Unfair Game

ResMePls - Heavens Tear
ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
OK this is quite unfair and stupid. If you constantly get PKed while trying to do a quest you can report the player for grief killing. Now I am not saying that that is unfair or stupid but what I am about to say is quite unfair. What about the wraiths...? I constantly PK Venomous Ghouls at west gate when I need chi, yet the Devs failed to give them a button that reports for grief killing??? That is just stupid lol,seriously, the wraiths are on a quest to destroy this apparent perfect world, yet we can grief PK them all day and they cannot report us for halting their spiritual cultivations???

Someone needs to look into this because I am sick of it now. The wraiths should have rights just like PWI playersb:angry.

EDIT:For got PWI players have no rights, communism ftwb:sad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
Post edited by ResMePls - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Where to start...

Well first of all, you say "Edit" in your post, but it hasn't been edited. So that's a fail.

Second of all, this is the most horrible troll post I've seen ever. And I mean ever.

Third of all, you're not funny. Not even a little. Like I didn't even crack a smile or give this thread a pity laugh. It was that bad

Back to the drawing boards for you b:bye
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    um............. ya
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OK this is quite unfair and stupid. If you constantly get PKed while trying to do a quest you can report the player for grief killing. Now I am not saying that that is unfair or stupid but what I am about to say is quite unfair. What about the wraiths...? I constantly PK Venomous Ghouls at west gate when I need chi, yet the Devs failed to give them a button that reports for grief killing??? That is just stupid lol,seriously, the wraiths are on a quest to destroy this apparent perfect world, yet we can grief PK them all day and they cannot report us for halting their spiritual cultivations???

Someone needs to look into this because I am sick of it now. The wraiths should have rights just like PWI playersb:angry.

Death to Commies!
    Long live Democracy!
    *Chants*
    USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Foremost of all "PK" stands for player killing so you can't apply that term to NPCs...might want to expand on your vocabulary before trying to construct a working troll post.
  • Soira - Raging Tide
    Soira - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You know that those ghouls are just mindless bunches of colored pixels, right? b:surrender
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Death to Commies!
    Long live Democracy!
    *Chants*
    USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

hooah! b:laugh
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Where to start...

Well first of all, you say "Edit" in your post, but it hasn't been edited. So that's a fail.

Second of all, this is the most horrible troll post I've seen ever. And I mean ever.

Third of all, you're not funny. Not even a little. Like I didn't even crack a smile or give this thread a pity laugh. It was that bad

Back to the drawing boards for you b:bye

Why do all you nerds from RT see every post as trolling? Is it impossible that I am being serious....? Well I am sorry you spend 90% on the forums and think that every thread made if it slightly not to your standards is trolling.

Back under the bridge for you fail trollb:bye

EDIT: And yes I did edit my post but I was to lazy to actually press EDIT. Sorry again I did not meet your standards(sarcasm).
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    facepalm.jpg
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How the hell are people going to fall for a troll that's THIS obvious....
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited March 2011
    Why are all you trolls trolling my thread >_>. Is there any mature people out here that can be serious for once?
  • Kudome - Heavens Tear
    Kudome - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok wtf are you on about OP?b:puzzledb:lipcurl
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2011

Why are all you trolls trolling my thread >_>. Is there any mature people out here that can be serious for once?

Ok, Let me get this straight...... You're fighting for the rights of the mobs?

Seriously?

Go play Neopets or something and uninstall PWI.

Also, as mentioned previously, since a mob isn't a player, you can't PK it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    How the hell are people going to fall for a troll that's THIS obvious....

I chose the letter P and K because I believe the wraiths are as much a player as we are. If you don't want to support me then please go elsewhereb:thanks.
  • Din_Toran - Sanctuary
    Din_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dude, go fap your furbee some more. Seriously. While you're at it, format C: and save the rest of us from your idiocy.
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    cool story, bro!!
    edited March 2011
    Dude, go fap your furbee some more. Seriously. While you're at it, format C: and save the rest of us from your idiocy.

What is a furbee?????? And secondly why would I format my C: after all the work I put in to get it working again b:shocked. And third why you trolling meb:sad.
  • KrimsonTears - Sanctuary
    KrimsonTears - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dude, while you're at it, shouldn't you save all the natural resources that are being farmed to death?

Like Logs, and Withered tree roots, coal, Iron, all that.

Like save the PWI world dude!!!

LOL NOT!!!!

Go back to smoking your dope ResMePls.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Aw look, another topic went downhill faster than you can say /inb4mod.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.