Options
2»

Comments

• IHazNutz - Dreamweaver
    IHazNutz - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fiercerage wrote: »
    So he hides a made-up on the spot rule on the 130th page of a random thread buried in General Discussion which if acted upon could literally ban thousands of players?

If you're going to make up rules, please make an announcement and sticky.

Although it would be damn nice if they would put things like this in a little easier spot to find, this rule has been in effect for at least a couple years now, and I'm sure it has been said in more than one thread.
  • fiercerage
    fiercerage Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cause y'know, making a statement and then clarifying "I don't yet have the proof but I'm pretty sure" is a more outrageous crime than **** babies.

Sure didn't take you long to jump to the topic of **** babies. Does that happen often with you?
  • fiercerage
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Although it would be damn nice if they would put things like this in a little easier spot to find, this rule has been in effect for at least a couple years now, and I'm sure it has been said in more than one thread.

Hell no it has not been in effect for a couple of years. The rule always was you couldn't be PKed if you were trying to do a cultivation quest in there, and that rule didn't even really apply to PvE servers. That's what frankie said what he said in the earlier part of that post if you go look.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So he hides a made-up on the spot rule on the 130th page of a random thread buried in General Discussion which if acted upon could literally ban thousands of players?

If you're going to make up rules, please make an announcement and sticky.

According to the ToS, they can pretty much change the rules at any time and don't have to tell you jack ****. It's your responsibility to read and pay attention.

Things like PKing in SP and Room 1 of the CoF have been common knowledge for a while. Or at least, to those of us that regularly PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sure didn't take you long to jump to the topic of **** babies. Does that happen often with you?

For someone who likes to present himself as some anal-retentive, rule-abiding player who's disgusted with the lack of serious conduct by the people in charge, you sure jump to random flames pretty quick instead of actually arguing why your point was actually valid.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • IHazNutz - Dreamweaver
    IHazNutz - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hell no it has not been in effect for a couple of years. The rule always was you couldn't be PKed if you were trying to do a cultivation quest in there, and that rule didn't even really apply to PvE servers. That's what frankie said what he said in the earlier part of that post if you go look.

Sorry, but hell yes it has been effect for a couple years, I left the game for year, it was in effect a long time before I had quit. Try not to flame others offering help without having a clue what you speak of.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

OMFG SOURCE??? How DARE you spout lies without providing any proof, I hope you burn in hell for your crimes, you outrageous *****!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • fiercerage
    edited March 2011
    Options
    According to the ToS, they can pretty much change the rules at any time and don't have to tell you jack ****. It's your responsibility to read and pay attention.

Things like PKing in SP and Room 1 of the CoF have been common knowledge for a while. Or at least, to those of us that regularly PK.

That rule was never really known at all. Especially not since I am on a PvE server.

Just because they don't have to tell me anything doesn't mean they shouldn't. Sometimes it's more than just legal obligations, it's about not being a jackwagon.
  • fiercerage
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OMFG SOURCE??? How DARE you spout lies without providing any proof, I hope you burn in hell for your crimes, you outrageous *****!

The source is the same damn post that Fuzzy quoted. The "original rule" is what frankie posted before he put his edit in red. That's the way it was.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think that this quote :

It's bannable if the player being killed is trying to do cultivation quests; victims should screen shot and submit ticket.

Edit 10-12-10:

A player heard differently from one of our in-game GM's, and pm'd me for clarification.

I've talked with the GM team, and my earlier assertion above was wrong;

The official rule:

Killing players in Secret Passage is not allowed, no matter what the circumstances are.

Thanks all.

Answered to OP's question. Now you can all chill out and quit the fights. I`ll ask Frankie to update the rules and add this one.
    Thank you.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.