardly leveled our healing herbs at all, yet both of us using our healing herb and taking turns using vital herb we were able to keep the WHOLE squad healed through both the sleep boss and the hand boss after him easily, while using just those herbs as healing!

Imagine if we had leveled them to max. There's a reason why they were nerfed. b:chuckle

Hope this helped.
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • Caterpie - Dreamweaver
    Caterpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1st using energy leech only gives you the buff correct. And the Salvations sacrifice shield is much stronger than your Salvations normal shield

This actually depends on the level of Salvation. At level 1, her shield absorbs 750 damage, but her leech only absorbs 400.

Though her leech increases by 400 every level, while her shield only increases by 250. So for level 4+ Sally, this is true.
    The damage reduce is the same as Salvations though 5% Magic and physical defense reduce while the shield is up.

And it increases 5% P/M def, not decreases.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavy Cash Shopping is the difference between understanding simple game mechanics at level 30, or level 101.
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This actually depends on the level of Salvation. At level 1, her shield absorbs 750 damage, but her leech only absorbs 400.

Though her leech increases by 400 every level, while her shield only increases by 250. So for level 4+ Sally, this is true.

And it increases 5% P/M def, not decreases.

Whoops. Meant to say "increase".
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui